Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anybody seen these wg's? Experiences appreciated!  (Read 1788 times)

Offline yoko

Was just wondering has anybody bad any encounters with these girls round ealing?

Links below:

Hot Samantha23
External Link/Members Only

Kiss Monika

Play Girl22

If anybody has had any experiences id appreciate it!

Thanks fellow punters!

Offline Sedlmayer

Fuck me! Those are some bastard links you got there mate   :D :lol: :cool: :hi:

sash

last two have been around for a long time to have zero FB, so probably crap.
First one is cute so TOFIT possibly with a short punt

Offline mattylondon

Fuck me! Those are some bastard links you got there mate   :D :lol: :cool: :hi:
It's not the length but the width that counts.

External Link/Members Only       External Link/Members Only      External Link/Members Only

Now that's much better.  :cool:

Offline yoko

Sorry about the long links lads, im using my phone at the moment so thats probably why they're out of character  :crazy:

Offline Sedlmayer

Sorry about the long links lads, im using my phone at the moment so thats probably why they're out of character  :crazy:

Only joking, Yoko. Do you still miss John by the way  :cry: ?

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Play Girl22

Hi yoko,

I think this profile might be a bait and switch. I remember her profile pictures from the profile* posted in this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19904.0 *Referring to profile 2091922.

I'm aware profile 2167243 states she's Bulgarian, but I remember her old profile had Estonian as her nationality and one of the profile pictures had a GRIS hit to this website External Link/Members Only Notice the profile pictures have different looking women.

If you do go and see, you can confirm she's a bait and switch, since JonT does have that single post...

Offline yoko

@Sedlmayer
Sorry mate you might be referring to another Yoko :(

@Tomato sauce~
Thanks for the warning and advice mate, iv decided not to take the plunge with all the doubts in the air.

Thanks for the advice Boys! Appreciate the help!

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Hi yoko,

I think this profile might be a bait and switch. I remember her profile pictures from the profile* posted in this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19904.0 *Referring to profile 2091922.

I'm aware profile 2167243 states she's Bulgarian, but I remember her old profile had Estonian as her nationality and one of the profile pictures had a GRIS hit to this website External Link/Members Only Notice the profile pictures have different looking women.

If you do go and see, you can confirm she's a bait and switch, since JonT does have that single post...

Confirmation that it is a bait and switch: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=28477.0

I took a screenshot of the profile, just in case it gets deleted and a similar one is created again.