Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198251 times)

Offline HughJardon

Im just driving off from Richmond now, pulled up decided to phone and the girl says shes on the Train (tho it sounded like on the change) I didnt even get the obligatory sz 8 32c nice girl description. Not helpful but could could be a new arrival ready to clock on. Im driving home to research

gunter75

Im just driving off from Richmond now, pulled up decided to phone and the girl says shes on the Train (tho it sounded like on the change) I didnt even get the obligatory sz 8 32c nice girl description. Not helpful but could could be a new arrival ready to clock on. Im driving home to research

Place has gone right down hill,
Shame spend a few quid in that place.

Cheers mate

Offline HughJardon

It has Gun, I know youve thrown a lot of wonga there way. I do have a little update, as I got hone Richmond rang me apologising about earlier as she couldnt speak. She says new girl never been to the area named Carrie or Carlie (got lost in translation after that)

Offline Happyguylucky

Hi guys, has anyone been to St P's this week or seen who's at Richmond?
Thanks
HGL :hi:

Offline Corus Boy

Hi guys, has anyone been to St P's this week or seen who's at Richmond?
Thanks
HGL :hi:

Had a nice half an hour at St P's today.

Offline Happyguylucky

Thanks CB, can you describe her please, how old, is she pretty?

Offline Sky hunter

Hi cb
How old is the girl in st ptrs. Looking good & the what about the service?
Tx

Offline Corus Boy

I'm having difficulty with this and wish someone else would visit and review as I'm currently a one location punter and I feel that it's beginning to look like I'm part of the management. 

The HNDF is off my list as some friends have moved into a very nearby location and there would be too much chance of being spotted, roll on Winter and early sunsets. 

I wont visit Romanians, tried it twice, no need for a third.

Never like Richmond Road and Pomeroy, Suki's and Penarth have closed.

So:

Mandy was in the little Sailor Girl outfit, and looked good in it and seemed prettier than in her street wear.

Very slim, hot body with large enhanced tits.  No idea of her age.

Usual service charges with £10 for OWO, but no kissing.

Let me help undress her while she was playing with my cock.

A lengthy wet wipe clean up before OWO, which was prolonged, and good.

A bit of a tit wank and she also spent time rubbing her pussy on my cock, using her hand to make sure that nothing got too close.

On with the condom and an energetic cowgirl session followed.

Overall, very good fun.

One point, she was well lubed up before we started, she let my fingers wander but I didn’t do any RO as I don’t go much on the taste of lube.

Offline HughJardon

I feel you CB for a time I only used HNDF which is why i coined that phrase. I doubt I'd post up a review as Ive waxed lyrical about these girls so often on the boards and it feels Im being favourable towards them. You hold a Dearth of information for our area so Im always grateful of any update.
I will endevour to help out a bit more  :hi:

Offline Corus Boy

I feel you CB for a time I only used HNDF which is why i coined that phrase. I doubt I'd post up a review as Ive waxed lyrical about these girls so often on the boards and it feels Im being favourable towards them. You hold a Dearth of information for our area so Im always grateful of any update.
I will endevour to help out a bit more  :hi:

Thanks Hugh, it's just I visit the girl for an inspection every Monday morning and I'm sure Auntie must tell any new girls that I'm a regular customer.  Then I start to wonder do they know I post reviews about them?  I've never told them but it is pretty obvious that CB is the guy who rolls up every Monday morning.

With that in mind is there a possibility that they go an extra few yards when I visit?  If that was to be the case my reviews would be slanted.

Now I accept that we all have differents tastes as may well the girls but I worry that I might give out duff info.

Like this week's girl Mandy, she's not really to my general taste but she has that slightly slutty look that sometimes attracts me so I gave it a try and felt I was well rewarded.  But I would love to hear someone elses review to confirm my feedback.

My insecurities showing through, more whisky needed!  :D  :drinks:  :D
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 03:01:43 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline HughJardon

Has anyone tested out the new girl

External Link/Members Only

Waiting for Touring ladies is proving laborious, mans gotta eat !

Offline charlie-mott

Has anyone tested out the new girl

Waiting for Touring ladies is proving laborious, mans gotta eat !

Yes and posted a review. Nice looking girl, but I won't be going back.

Offline HughJardon

Yes and posted a review. Nice looking girl, but I won't be going back.

sounds lucklustre, thanks for the review Chaz

Offline ledley

Just went to st ps, she is really nice. Tanned, 27yo, huge fake tits, skinny, fully shaven and tanned :) gd hard sex too.

Asian Hunter

Nice info Ledley. But guessing she'll be gone by Monday morning as the usual weekly rotation?

Offline Happyguylucky

Anyone got any news on St P's or Richmond this week? :lol:

JollyRoger69

Visited Richmond today. Girl willing enough, short and on the heavy side for my liking - a slim oriental she certainly ain't. She would have squashed me in cowgirl so stuck to mish. Good boobs  with nipples which firmed up nicely with a bit of attention. The usual £50 + £10 for OWO. Damning with faint praise but she got the job done. I'd gone there prepared to walk if I didn't like what I saw but an attractive face just tipped the balance so I stayed. She said business was very quiet - I was first punter of the day around noon and she said she'd seen 4 all day yesterday. Solution lies with "the management". - get some better girls then!

gunter75

Visited Richmond today. Girl willing enough, short and on the heavy side for my liking - a slim oriental she certainly ain't. She would have squashed me in cowgirl so stuck to mish. Good boobs  with nipples which firmed up nicely with a bit of attention. The usual £50 + £10 for OWO. Damning with faint praise but she got the job done. I'd gone there prepared to walk if I didn't like what I saw but an attractive face just tipped the balance so I stayed. She said business was very quiet - I was first punter of the day around noon and she said she'd seen 4 all day yesterday. Solution lies with "the management". - get some better girls then!
Great post Jolly,

I like the sound of her, was she enthusiastic? Allow you to give her oral?

Thanks mate, might visit later today

JollyRoger69

Sum her up as "meaty beefy small and bouncy" she enjoyed oral attention and was very fresh down there. A little  bit of kissing thrown in as well. Not a stunner but a reasonable performer with a good attitude.

Offline cardiffjeff

Called to st ps today.....chubby is the word....seamed friendly but not my thing fattys......
Comon corusboy youve stoped with the monday report......

Offline HughJardon

So Richmond doesn't look too clever this week.
At St P's is a girl called Jennifer she’s not so Hot a guess at age maybe late 30s and a bit overweight, I told Auntie I may return later. I walked

Offline PMAC123

Does anyone know of any attractive girls under 30 that do massage and HE on weekend evenings? Just tried calling Tanya but straight to voicemail, guessing it's too late

Offline HughJardon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one popped up earlier, don't know about age as they'll always tell you there 25  :lol:

Offline PMAC123

Not answering either but at least this one's ringing. I'll wait and hope for a call back, but I know this is the most awkward possible time so I won't hold my breath lol. Cheers for the link mate.

Offline PMAC123

She answered, I'm in business! (Sammy) Thanks a lot!
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 09:05:19 pm by PMAC123 »

Offline Corus Boy

Just been to see Jenny LittleAngel;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Pictures are genuine and accurate.

Review to follow.

Offline ampersand

Seems like Yaya is back in town;

She told me last time she was here that she is back for World Cup. These 'managers' don't miss a trick do they??

Offline Corus Boy

She told me last time she was here that she is back for World Cup. These 'managers' don't miss a trick do they??

Would you want to join her in a scrum or just a maul?

Offline ledley

Decided to visit richmond after boycotting it for several weeks. New answers the door. Nice enough wg. About 5'6 huge natural tits, size 10 and about 32 id say. Covered oral, lots of ball licking n sucking and had rampant sex in 3 positions.

Offline Corus Boy

Decided to visit richmond after boycotting it for several weeks. New answers the door. Nice enough wg. About 5'6 huge natural tits, size 10 and about 32 id say. Covered oral, lots of ball licking n sucking and had rampant sex in 3 positions.

Good to hear that things are showing early signs of improvement at Richmond.  Glad you had a good punt Ledley.

Offline charlie-mott

A new Thai in Ponty-pridd not pool, I doubts shes 27

I called her a few days ago. Made a booking and she said she would text the address. No text so I sent her one, but no response until 5 mins before the booking. 

vivsepidory

Offline HughJardon

Don't know if shes eligible for this thread but here goes, having searched around she was known as Farah ?

Offline ruffrider

Saw here in a apartment near morrisons in the bay. A little bigger than in her pic but I enjoyed my time with her and would go back again but so many other to try! Usually tours with External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Asian Hunter

New Thai girl in town. Anyone cum across this beauty before? Any info much appreciated  :drinks:

Offline foreverhung

I'm waiting for a Myleene Klass to pop up in Cardiff

« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 09:38:16 am by foreverhung »
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Corus Boy

I'm waiting for a Myleene Klass to pop up in Cardiff

Would you settle for a Sharon Stone moment?  :D

Offline foreverhung

Would you settle for a Sharon Stone moment?  :D

If she did that I wouldn't make it through the night, I'd be the first Human being in history to have on my Death Cert

Cause of Death: De-hydration most likely down to Masturbation

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ledley

New Thai girl in town. Anyone cum across this beauty before? Any info much appreciated  :drinks:

Has anyone tried this wg yet?

On a separate note has anyone been to richmond this week?

Offline Corus Boy

She was my Plan B or today.

Spoke to her on the phone.  Good English. Said she was close to the WMC.

Offline HughJardon

Has anyone tried this wg yet?

On a separate note has anyone been to richmond this week?

Haven't long got back seeing her, review to follow

Offline ledley

Is st p's still operational does anyone know?

Offline ledley

Looks like st p's is finished :( i hope they come back to a new site soon

Offline Happyguylucky

Poor Auntie, what will she do?
Wait poor me, that's my get out of jail card local.
Any close recommendations please?  :hi:

Offline tiddlydave

st. p's gone does that mean no more coco ? i am gutted