Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Tilly_Taylor - Peterborough  (Read 1871 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5411608) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Belgarion]

Offline Belgarion

Background
Going through a MILF phase and stumbled across her profile last year. Photos looked interesting and decided to give her a call.

Comms
Easy to talk to on the phone, made sure I knew what I was after and what was on offer and we made a booking. Rates as per her profile. Parked up close by and walked to her place. Easy to find.

Appearance and Attitude
Photos are accurate and she's very friendly and it was clear she was up for some shenanigans. She has a dog, so you may hear it. Area is safe and working premises are clean and tidy.

Event
Made our way to the room after exchanging the cash and we got into it. Services included FK, OWO, RO and shagging in multiple positions. Highlight being in doggy. She gave as good as she got as well which was greatly appreciated. Cleaned up and cuddled which was nice and was on my way not long after. She will be getting a return visit. No clockwatching as well.

To summarise, if you are after some fun and frolics with a MILF, she's a good option to have in the City.

She is a BBW and photos and blurb on her profile make this clear. So if that's not your thing, give her a wide berth. She also has tattoos.

Link; External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only