Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198353 times)

Asian Hunter

Offline cardiffjeff

Can s9meone pm me the number and address of the stadium plz...missing stps no
w :thumbsup:

Offline smoochewhooche

Hi,
My first post, just a quick review of Honey at Thai Paradise on Sunday.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I opted for 30min.
The massage seemed a little fast and a bit mechanical but ok.
Coverd oral very enthusiasticly applied and on to sex, she has a lovely soft and accomodating pussy not tight but not loose either (don't get me wrong I am not big). She makes all the right noises and is just a nice smilely Thai lady so overall an enjoyable punt.
Her English is very good too so easy to talk to, she said she will be staying for another week.

Online ledley

Hi,

I opted for 30min.
Coverd oral very enthusiasticly applied and on to sex, she has a lovely soft and accomodating pussy not tight but not loose either (don't get me wrong I am not big). She makes all the right noises and is just a nice smilely Thai lady so overall an enjoyable punt.
Her English is very good too so easy to talk to, she said she will be staying for another week.

Welcome to the board and thanks for the review mate. Not seen her before but she sounds like a gd punt  :drinks:

Offline wholuvsubaby

Hi,

I opted for 30min.

Approximately whats her location? Bay, central, Grangetown....?

Offline charlie-mott

She's by the stadium. Short chubby girl, one of the worst looking there, but a nice enough girl. I only went as jeje was busy. Decent massage, crappier covered blow job. Sex was shit, could hardly feel anything inside her. Finished with a brutal hand job that nearly snapped my banjo string and ripped my ballocks off.

Offline smoochewhooche

"Short chubby girl, one of the worst looking there, but a nice enough girl. I only went as jeje was busy. Decent massage, crappier covered blow job. Sex was shit, could hardly feel anything inside her. Finished with a brutal hand job that nearly snapped my banjo string and ripped my ballocks off. "

Ha Ha, I guess I am not too demanding, being an old guy most women under 40, especially orientals, seem very attractive to me.
She did seem to make a bit of an effort to grip my cock, as I tend to go at it quite slowly, so yes it felt nice inside.
The only other WG I have seen there is Pandy who gives a fantastic massage and is just generally lovely imho.

Online ledley

"Short chubby girl, one of the worst looking there, but a nice enough girl. I only went as jeje was busy. Decent massage, crappier covered blow job. Sex was shit, could hardly feel anything inside her. Finished with a brutal hand job that nearly snapped my banjo string and ripped my ballocks off. "

Ha Ha, I guess I am not too demanding, being an old guy most women under 40, especially orientals, seem very attractive to me.
She did seem to make a bit of an effort to grip my cock, as I tend to go at it quite slowly, so yes it felt nice inside.
The only other WG I have seen there is Pandy who gives a fantastic massage and is just generally lovely imho.

Its fine mate, each to their own. Still appreciate your reviews on here very much.

Hoping the asian scene picks up soon and this forum topic will get better. Hoping to go to Richmond this week but it looks like Sunday maybe. I come to think that Sunday is a bad punting day for the asian shops as it is usually the wg's last day at the site so they don't need to impress as much. Something I tend to do if I see them earlier in the week is compliment them mid way through and tell them I will definitely be back again that week, that way they often up their game. Also it can sometimes encourage french kissing, owo or rimming (if you are in to that). I really like a wg that knows what they are doing but there is also something about a stunning asian wg who french kisses badly but is trying her best to please you  :angelgirl:

currently going off thai wgs at the moment (not because I have had bad service) i just really like the 'fresh' chinese wg. it keeps me coming back. If i go before Sunday  I will report back. For those asking where richmond tel is, I dont think they have adultwork profile but it is on here:

External Link/Members Only

although the number seems to have changed from the one i have saved in my phone but i know they use 2 numbers and the 'uploader' of the profile is the same. Sincere apologies if i am wrong but if i am send me a pm and i will send you the number i have.

Online ledley

couldn't resist and just went to richmond even though i finished work late.

A good punt. WG is chinese, prob early 30's, very slim and quite tall. natural tits prob a cup but nice. She is in her 30's but id guess she is new to this as she was very submissive and worked hard to please. covered bj where she spend about 5 mins just on the tip, dont be fooled a little pushed and she was chugging it down as deep as she could, a few mins later it was a face fuck with her kneeled on the floor at end of the bed. She did a bit of rimming but mostly tongue around the inside of the ass cheek.

she was on top then doggy quite hard as she was asking for it and then missionary until i came. it was a decent punt from a woman who likes to use her tongue. great value for £50 for 30 mins. Dont know if id go back but a great 30 mins.

Offline Mosdef

Can you message me where Richmond is, i live local but have no idea exactly where it is!i did post a conversation which no response was given

Husqvarna360

Anyone seen this girl.. 25 year old in Barry with 34d breasts according to her profile.

Offline Corus Boy

Anyone seen this girl.. 25 year old in Barry with 34d breasts according to her profile.

The profile has been around for a while and that is at least the third different face I've seen on there.

I haven't visited but I would suspect that like other Chinese places, that is not the girl you meet.

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

MrDave

Have been to this place, I think I posted a few pages back. It's above a chinese/chipshop, dark flat, a bit dingy - decent bird working there, a bit old but enthusiastic. Not sure if they rotate girls since Vivastreet seems to have tons of Japanese fake looking profiles for this place at the moment. My honest advice would be see Malay Kim or one of the Thai girls. All better punts.

Online ledley

anyone been to richmond this week?

captain cumalot

It's deffo not the girl in the pick you will see unless things have changed. She's much older and yes its above a chippy in barry.

tonibell99

I've posted requesting info on this girl on another thread, maybe I should have asked on this one.

Anyone seen her?

Offline charlie-mott

I've posted requesting info on this girl on another thread, maybe I should have asked on this one.

Anyone seen her?

She's been reviewed on here - it might be on this thread. I think she was a bit fat (which is why I didn't go to see her)

Offline HughJardon

Chaz with Jasmine Thai sugar around I would recommend a visit, hopefully she will stay on Rota for a while replacing Tanya, which isnt a hardship as she only provided massage. Would still love to know how Ledley, CB and yourself get on with her, I had a great time  :drinks:

Online ledley

Chaz with Jasmine Thai sugar around I would recommend a visit, hopefully she will stay on Rota for a while replacing Tanya, which isnt a hardship as she only provided massage. Would still love to know how Ledley, CB and yourself get on with her, I had a great time  :drinks:

I'll either go to see her Friday or head across to her next week.

Really looking forward to 3 weeks Christmas leave aka punting season.  :diablo:

Offline charlie-mott

I'll be there before the end of the week. I was planning a visit tonight after your review, but opted for beer and pizza instead.

Offline HS4000Kestral

I'll either go to see her Friday or head across to her next week.

Really looking forward to 3 weeks Christmas leave aka punting season.  :diablo:

3 week break -is that enforced by the end client?
Bit of a dark horse

Online ledley

3 week break -is that enforced by the end client?
Bit of a dark horse

I'm a contractor and I've had a good year so 3 weeks (well 3 and a half weeks) is my chosen reward  :angelgirl:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Cardiff has had a mediocre few months on the Asian front but this week is probably the best I have ever seen.

Coco is back (I can confirm this as I have just seen her) at St Peters. I've weighed it up over the last 12 months (I've seen her 4 times) and she is my best punt ever. Nice body, great ass, perfect tits and a dirty/filthy smile. Also gives OWO with herbal tea.... one of best feelings I've felt. Also open to DFK. There is no link on AW that I can find right now but look on board over last few weeks and her tel is there (don't want to share tel on public board)

Secondly you have Mandy at Pomeroy street this week (was at Richmond last week). External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Few mixed reviews last week but in my opinion she is a top punt. OWO, FK, lovely body, tits and ass and she will literally do anything you want  :angelgirl:

Thirdly you have Asian Kimberley - External Link/Members Only
She does not offer owo or fk but she is fu*king sexy and has a great body.

Guys embrace this week as all 3 leave Cardiff on Sunday night  :hi:

I hope it wasn't the same Coco I seen in Derby? Lol  :lol:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52857.0

Online ledley

I hope it wasn't the same Coco I seen in Derby? Lol  :lol:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52857.0

NAh definitely not the same buddy. Well played with the photos though

Offline charlie-mott

So did you finish when you worked out she was a guy?

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I was a little shocked and unsure at the time as to if I was right or wrong and struggled to keep fucking it, strangely had no issue with cim lol

Offline charlie-mott

:lol:

If it happened to me I'd be furious... Immediately after I cum

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Exactly that matey haha

Strangely many months later I'm more relaxed about it, if a extremely fit convincing ladyboy appeared (obviously at the right price  :lol:) I'm not saying I wouldn't consider it  :D

Online ledley

Anyone been to richmond lately? It is normally around this time of year mandy returns :)

Offline cooperS

Can't post links but who is the best girl to visit out of young thai1 or Malaysian angel? I think they change their names sometimes. Thanks

Offline wholuvsubaby

Well been roped into Chrimbo shopping today but this is not as painful as it sounds as we normally head in different directions after the first hour so that we can cover more ground.

This gives me the opportunity for some RnR - usually St P's but as that's no longer an option had to look at AW to see if anything took my fancy.

Saw this lovely but no reviews on here. I am sure those photos are familiar

Anyone have any experience and where is she based?

Please help to make this yuletide a good one

Offline charlie-mott

I've never seen her, but I think she used to work out of Canton. She was discussed  on this thread in the past and something put me off seeing her, but I can't remember what that was! Might be worth trawling through this for more info.

Offline Corus Boy

Well been roped into Chrimbo shopping today but this is not as painful as it sounds as we normally head in different directions after the first hour so that we can cover more ground.

This gives me the opportunity for some RnR - usually St P's but as that's no longer an option had to look at AW to see if anything took my fancy.

Ban Sakunee if you'd be happy with a massage and HE.

Elle in Westgate Street.

Thai girls at the Stadium place.

You can find details on the Wales Boards.

boobiehunter

Hi mate, i had half an hour with meeyha last week and found her to be a good punt. Comms were excellent , the place was quite difficult to find as the flat is between the row of shops. Looks untidy from the outside but clean and homely when inside. She did everything i asked for, massage was ok.  She has got a nice body with firm titties. She genuinely seemed to enjoy the experience and she gave me a complimentary bottle of water afterwards ha.  She is down to earth, chatty and made me fell relaxed. She wasnt clock watching.  All in all a good experience and i will certainly be visiting her again. Hope this helps  :thumbsup:

Online ledley

Just went to richmond.

Wg is about 5'5 mid thirties id say, chinese, b cup tits, nice ass. Covered oral was ok and sex was gd as she was happy to get slammed. Not bad looking, pretty normal tbh. I wont recommend her unless u want an average 'by the book' shag. She wouldnt do owo and strangely when massaging she was reluctant when massaging ass. Opted for prostate massage but stopped her midway as she had no idea and had long nails  :dash:

boobiehunter

Just went to richmond.

Wg is about 5'5 mid thirties id say, chinese, b cup tits, nice ass. Covered oral was ok and sex was gd as she was happy to get slammed. Not bad looking, pretty normal tbh. I wont recommend her unless u want an average 'by the book' shag. She wouldnt do owo and strangely when massaging she was reluctant when massaging ass. Opted for prostate massage but stopped her midway as she had no idea and had long nails  :dash:

I havent been to impressed with the girls there lately, didnt help as i was waiting in the kitchen area for my appointment - looked like a triads convention  :D

Online ledley

Im hoping mandy returns to richmond soon. For those who dont know, she is a richmond favouritr. Good looking, amazing tits, sailor uniform and she will quite literally let u do anything to her and she will do anything to u (only rejection is bareback and that is a very good thing). She will happily dfk, owo and rim you withinthe £50  :rolleyes: she is due any week before end of jan...

boobiehunter

Havent met Mandy before but looks very promising. I am sure you will let us know when she arrives :)

Online ledley

Havent met Mandy before but looks very promising. I am sure you will let us know when she arrives :)

I sure will. If somehow i miss Mandy then i'm aftaid Christmas is cancelled  :P

Offline charlie-mott

I just got back from an hour with Jasmine... The suffering I put myself through for you!

The gate was broken, so she's stopped taking bookings until it's fixed. Her friend had to come down to let me in. As I was her last punt of the day she thought we should get very oily.

Great punting with a v nice girl. She's going tomorrow, but coming back in the new year.

Offline HughJardon

Im over the moon you had a good one Chaz, gotta agree with the copious amounts of oil she used which wasnt a problem.
Her cock massaging skills are very nice and shes very flexible, Il be returning for sure.
Was her friend hot that opened the door ??
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 09:39:19 pm by HughJardon »

Offline wholuvsubaby

Hi mate, i had half an hour with meeyha last week and found her to be a good punt. Comms were excellent , the place was quite difficult to find as the flat is between the row of shops. Looks untidy from the outside but clean and homely when inside. She did everything i asked for, massage was ok.  She has got a nice body with firm titties. She genuinely seemed to enjoy the experience and she gave me a complimentary bottle of water afterwards ha.  She is down to earth, chatty and made me fell relaxed. She wasnt clock watching.  All in all a good experience and i will certainly be visiting her again. Hope this helps  :thumbsup:
Not a good experience I have to report - slipped away from Her Who Knows Best, all going to plans as I had
arranged a time with Meya, arrived and told I would have to wait 45 mins. not impressed, comms were good prior.
No shopping but sacks were brimming.

Husqvarna360

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline charlie-mott

Im over the moon you had a good one Chaz, gotta agree with the copious amounts of oil she used which wasnt a problem.
Her cock massaging skills are very nice and shes very flexible, Il be returning for sure.
Was her friend hot that opened the door ??

She was very short... Under 5ft. Dressed in her civvies with glasses she looked quite studenty. Not as good as Jasmine, but quite sexy. On the way up she kept talking about how we were going to party. I was half expecting (or hoping) she was going to join in. I don't think she works tho. I haven't noticed her on AW

Offline smoochewhooche

Not a good experience I have to report - slipped away from Her Who Knows Best, all going to plans as I had
arranged a time with Meya, arrived and told I would have to wait 45 mins. not impressed, comms were good prior.
No shopping but sacks were brimming.

I booked an hour with Meya yesterday, she kept to the agreed time so who knows why you had trouble - its no fun being messed about though.
Always a good idea to have a plan B.
Anyway, she strips off to reveal a really sexy curvy body and proceeds to cover herself in oil then onto a nice massage. She has her own style started with me on my back the main focus being my lingum, all done with good eye contact and lots of smiles and giggles. She says you should smile more its good for you. It was a nice experience.
Her profile says she will increase your sexual drive and in my experience that is accurate, I still feel horny now and want to see her again but alas I have to live within my means.

Online ledley

is anyone heading to Richmond this week? Seems i'm the only punter there these days  :D

boobiehunter

I was half tempted to call in on my way home but brain took over before Mr Happy, havent been overly impressed there lately not since she told me not to put it in her chocolate starfish. I havent left the premises in question with a smile on my face

tonibell99

Im hoping mandy returns to richmond soon. For those who dont know, she is a richmond favouritr. Good looking, amazing tits, sailor uniform and she will quite literally let u do anything to her and she will do anything to u (only rejection is bareback and that is a very good thing). She will happily dfk, owo and rim you withinthe £50  :rolleyes: she is due any week before end of jan...
How old is this Mandy bird? - she sounds like she's right up my street  ;)