Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ama Sweet Blonde - Canary Wharf  (Read 2452 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5594360) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MrGreen007

External Link/Members Only

'Meeting' took place about two weeks ago. Covid-19 has given me time to catch-up on reviews.

Pics looked good so thought it was worth taking a punt.

Comms
Texted her on the day in the morning and arranged a meet for around 3pm that day. Responded to each text within about 5 mins but this was probably Sergei as I tried calling twice and both times there was no answer.

Accommodation:
The flat was easy enough to find but bear in mind that the postcode takes you to the Excel centre. Her place is actually much further along the road.

Upon entry:
I immediately picked up on a bit of an attitude that coupled with the fact that she did not look like her pics was enough to persuade me to leave. The pics may well be of her but from a while ago. I would say she is in her early 20s but is now covered in tats and has clearly been staying up too late, deep bags under her eyes. No trouble upon leaving and headed to my plan B.

Offline KentAde

'Meeting' took place about two weeks ago. Covid-19 has given me time to catch-up on reviews.

Pics looked good so thought it was worth taking a punt.

Comms
Texted her on the day in the morning and arranged a meet for around 3pm that day. Responded to each text within about 5 mins but this was probably Sergei as I tried calling twice and both times there was no answer.

Accommodation:
The flat was easy enough to find but bear in mind that the postcode takes you to the Excel centre. Her place is actually much further along the road.

Upon entry:
I immediately picked up on a bit of an attitude that coupled with the fact that she did not look like her pics was enough to persuade me to leave. The pics may well be of her but from a while ago. I would say she is in her early 20s but is now covered in tats and has clearly been staying up too late, deep bags under her eyes. No trouble upon leaving and headed to my plan B.

Such a pity as her body looks phenomenal from the pics...but alas maybe too good to be true.....

Offline MrGreen007

Such a pity as her body looks phenomenal from the pics...but alas maybe too good to be true.....

My thoughts exactly.  :(

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for reviewing, OP. Her looks and price point will pull in a lot of hopefuls - good to get proper intel  :hi:

Offline KentAde

See what you mean about the tats....even on her bloody fingers.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Zeusthedoc

well done for walking!

cracking pics though, i can imagine many a punter being lured in

Offline MrGreen007

Verification photos courtesy of FCB;

Hidden Image/Members Only

That's definitely a much more accurate pic of what you'd be getting!

Offline king tarzan

I would say she is in her early 20s but is now covered in tats and has clearly been staying up too late, deep bags under her eyes. No trouble upon leaving and headed to my plan B.

self inflicted mutilation.. :dash: :dash: :dash: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FCB

Her AW feedback is currently hidden

She doesn't see black clients

+447375764262 07375764262

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

coupled with the fact that she did not look like her pics was enough to persuade me to leave. The pics may well be of her but from a while ago. I would say she is in her early 20s but is now covered in tats and has clearly been staying up too late, deep bags under her eyes.

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Ama Sweet blonde
Her AW feedback is currently hidden
Romanian, Mike End/Stepney Green
£100/hour (OWO £20 extra)
She doesn't see black clients.
+447375764262 07375764262

« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 04:05:10 am by FCB »

Offline MrMatrix

Yes a real shame.
There seems to be 2 lots of pics. The veri pic which looks nothing like the glammed up ones which look hot as hell. The hot pics have no tats and she looks great and you say shes got tats every where, what a shame.  I think KT is right its a self harm process as women always look better without Tats in my view. Really pleased to hear you walked OP. Defo the right move if you aren't happy.  :hi: