Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: (( melody )) adultwork  (Read 2070 times)

10 review(s) for Sexymelodysexy. (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline snapper

Saw Melody last night and she is great fun.  Anybody who had been to No place knows the mobile reception is dreadful, but once we made contact all was quickly sorted for a last minute booking. Melody is really good to look at fantastic body wth nice small tits. She answered the door naked bar heels and fishnets and wasn't shy about how wide the door ws opened. We quicly sorted our cash - forty for a 20 min quickie, although it never felt like a quickie.

Some lovely Dfk ws followed by OWO,which at times turned into a bit of a facefuck. Reverse O was nice, sweet tasting pussy.  on with the necessary and a bit reverse Cowgirl was followed by doggie then missionary with her legs wide open  and over her shoulders.

The only negative was that she asked to be called names and spanked which would normally be great but felt a little fake.

Time ended as it began with front door wide open however now I was kissing melody and rubbing her clit. .Great end to the night..

First review so be gentle,
Sorry for lack of link but on mobile during break at work!!

Offline sesalovdarlo

Offline snapper

No rat, genuine first time review from somebody who has been punting  for over 10 years

Offline WillyW

I tried to make an appointment with Melody last night and found her very unprofessional and rude.  Firstly it took ages to get through to her (admittedly it could be to do with poor reception but I don't think so) and when I did she was pretty abrupt on the phone.  I followed up with a text asking for a bit of a lapdance and french kissing (both of which are on her likes list) and she replied saying no and that I should find another girl to see!?

I had earlier emailed her as was having no joy on the phone and I got a reply this morning asking her if I saw her last night at 6.30pm, I reckon she was off her tits on something.

Offline Jamiee92

Saw Melody last night and she is great fun.  Anybody who had been to No place knows the mobile reception is dreadful, but once we made contact all was quickly sorted for a last minute booking. Melody is really good to look at fantastic body wth nice small tits. She answered the door naked bar heels and fishnets and wasn't shy about how wide the door ws opened. We quicly sorted our cash - forty for a 20 min quickie, although it never felt like a quickie.

Some lovely Dfk ws followed by OWO,which at times turned into a bit of a facefuck. Reverse O was nice, sweet tasting pussy.  on with the necessary and a bit reverse Cowgirl was followed by doggie then missionary with her legs wide open  and over her shoulders.

The only negative was that she asked to be called names and spanked which would normally be great but felt a little fake.

Time ended as it began with front door wide open however now I was kissing melody and rubbing her clit. .Great end to the night..

First review so be gentle,
Sorry for lack of link but on mobile during break at work!!

Nice review of yourself melody  :D

Tony Montana

Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I can confirm she is such an exhibitionist.  When I saw her she walked out of the side of the house naked to put the rubbish out.  She would have been in full view of anyone opposite or walking past.

I can also confirm she has an attitude problem - i saw her twice and had great punts, one time she even made me dinner and i stayed 3 hours for the price of 1, but the next time I tried to book her she had a go at me for "not defending her" when someone else complained about her attitude on another forum.