Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wtf has happened to the welsh scene?  (Read 2020 times)

SirFrank

Recently got paid so looking to blow some money (and my load) on a punt. Just spent the last half hour reviewing the South Wales scene on aW and it must be said that it's fucking shit. Mainly EE and or birds with zero feedback or living in a dream world! WTF has happened? I know it's always been relatively slim pickings but it seems to be getting worse

Offline JT100

Think yourself lucky you don't live/punt in mid Wales...dire !!!

Offline WelshMichael

It has become poor over the years - I had my first punt about 6 or 7 years ago and things were much better then. The only girl I've seen in recent times in Wales is in the link below. If you haven't seen her she's well worth a visit, top notch in my opinion and her rates though not cheap are lower than some:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Louise 100% British

I was bought up in Pembrokeshire- I went back and worked for like a month a few years ago whilst visiting family.
I have to say I don't think many people had heard of Adultwork, I was one of like 10 girls in about 30 miles.
I won't be going back again that's for sure.

SirFrank

It has become poor over the years - I had my first punt about 6 or 7 years ago and things were much better then. The only girl I've seen in recent times in Wales is in the link below. If you haven't seen her she's well worth a visit, top notch in my opinion and her rates though not cheap are lower than some:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers mate. Not seen of heard of this one

SirFrank

South Wales must be ripe for a good standard girl. They could clean up. As above I know mid Wales is shite too. Only tried to punt there once and gave up. Has anyone paid karoline (previously godess karoline in Bristol) a try since she crossed the bridge

taffdan

Cheers mate. Not seen of heard of this one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only....

Frank... I too can vouch for Georgia ....  I have seen her on a number of occasion, and at £120.00/Hr (A levels extra £20.00) she is excellent value.

Easy to reach venue just off the M4, clean secluded and a body made for shagging, enhanced tits, but not overdone, and no double barrel name :)
« Last Edit: April 09, 2014, 04:28:47 pm by taffdan »

SirFrank

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only....

Frank... I too can vouch for Georgia ....  I have seen her on a number of occasion, and at £120.00/Hr (A levels extra £20.00) she is excellent value.

Easy to reach venue just off the M4, clean secluded and a body made for shagging, enhanced tits, but not overdone, and no double barrel name :)

Haha. Thanks mate. Yeah did a look back on reviews last night and she has good feedback on here. I'll have to check her out soon

Offline ampersand

South Wales must be ripe for a good standard girl. They could clean up. As above I know mid Wales is shite too. Only tried to punt there once and gave up. Has anyone paid karoline (previously godess karoline in Bristol) a try since she crossed the bridge

Have you got an AW link for her?

Thanks.

Offline biker-boy

Guys, last Tuesday I was a busy boy getting stuck into the darkest depths of 'Naughty Slut Soph'; 7 days later it was 'Welsh Brunette's' turn!  In all honesty, we have a Welsh version of 'Soph' here in our midsts, and in my humble opinion it's a case of vice versa for our brethren over The Bridge.
Sir Frank, fill your boots, buddy.  :wacko:

Offline WelshMichael

Guys, last Tuesday I was a busy boy getting stuck into the darkest depths of 'Naughty Slut Soph'; 7 days later it was 'Welsh Brunette's' turn!  In all honesty, we have a Welsh version of 'Soph' here in our midsts, and in my humble opinion it's a case of vice versa for our brethren over The Bridge.
Sir Frank, fill your boots, buddy.  :wacko:

Now this would seem like a dream duo.