Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ella Brooks Adultwork Manchester  (Read 5455 times)

11 review(s) for SerenaRosexo (8 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Juanfortheroad

Ella Brooks from Adultwork
Duration 1 hr
Price £100
Location Near to Salford Quays tram stop.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So after the last few disappointing punts I decided to see Ella after having her on my hotlist for so long I finally managed to arrange a meeting.
One of the easiest meetings I've arranged to be honest. Emailed via adultwork.com to check if she was working, she replied asking when I wanted and once I told her she said it was fine gave me her number and a postcode and just said see you tomorrow ring me if you have any problems.

Location is an apartment with ample free parking behind it. Easy to find and although the front door is by some shops it's a residential area and not suspicious in my opinion.
Got to the apartment and Ella let me in.
I had high hopes for this as about 12 months ago I paid to see her private gallery and I wasn't disappointed. She is a very attractive girl. Not the most beautiful girl I've seen but I personally was very attracted to her and she has a fantastic body to go with it.
I found her to be very sweet and charming and was at ease with her right away.
She started off with a lap dance and teasing me which isn't something I've been used to and it was very enjoyable. Eventually she made her way to my cock and started with a HJ before moving to covered oral.
I'm not usually one to cum from covered oral but she had me on the edge so  had to stop her.
She went back to HJ for a bit laying next to me while I sucked her amazing nipples before
She climbed on top then and rode me cowgirl with what was a very very good technique and once she came I quickly follow suit.
At this point i realised that I was 45 mins into the hour it had gone so fast i was gutted because I normally cum twice in an hour but it was one of the best orgasms I've had with a WG so it made up for it.
With not much time left she gave me a massage before it was all over.
Now I was tempted to make this a neutral as I didn't leave completely satisfied only Cumming once but I did really enjoy myself and I'm sure that if I go back and I probably will do that if I dispense of the lap dance I'll easily get 2 pops in.

All in all a nice hour with a great girl and it's left me wanting more.

On a side note there was no kissing and although I had requested anal she did apologise that my cock was too big for her to do Anal so it didn't happen.

Offline Davey677

Cheers for the review pal, I have a booking with her later today, review will follow, would anal of been extra or is it included? Doesn’t seem like anyone gets owo though from reviews so can’t imagine cim being on offer either although it’s in her likes

Offline Juanfortheroad

She hadn't said it was any extra but as it didn't happen anyway I don't know.
I was expecting to be told no. I'm above average and it's about 50/50 with girls if they do it or not when they offer A levels. Poppy is still the one who takes it the best though for me.

Offline Kool Keef

She's a timewaster from my experience of comms with her.

Online RandomGuy99

Offline Juanfortheroad

What are her nipples like?
Her tits are nice little bolt ons They look great on her. They are a nice little handful. Her nipples are perfect though. Not too big but a nice suckable size with regular size areolas.
And very responsive too.

Offline Juanfortheroad

Cheers for the review pal, I have a booking with her later today, review will follow, would anal of been extra or is it included? Doesn’t seem like anyone gets owo though from reviews so can’t imagine cim being on offer either although it’s in her likes

Get a review up afterwards please would be good to see how your experience compares.