Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: classy chloe  (Read 959 times)

Offline socks

Does anyone know if she's still on the scene anywhere? I met her a few times in norwich in 2012 and she was great.

Offline socks

Does anyone know if she's still on the scene anywhere? I met her a few times in norwich in 2012 and she was great.
Correction, it was 2011! Time flies when you're having fun. I also had a great meet with this lady last year

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

but haven't seen sight of her since. Anyone else had the pleasure or know where she went?

Offline CBPaul

Hasn't logged in since August last year so I wouldn't hold my breath if I were you,

Offline socks

lol yes indeed, damn fine fuck though she was!!!

Offline norfolk tiger

I met her last summer time in Norwich she said she was taking time off to have a boob job. It seems she may have decided not to come back,it's a pity cause she gave me one of the best blowjobs I've had.

Offline socks

I met her last summer time in Norwich she said she was taking time off to have a boob job. It seems she may have decided not to come back,it's a pity cause she gave me one of the best blowjobs I've had.

I'm not managing this thread I started very well am I. Newbies curse I reckon! Was that for Chloe or BD? Neither of them needed boob jobs in my opinion, they were both very well blessed in size and shape as I recall!!