Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly Valentine - Chelmsford  (Read 2845 times)

2 review(s) for LillyValentine (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline johnsmith98765

External Link/Members Only

Visited Lily one evening while in Chelmsford. At a popular budget hotel in the centre of town, 160ph.

Comms were good over phone and text. Agreed on time and she was flexible with me arriving early. Up to her room with no problem.

Appearance: she’s only young, probably 22-25 and oriental. Quite curvy but I wouldn’t say fat.

Had agreed on a shared shower which she was fine with. Lots of DFK included which is a must for me and she started with OWO while in the shower.

Moved from the shower to the bed with more OWO then she bagged me up. Had her in multiple positions which she was a little bit over the top in. Seemed to enjoy thought from what I could recover the various exaggerated moans.

Finished up and later next to her on the bed chatting. She told me all the other WGs she knew in the area and gave me recommendations (not sure I would take any notice as they’re her friends). Was interesting conversation as she has been in the industry a while and seems to know a lot of other providers.

Started off again after 5/10 minutes with more kissing. This led to a little OWO before I asked her to bag me up again. Fucked for much longer this time in multiple positions, kissing throughout. She seems really eager to please and white accommodating. Finished round 2 and chatted again for a bit while she cleaned me up etc.

I’d definitely return however she doesn’t seem to be in Chelmsford that often, have enquired a few times since with no availability. Will keep at it.

Offline Herts_Outcaller

Cheers for the review, looks good. Still listed as in Chelmsford, so hopefully you'll get that second booking soon.

Bit outside my catchment, but we'll see if she gets more good reviews or comes round my way. I definitely like girls that are good at DFK. Probably also the top end of the scale for me weight wise as well, just about below the "too fat" mark.

Offline radioman33

Thanks for review she seems expensive at £90 half hour and doesn’t offer cim