Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai king self-isolates in Alpine hotel with harem of 20 women amid pandemic  (Read 557 times)

Online scutty brown

External Link/Members Only

Its not reported whether his four wives are there as well

Offline Absolutman

Was aware of this guy’s lifestyle. Makes most of our Princes look tame! As he is not Muslim I do not think he actually has four wives but he has changed wife a few times. He has instead always had a series of concubines some of whom are officially recognised. And now with a bevy of 20 (holy moly!!} the question is a bit academic.It must be like having his own Laufhaus. But for COVID he would probably have a rotating cast. Walk the corridor and make your choice depending on what you want today! A black one , white one , one with a fairy light on etc as the old rugby song went about the dickie die-do! Apparently half the Thai population think the guy is a total ass-wipe. For some it is jealousy, for others the fact that he actually lives in Germany and has done so for decades while his highly respected father had been monarch since before our Queen. And some think our Royals are weird, well I guess some are. I cannot see our Charlie doing that now or Harry who is trying to lasting that long abroad. Not sure how the Bavarians feel about it. I imagine he helps the local economy and as long as he sticks with imports and does not use the services of a Ghislaine Maxwell to procure children it could be they just have a laugh about it from time to time. Most be boring for the women if he can only handle 3-4 a day. Unless he allows his bodyguards to keep the others match fit.

Offline george r

Lucky twat !! Nice work if you can get   it  :thumbsup:

Poor old Charlie is stuck with Camilla ..

Online pythondan

Prince Andrew must be green with envy  :vomit:

Offline JimmySW

Old news - this was last March - is he still there?

Offline David1970

Channel 4 news did a big piece on this ages ago linked to the anti royalty demonstrations.

C

Online lostandfound

Think so. A diplomatic problem for the Germans.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jimmyredcab

The young Thai population have started to rebel against the Monarchy with mass demonstrations, they treated the old King like God but don't seem to respect this current King.  :hi: