Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maybe The First...  (Read 1791 times)

Offline Corus Boy

...but surely not the last?

"...DUE TO ALL THE CONCERNS OVER COVID-19  I AM NOT TAKING ANY BOOKINGS AT THE MOMENT. I WILL PUT UP ON HERE WHEN I RESUME TAKING BOOKINGS .STAY SAFE AND LOOK AFTER YOUR SELF..."

External Link/Members Only

Offline Moby Dick

She probably gotta look after her Grandkids :sarcastic:

Offline crfc

To be honest, I would have say, that she is spot on..
Having recently been in for surgery for a femoral bypass graft (successful but still sore n swollen [sympathy part of the post ;)]  and only discharged on Monday)
The stuff I've read from the medical writers is horrifying, a virus that has been mutating far faster than any other, so that now everyone is at risk not just the old or infirm And then watching the ward staff having continuous meetings as health board reviewed, they wrre trying to get everyone out and home asap, visitors were restricted first by age then 2 days later by numbers as well, absolutely no food in, no physical contact... They are really worried and as this twat of a government don't seem to care or just incapable of responding properly I'm not surprised...
Anyway rant over... Punting on hold (would be with a 15" long thigh wound!  Did I say ouch, more morphine :))

Offline Working Wendy

• Service Provider
We're in this for the long haul. 18 months before a vaccine could possibly be distributed or 2 years before herd immunity kicks in. Is anyone going to take a :timeout: for that long?

Take it easy Cruffers, your plea for sympathy worked on me anyway  :)

Offline Proton

It certainly is a difficult time to consider anything, even popping out for a quicky  :scare:

Offline madeinwales56

And yet her mobile number is showing on her profile.

Offline Proton

I hope after two months your 15" long thigh wound is feeling reasonable comfortable by now and you don't need any more morphine. :crazy: :thumbsup:
   Nothing has changed unfortunately regarding UK leadership for the good, with double standards of reality developing..  :dash:

Offline crfc

It has thanks P... Been walking every day up to 5 miles on occasion by the river... Plenty of morphine left mind  :D