Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rio EX Sandys, Liverpool  (Read 4689 times)

22 review(s) for Rio ex Sandys  (16 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for carmela english (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Oggy22

External Link/Members Only

Absolutely torn as to whether to give this as negative or neutral but I’ve gone neutral.

So, the meet:

Messaged for availability and a time I had in mind, swift reply saying that was fine and gave me the address.
On arriving, rang to get the room number of the hotel she was staying at. Parking was good. She opened the door and hid behind it. At first I thought WOW, great toned and tanned body, amazing arse and tits, which were fake but not over the top. Facially she was ok, better when she smiled, some work has been done.

Paperwork over with, she instructed me to strip and lay on all fours on the bed shaking her delightful arse in my cock which started to get me hard. She flipped around and started to give me owo with plenty of spit, not much eye contact tho and didn’t go very deep but made the noise like she was.

Next it was on with the condom and this is where for me it went downhill. We did some doggy which she seemed to want to stick with but after a while, finally got her on to her back where I was able to give her a good pounding. I then wanted her to go on top but she said no because it’s painful?!?!? Surely this should be advertised on profile? Unless a temporary thing. At this point I continued to pound away and asked if I can finish on her tits which I had asked about before booking and was told YES! She mumbled that I can only finish inside her which I was really disappointed with so I quickly finished just to get it over with as not much else was happening.

Cleaned up and left.

Overall she seems like a nice girl but advising I can cum on tits and then not allowing it at the moment I want to really left me disappointed!!

Offline Lancastrian1

I saw her at gfe bury a couple of years ago and she wasn’t all that then. Going off your review she has the same routine with everyone.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 07:59:51 pm by Lancastrian1 »

Offline chrishornx

I hope this isn't a new daft trend ... habitual leech for over 4 years the OP finally posts a review at the daftest time to be visiting an SP  :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 08:36:57 pm by chrishornx »

Offline GingerNuts

I hope this isn't a new daft trend ... habitual leech for over 4 years the OP finally posts a review at the daftest time to be visiting an SP  :dash: :dash: :dash:

There's no indication when the meeting took place. It could be any time in the last six months and be a valid review.

Offline OakTree

I saw her at gfe bury a couple of years ago and she wasn’t all that then. Going off your review she has the same routine with everyone.

I think many of them do have a set routine. Some of them can make you feel it's all spontaneous but I'm afraid many show kinks in the armour and it's all too apparent she's doing it by the numbers.

I think that's where you've got to take the lead in a meet and throw them off-kilter. I do imagine it wouldn't be easy with someone like Rio. She's been round the block and I'm sure she'd try to pull it all back on to her tracks.

Offline chrishornx

There's no indication when the meeting took place. It could be any time in the last six months and be a valid review.

I am not in any way questioning the validity nor indeed the date of the punt - just saying I hope it isn't a new trend that when we should be refraining form punting all the leeches suddenly start posting reviews, valid or otherwise

that is all I was noting, not questioning the validity or date

Offline Access

She’s a looker but has always been all show and no go. Even at sandys.

Offline samneil15

She’s a looker but has always been all show and no go. Even at sandys.

+1

Absolute stunner but shit service - Shame coz I did enjoy that booty.

Offline Kool Keef

Saw her 3 or 4 times at a couple of different parlours in Manchester a few years back, first 2 times were fantastic, I was horny as fuck & all over her like a rash lol, her service was good as well, FK, CIM...
The last time wasn't as good as the first 2 so I haven't seen her since.
Maybe she's jaded these days it does happen with girls who've been working years.

Offline montycat

I saw her a few times at Sandy's and she was really good. Sounds like she is a lot less enthusiastic now.
Banned reason: Discussing negative review with SP and contradicting on her behalf.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline bigmc

That would have been a negative from me.
If I had it agreed that I could finish on her tits, I would have just done it without asking her again, so give yourself credit for doing that.
She took advantage of that opportunity to change the deal when she knew you were close and had to go with it.
Sounds like another over priced sandys princess who thinks shes a cut above.

Offline Hebert

Rio has always been shit, even at sandys.

Offline Titi

Yet another one that’s offering FS during a partial lockdown. I suppose ££££ is more important than good health :dash:.

Offline Moby Dick

Yet another one that’s offering FS during a partial lockdown. I suppose ££££ is more important than good health :dash:.
Are you sure?
Where/when has she been advertising?

Offline Titi

Are you sure?
Where/when has she been advertising?

Her AW profile doesn’t say otherwise, anyway I will leave it for now.

Offline tobyk1

Remember a couple of years ago, after a 3 day meeting in Manchester, had an hour and a bit to Kill at the station before the virgin train back to Euston.

Gave her a call and she was just pulling into Manchester Piccadilly (snap!) but wouldn’t be at her hotel for another hour, so no good for me.... 10 mins later and saw her in Pret! Lol.

Body looked hot but it’d definitely be a Doggy/reverse CG situation. Service doesn’t sound like she’s worth travelling for.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 10:22:18 am by tobyk1 »
Banned reason: Posting on 2 accounts
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Moby Dick

Her AW profile doesn’t say otherwise, anyway I will leave it for now.

????
By leaving it do you mean retract?
Or do you have information you don’t wish to share?

I’ve been checking the NW profiles and posting the number of green lights daily
She is in my “done” HL and her green light hasn’t been on since before lockdown (23rd).
Her profile has not been updated since 22nd and her last advertised date was Thursday 19th.
People were still drinking in Pubs on Friday 20th, and that is when I think most sensible WG stopped putting their lights on.

I ain’t WK her (had no contact with her since my snowball in Sept 2018 yum yum) but you can’t make such accusations without proof.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 11:36:52 am by Moby Dick »

Offline Titi

« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 10:24:35 pm by Titi »