Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198429 times)

Offline HughJardon

Looks like st p's is finished :( i hope they come back to a new site soon

This may have been on the cards for quite some while, I mean honestly the quality of ladies took a nose dive this year, so I personally very rarely used St Peters in 2015, its like Pomeroy though, you only miss it when its gone.
I too hope something else springs up soon, sad day  :(

Offline snaitram99

There seems to be one in Barry (Vale of Glam) on AW and Vivastreet with same 60/100 pricing structure. Could this be new St. P's (former  Claude Rd/Newport Rd) or has that one been there for a while? Don't know the area. Says Thompson St. which from Google Streetview has a Chinese restaurant/Takeway and a Nail Bar.

gunter75

There seems to be one in Barry (Vale of Glam) on AW and Vivastreet with same 60/100 pricing structure. Could this be new St. P's (former  Claude Rd/Newport Rd) or has that one been there for a while? Don't know the area. Says Thompson St. which from Google Streetview has a Chinese restaurant/Takeway and a Nail Bar.
Could you link that please?

Offline ledley

Not seen either of those hugh, bottom one looks almost too good tho. Is richmond still running? May have to go there as i am missing my asian fix :)

Offline PMAC123

Bottom one looks suspicious, that picture with the bench is definitely not in Cardiff and looks very much like a stock photo lol

Offline HughJardon

I made initial contact with her, she wouldn't answer the phone which didn't bother me, but I got the address and it was a central Hotel (wont name which one)
Anyway I never went through with it, but Ive found another Thai in Newport though

sometimes imitated often duplicated... YAYA mark 2

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

message sent with no response to date

Offline ledley

Offline ledley

Does anyone still visit Richmond? Also Cardiff just seems a lot less enjoyable without st p's :(

Offline charlie-mott

I went to Richmond a couple of weeks ago, but that was the first time in a few months. The quality had bee n more miss than hit this year. The Thais are usually a safer bet.

Offline HughJardon

Hugh.... Thai jenny is back  :cool:

Thanks Ledley also Thai Wanisa is about, but I have no knowledge of her, her pricing looks a little squiff
External Link/Members Only
Hope its not the return of the Travelodge Terror  :crazy:

Offline ledley

I went to Richmond a couple of weeks ago, but that was the first time in a few months. The quality had bee n more miss than hit this year. The Thais are usually a safer bet.

Agree, i am hopeful quality will improve though.

Also hugh, wanisa is definitely thetravelodge fatty haha. Still got txts and call history from when i met her and walked

Offline charlie-mott

Is she at the stadium? I might pay her a visit over the weekend.

Offline ledley

Looks like 2 different women ha. Ive not seen her. Going through a quiet patch currently, need to get back in the game soon  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

Looks like 2 different women ha. Ive not seen her. Going through a quiet patch currently, need to get back in the game soon  :drinks:

Same here but not only because of the shortage of girls in and around Cardiff, most of whom I have already shagged or they just dont do it for me, add to that St Peters gone and not attending Richmond, my cock n balls is cold turkeying for a nice wet minge  :drinks:
Is she at the stadium? I might pay her a visit over the weekend.

Judging by her disclaimer that she doesnt see black men shes either at the stadium or off Llyold George.

MrDave

She's in Yaya's place near the stadium. Can't be bothered to do a full review, but she's decent, a little chubby, small ish boobs - Keen but rushed service as she overdid the massage and I wasn't really paying attention to the time. I've also got some rather suspect looking rash around the end of the old boy after OWO.. possibly a reaction to the condom since it's localized to the tip, but a word of warning.

Offline HughJardon

Thanks for confirming the location MrDave and I do hope the rash has cleared up, ive never had a reaction to a connie yet touch wood.
Tried to book in with Thai Jenny but someone has booked her for the whole night, I like her but only for 60 mins maximum  or when the jizz flows :lol:

Offline ledley

Decided to finally go back to Richmond to see if still running and it is. Newer guy working on door to let u in (thankfully not the wierdo ive mentioned previously on this thread)

All in all a gd punt. The wg is called Lina from Beijing.

She has a really pretty face and incredible big, round natural tits (C cup id say). Nice ass and really friendly and well grommed pubic hair. Only downside is that she has a belly on her. Id say she is a size 10 but with a belly and a sligtly large ass.

Fk, OW, massage, bit or prostate massage. Sex was amazing as she doesnt to standard bouncing up and down or mechanical frog squat haha :) instead she pins my chest down and rotates hips powerfully and quickly. Made her stop as i was about to cum. Instead bent her over in front of the mirror, pummelled jer for about 5 mins and then finished up. After sex we lay, talked and laughed for 10 mins. Really nice punt but as mentioned, she has a really nice face, smile amd boobs but the belly is slightly round.

She is very submissive and likes to please so i am half temped to go and have a nice hard fuck tomorrow.

Only other downside is the new man there walks into room with u, points at the girl, says 'no anal' and then asks u how much. Quite awkward

Offline ledley

Apologies if the grammar was a bit off on the past post... Ive had an all dayer where ive drank for free all day, slept with wg at richmond and also shagged a romanian on tudor street. I would do review on the romanian but it was an average punt and ive tried to retrace the phone nimber from punting phone to afultwork but i am simply too drunk. I feel for the romanian a little as i went to her about 2 hrs after richmond without a shower  :blush: she gave my owo but my dick must have tastes of condom and baby wipes  :dash: right off to sleep. Heres to hoping that the asian wg scene in cardiff improves  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

Love it Ledley sounds like you had a great double punt yesterday, bet your waking up to the mother of all hangovers  :drinks:.
Im really happy that Richmonds still running, was tempted to swing by last night but had a fairly successful Tofft with a Romanian, just to add I may pop out later so will post up my Sunday frovolities when I can.  :hi:

Offline iverthickone

Can someone put a link or PM me the number of Richmond please  :rolleyes:

Offline HughJardon

Thai Jennys last day today shes going to Worcester tomorrow, another Grrreeeaattt massage like a nuru this time round followed by good head and a go of that tight minge.  :dancegirl:

Offline charlie-mott

Thanks for the update Hugh. I was hoping to catch her again before she left.

I am in the punting graveyard today, so decided to stick to massage with HE. I've put the link at the top of this post. Highly recommended if you're in the area. I'll try to do a review later.

Offline HughJardon

Its one of the main reasons I went to the "one stop Thai shop" to see Jenny, did my back in doing dead lifts, the only reason I joined the gym was that theres loads of Hot ass strutting about in lycra (like Kate Hudson off the fabletics Ad) from now on the only exercise Im doing is pounding Vag or wanking  :lol: :lol:
But Fair play to her she really got my back better. I also asked do the girls, Yaya Kimberly etc do massage with HJ and she quoted me back 50 notes.
I told her 30/40 would be better, shes apparently going to ask Yaya about this.
Thanks for the link Chaz, Il check it out

Offline Nipper2

Thai Jennys last day today shes going to Worcester tomorrow, another Grrreeeaattt massage like a nuru this time round followed by good head and a go of that tight minge.  :dancegirl:

Any idea when Jenny is back in Cardiff, as due there myself later this month & she was on my 'to do list'

Asian Hunter

Are the Thai girls (Yaya, Jenny etc...) massages as good as Ban Sakunee down Churchill Way?

Offline Mil 34

Offline HughJardon

Nipper Im not sure, its usually a 2 to 3 week cycle, I think Malay Kim will return this week and maybe Yaya at the stadium venue, Im sure someone will post up on her return.

In terms of massage Pandy mentioned all the girls were trained masseures, (and cunning linguists  :wacko: ) Yaya Pandy & Kim are expectional from what Ive experienced, Kim even does the Thai foot and buttocks massage, which sounds funny and makes your ass open and close like a talking puppet, but very invigorating.
I suppose the other upshot is after said massage you get full blown sex afterwards  :dance:

Offline ledley

Are the Thai girls (Yaya, Jenny etc...) massages as good as Ban Sakunee down Churchill Way?

You have got to weigh it up. Ban sakunee = exceptional massage, happy ending and tits and arse fondling 30 mins is £45 (25 for lassage and 20 for he)

Yaya/jenny = a fairly good massage including body to body (tits all over you) and then bj and sex

So if you are in need of a massage go to ban sakunee, if u need a little rub down and to sleep with a gd looking asian then yaya and jenny are just that

Offline ledley

Nipper Im not sure, its usually a 2 to 3 week cycle, I think Malay Kim will return this week and maybe Yaya at the stadium venue, Im sure someone will post up on her return.

In terms of massage Pandy mentioned all the girls were trained masseures, (and cunning linguists  :wacko: ) Yaya Pandy & Kim are expectional from what Ive experienced, Kim even does the Thai foot and buttocks massage, which sounds funny and makes your ass open and close like a talking puppet, but very invigorating.
I suppose the other upshot is after said massage you get full blown sex afterwards  :dance:

Agree pandy is the best massage but least good looking imo. But pandy surprises you, last massage she was rubbing ass and legs fown with oil and nxt thing i know her tongue was in my arsehole  :lol:

SeekingtheTruth

Not seen Pandy round for a while, I miss her little surprises.

Offline HughJardon

nxt thing i know her tongue was in my arsehole  :lol:

When you gave me the heads up on Coco the flask of hot Tea wasnt the only suprise. She also beavered up my arse crack like her life depended on it. Another good rimming I had was a 3 some with Raeya oriental & Lada, where Lada deep rimmed me and Raeya blew me in proper fashion simultaneously. That was lovely I must have had a face like E.T ...gosh  :cool:

Offline ledley

Anyone heard anything about a new st p's location? I hope they are not gone for good! Also there is a new thai profile (sorry cant copy and paste right now) anyone had a visit yet?

Offline HughJardon

I was about to ask the same

Or was it Little June in Newport
She was a decent punt, but I paid 50 notes and she threw in a glass of Rioja  :drinks:

Offline DevilD

Anyone heard anymore abot the whereabouts ....or otherwise... of Suki?

Offline Corus Boy

Anyone heard anymore abot the whereabouts ....or otherwise... of Suki

I had a message from Suki at the end of last week. It seems her plans to return to Cardiff are on long term hold.

As to St P's I have not heard anything, but having been busted I guess coming back might not be best if you feel, 'your cards are marked!'

I have to admit I'm a bit bored by what's currently on offer:

The HNDF, as lovely as the girls are, my last few visits have left me feeling I've come off the production line.

The Thai place a little the same.

I miss St P's. They may have not always been the prettiest, but the variety was good as usually was the service. I wonder what Auntie is up to? 😄

Richmond Road was never really kind to me, always preferred Pomeroy Street. 

Offline ledley

I'm with you CB, punting scene is very quite for me at the moment. No real appeal to get out there either. I really hope another asian shop pops up though.

That being said I Stumbled across this profile:

Anyone seen her? she looks amazing.

Offline charlie-mott

I saw Emmy a couple of months ago. She was working in the same place as Jenny. Her pics are accurate, she is one of the best looking girls I've seen recently, but the service was not great. She kept trying to stop things and then rush me to finish.

Normally I would advise you to avoid her, but with times being so grim it may be worth a punt. Worst case scenario you still get to fickle a pretty girl.

Offline HughJardon

Little Sara/Sara26 is back on the Cardiff map

Ive compiled a brief dossier (M) of what I think the Thai situation is

Stadium/Embankment

Yaya Thai, Thai Flower Nana, Thai paradise(nathalie) Sara, Tanya (massage only, maybe HJ  :unknown:)

The Bay

Malay Kim, Thai Jenny, Number 1 Thai (Angie), Emmy.

Corrections are as always welcome  :hi:

Offline ledley

Little Sara/Sara26 is back on the Cardiff map

Ive compiled a brief dossier (M) of what I think the Thai situation is

Stadium/Embankment

Yaya Thai, Thai Flower Nana, Thai paradise(nathalie) Sara, Tanya (massage only, maybe HJ  :unknown:)

The Bay

Malay Kim, Thai Jenny, Number 1 Thai (Angie), Emmy.

Corrections are as always welcome  :hi:

I'd agree with that Hugh. I'm more of a fan of the taff embankment site. It would be nice if Jenny worked there tho :)

Offline Corus Boy

OK, you're tempting me.

The Bay is good I can walk there, if only the rain would stop 😄

Offline HughJardon

Malay Kims back and also does anyone fancy a spot of

I would visit today but am a bit pre occupied with normal life, all I want to do is nip away and have my turtle neck rolled back n fourth  :lol:

Offline snaitram99

I had a message from Suki at the end of last week. It seems her plans to return to Cardiff are on long term hold.

As to St P's I have not heard anything, but having been busted I guess coming back might not be best if you feel, 'your cards are marked!'

Suki gone is  :( :( :( 

Any more detail on what happened with St P's - complaints form neighbours? opposite church? (PM if necessary). Was best when at Claude Road, discreet side entrance and mostly good quality girls.

Offline Bluebird187

Anyone know what the deal is with Jenny and anal? Obviously its most likely at her discretion but I noticed it's on her enjoys list and was wondering if this costs extra?

Offline DevilD

Thanks CB

I have to admit I'm a bit bored by what's currently on offer:

The HNDF, as lovely as the girls are, my last few visits have left me feeling I've come off the production line.

The Thai place a little the same.

I miss St P's. They may have not always been the prettiest, but the variety was good as usually was the service. I wonder what Auntie is up to? 😄

Richmond Road was never really kind to me, always preferred Pomeroy Street.

Offline charlie-mott

Anyone know what the deal is with Jenny and anal? Obviously its most likely at her discretion but I noticed it's on her enjoys list and was wondering if this costs extra?

I've never tried, but I'd be surprised if she did anal. Seems to be very rare among Asian WGs here. A lot of girls tick lots of likes just to appear in more search results, then just refuse when you get there. She's still one of the best in Cardiff with or without anal, but probably best to ask first if it is a deal breaker for you.

Offline Bluebird187

I've never tried, but I'd be surprised if she did anal. Seems to be very rare among Asian WGs here. A lot of girls tick lots of likes just to appear in more search results, then just refuse when you get there. She's still one of the best in Cardiff with or without anal, but probably best to ask first if it is a deal breaker for you.

Cheers, it's not a deal breaker for me but just always wanted to give it a go with a Wg