Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily of London  (Read 3795 times)

Offline newbie83

So, after a lot of searching it seems I've found a good one.
I'm most likely going to see Lily of London next week.

Feedback and comms are really good, anyone have any feedback?
Her body looks perfect.  :yahoo:

External Link/Members Only

Offline hendrix

Unfortunately, I've failed to see her a couple of times, the arrangements just didn't work out. Everything I've heard from good sources suggests that she is excellent and up for most things. I'd be very interested in how it goes for you!  :drinks:...just noticed she's £300 now, pretty sure it was £250 yesterday! :D

grandmaster-ram-rod

out of interest, what drew you to her profile, its very shjort with an even shorter likes list and is over priced im my opinion @£300 an hour, and no face pics

Offline newbie83

out of interest, what drew you to her profile, its very shjort with an even shorter likes list and is over priced im my opinion @£300 an hour, and no face pics

She's been in my hot list for a while and have seen her previous profile images.
What can I say, I'm a sucker for skinny girls.
Her enjoys list seems quite extensive, ticks all my boxes?

Oh and she's organising an incall location.

Offline Pastime

Yeah, have met her. She is very sexy if you are into submissive women. Moved seamlessly from hello to sex. All you need to know is on her reviews. I have not been fortunate enough to meet her again, but although among my most expensive punts, I have never regretted to money.

Hendrix, having read your reviews Im sure you should try her. She is among the best I ahve been fortunate to meet.

Offline hendrix

Yeah, have met her. She is very sexy if you are into submissive women. Moved seamlessly from hello to sex. All you need to know is on her reviews. I have not been fortunate enough to meet her again, but although among my most expensive punts, I have never regretted to money.

Hendrix, having read your reviews Im sure you should try her. She is among the best I ahve been fortunate to meet.

Thanks for that, I'm on the case!  :drinks:

Offline iPad3

She's either on holiday or taking the piss, now  showing a flower as a photo and asking £500 per hour, whilst I have total respect for Hendrix I'd blacklist her for the profile alone.

If however you have money to burn good luck to you!!!

Offline OnTheSly

I saw her last year and was quite disappointed in the meet to be honest.  As someone else has eluded to, she is not very proactive and in my experience tries to pack in as many meets in a single day as possible (she was an hour late for our 2 hour meeting and after the first hour she was checking her phone, texting and definitely clock watching - in the end she asked me to leave after 1.5 hours because her next client was coming).

From a physical appearance point of view, she has a lovely face and gorgeous body when dressed but her chest was certainly disappointing (I'm a boob man but shape is much more important than size) and I must admit I found the mass amount of stretch marks on her bum to be a real turn off.

Unless you want a real sub who'll happily take anal and want to pay top dollar for it - I'd avoid.

Offline hendrix

I saw her last year and was quite disappointed in the meet to be honest.  As someone else has eluded to, she is not very proactive and in my experience tries to pack in as many meets in a single day as possible (she was an hour late for our 2 hour meeting and after the first hour she was checking her phone, texting and definitely clock watching - in the end she asked me to leave after 1.5 hours because her next client was coming).

From a physical appearance point of view, she has a lovely face and gorgeous body when dressed but her chest was certainly disappointing (I'm a boob man but shape is much more important than size) and I must admit I found the mass amount of stretch marks on her bum to be a real turn off.

Unless you want a real sub who'll happily take anal and want to pay top dollar for it - I'd avoid.

Glad I never managed to arrange to see her then  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 03:45:45 pm by hendrix »

Offline OnTheSly

When I saw her she was doing cheap day rates at various hotels - I saw her at a hotel just a few minutes walk from Victoria.  From the discussion I had with her it seems like this is what she normally did as it saved her a lot of money over booking a hotel overnight.

Offline Sedlmayer

Is she based at Kew?

With a flower for a profile pic and £500/hr she could operate on the Moon for all I care. Stupid cow.