Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Spicey Kay - 60yo Liverpool GILF  (Read 4046 times)

26 review(s) for saucy spicy kay (23 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I think it’s fair to say I like a variety. Thought I’d try going for an older woman, in fact, the oldest I could find.
Found Kay on AW. Comms were excellent. Replies by text quite quickly. Booked 30mins. Location was by the Albert dock (we all know what location that is don’t we fellas?).

Door opens. She looks good for 60. London accent, dresses younger than her age in skirt, stockings and casual shirt. Money exchanged, we get naked.

Now - to say she’s a talker is an understatement. Even sucking my cock she carried on rabbiting. Not sexy talk either, just about the weather, her holidays, the news etc. Her blowjobs are very good. I’d say 9/10. She’s licks and sucks the balls too without you even asking.

We fucked missionary, enjoyed some snogging and doggy. She does that thing where she reaches around and grabs your cock you’re only putting half of it in and her hand is wanking you. Makes you cum quicker but I fucking hate that. She did that right from the start.

I filled the condom. She carries on talking while you’re fucking her, after you’ve cum and while I’m getting dressed. Then more talking at me as I’m standing by the door waiting for a pause so I can leave.

She’s a decent fuck in you’re into GILFs but - damn, she talks. I wouldn’t go again but she did give me a good seeing to so it’s a neutral from me.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 03:47:20 pm by MJ.spritzen »

Offline T13

Have been thinking about this one. One min I’m like yeah the next I’m like nooo. Thanks for review may tey

Offline JRWK

I've seen her a few times, was early last year however, but she is enthusiastic and her blow jobs are among the best.
Can't really say why I haven't been back as she delivered everything I asked for. 

Offline bigthickdick

Thanks for the review.  Reminded me to do my review of her (a long overdue one) and it will be a huge positive (one of the best blowjobs I've ever had, very good looking woman and a really good enthusiastic shag).