Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198335 times)

Offline ledley

I was going to do a review on Thai Jenny but to be honest you guys above have covered it and your experiences seem to match mine. I as impressed she offered dfk too. she is very petite and her fake tits were done really well. I Asked her how old she as and she said 30, think that is about right. Good gfe and eye contact throughout was great for an asian wg.

may see her again but undecided. Richmond has been poor lately so im not heading there this week

Asian Hunter

How long is ThaiJenny69 staying in Cardiff, and what's the location please?

Offline PMAC123

I'd like to know too, especially since her AW profile is gone despite some of you just seeing her a couple of days ago. Has she got a new profile or any other way of contacting her?

Online Sticky2336

Hi gents could any of you advise who is at the stadium place please

Offline ledley

Her profile for thai jenny has resurfaced but a different url now. She is close to the westgate pub.

The stadium place is that nana thai and the other thai oil profile. Sorry im walking cant post links

Offline charlie-mott

She's here for another 2 week's and is based near Canton

newbie123

hi gents im new here and interested in maybe visiting thai jenny,
so she looks about 30? is she pretty? someone mentioned photoshop so does that mean it looks nothing like the picture?
also is this some asian parlour or independent?
cheers

Offline HughJardon

New girl at Canton :-
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -

New girl at Stadium :-
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If anyone has popped there heads in to Richmond rd today could they post an update pls
It could be this girl (thanks to Mr Mitchell for the F.R)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64268.0

gunter75

Forget Richmond! 

Truly appalled,

Just visited this afternoon, coms good, sounded like the friendly Chinese from Swansea.

Boy ,was in for a disappointment, looked dog rough(ill) soon I went in the bedroom something was telling me this ain't gonna be good, anyway was hungry for some meat, she was about late 30's dirty hair, about a size 12-14, I stripped off she reluctantly tried too, I went to feel her, but she kept saying cold?
Anyway, I said no way, money back, guy there was good as gold, younger guy this time,not the older one with glasses, got dressed ,fucked off outta there, this is one of my worst punts, the girl you talk to on the 88 number is not this dog! 
Avoid

Offline ledley

Forget Richmond! 

Truly appalled,

Just visited this afternoon, coms good, sounded like the friendly Chinese from Swansea.

Boy ,was in for a disappointment, looked dog rough(ill) soon I went in the bedroom something was telling me this ain't gonna be good, anyway was hungry for some meat, she was about late 30's dirty hair, about a size 12-14, I stripped off she reluctantly tried too, I went to feel her, but she kept saying cold?
Anyway, I said no way, money back, guy there was good as gold, younger guy this time,not the older one with glasses, got dressed ,fucked off outta there, this is one of my worst punts, the girl you talk to on the 88 number is not this dog! 
Avoid

Im not going to richmond for a while the standard is so low these days, not even worth going there to walk anymore. Glad to hear that guy has left, the old one was quite rude to me a few weeks back and i bit my tongue as it simply wasnt worth arguing with him. Good job u walked mate, hopefully they get bad profits this week... The only way to get them to improve is to vote with our feet and walk and talk about it on here

Offline HughJardon

Forget Richmond! 
Truly appalled,
Avoid

Thanks for that, it sounds really Bad, but well done for holding your nerve and walking.

gunter75

Im not going to richmond for a while the standard is so low these days, not even worth going there to walk anymore. Glad to hear that guy has left, the old one was quite rude to me a few weeks back and i bit my tongue as it simply wasnt worth arguing with him. Good job u walked mate, hopefully they get bad profits this week... The only way to get them to improve is to vote with our feet and walk and talk about it on here

I totally agree, I've put a good few quid over that door, about a grand I'd say, I'm always polite, discreet, never any hassles from me, that old guy there wants to watch his attitude, piece of scum over here probably illegal, and getting our hard earned cash, which in return we expect a good service. 

Saying that, I will miss the old place, had some cracking meat in there over time.

Ah well, good memories.

gunter75

Thanks for that, it sounds really Bad, but well done for holding your nerve and walking.

Cheers mate,

My attitude now is, I don't give a Fuck anymore,
Used to be bricking it on punts, due to the pimps and poor service and just expecting what I got.

It's our hard earned cash at the end of the day, a half hours fun for me, is like a days pay! 

And thanks to sites like this and other fellow punters, like yourself, it puts the hobby into prospective !

gallas15

Does anybody know where Suki from Penarth has gone please?

Offline HughJardon

New profile for yaya?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks Seeking, I came across that profile earlier and sent a text to which I havent had a reply, pictures are minuscule though and I preferred the old shots of her crowning away cupping her best assets, those lovely Tits  :rolleyes:

gunter75

Hiya,

Seen her popping up all over the place, 

Excuse my ignorance, I'm on a tiny phone, she any good? 

Thanks lads

Offline ledley

Hiya,

Seen her popping up all over the place, 

Excuse my ignorance, I'm on a tiny phone, she any good? 

Thanks lads

really good, good looking, huge tits and good service. She tends to give better service for punters who return.

gunter75

Thanks Ledley,

Much appreciated mate.

Offline HughJardon

worry not Hugh External Link/Members Only

Thats the YAYA we know and love cheers Ledley. I wont race you to her but will probably have a rub down this weekend early next, and im excited.

Gunter shes the bomb one of the best Thai providers we have on our shores  :yahoo:

Offline ampersand

But does she do OWO? I have asked the question on here before.  I rang and asked her a couple of months ago and she said no, not even for extra.  It is on her profile now though.

Offline ampersand

And unfortunately, her price for an hour seems to have gone up by a tenner to 100 notes.  Half is 60 - I can't remember what it was before.

Punt37

Great to see her back in the 'diff. I missed her last time

Where does she usually work from? Is it the building by the stadium? I saw nana there last week (she was very enthusiastic!)

Punt37

Also, yayas boobs - fake or real?

Offline ledley

Yaya used to do owo but she not done it for last 2 visits. She is by the stadium. Its really hard to tell if fake or real as so nice but ill go with real (if u feel them u will understand what i mean). They r huge tho considering she is about 5'0 and slim

Punt37

Ignore the above. Been to see her today. Wow.  :yahoo:

Punt37

They are definitely real!!! Thanks guys!!

Offline ampersand

Ignore the above. Been to see her today. Wow.  :yahoo:

Did you get OWO?

variety69

New 24 year Chinese lady working in Richmond road Cf24 3bt 50 1/2 hr £90 1 hr

Offline ledley

Did u see her? As described?

Offline HughJardon

Did you visit V ? If so usual questions what are the Tits and face like also does she have a trim chasis, thanks in advance

variety69

Did u see her? As described?

Went to see her for just 15 min blowjob £30 was well worth it.

gunter75

Went to see her for just 15 min blowjob £30 was well worth it.

Think I've had my run, with richmond ,poor and rude services, as a tip, I always go for 20 mins, that's full service too, they always charge me a 40 then.

I'm not a tight arse! Just in a shite paid job! 

Offline ledley

I went to see External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

same place as Thai Jenny (by westgate pub)

She is a friendly singapore wg, nice tits, size 12 body i'd say, about 30, 5'0 tall. Not the prettiest wg out there but not ugly but very happy and type of asian wg who loves to please and quite submissive.

good oil massage followed by tickly type massage. Good covered oral and sex in about 4 positions. Shower after as well. Good punt.

For those who have visited this site i spoke with her (english is ok) and I think she said there is a 4th girl on the rotation. So it is her, malaysian kimberley, thai jenny and another soon

Offline HughJardon

I was skeptical about that profile as she uses angular shots that look deceiving, glad you had fun tho and the new addition of a 4th Thai sounds swell.
Lets hope shes of Yaya-Kimberly-Kanjarna quality and not a Travel Lodge Fatty  :lol:

Offline shaven4you

booked in with yaya later will post a review fingers crossed haha

Offline shaven4you

wow what can i say YAYA has a body to die for , what a cracking pair of tits and nips...

had a nice light massage followed with some body 2 body  was great having them tits rubbed all over me .

Then the fun started as i love to give oral i started licking her tight litle pussy working her clit , after 6 or 7 mins she squirted
then she sucked me for a bit , on to sex first off doggy me standing yaya on all 4s on the edge of the bed  , then yaya on her back with legs up high over my shoulders bangged away untill i came over her belly ,   then she asked for me to lick her again so down i went gave her clit another good seeing too and squirted for the 2nd time after that squirt she just lay there on the bed saying oh my god , oh my god. she then said she hasnt squirted like that for a long time and rated my tounge 11/10 haha  over stayed the hour booking by 25mins so 1 h 25mins for 100 notes bargin hope shes still there next week.

have anyone who seen her made her squirt like i did yet ???? 

vivsepidory

wow what can i say YAYA has a body to die for , what a cracking pair of tits and nips...

had a nice light massage followed with some body 2 body  was great having them tits rubbed all over me .

Then the fun started as i love to give oral i started licking her tight litle pussy working her clit , after 6 or 7 mins she squirted
then she sucked me for a bit , on to sex first off doggy me standing yaya on all 4s on the edge of the bed  , then yaya on her back with legs up high over my shoulders bangged away untill i came over her belly ,   then she asked for me to lick her again so down i went gave her clit another good seeing too and squirted for the 2nd time after that squirt she just lay there on the bed saying oh my god , oh my god. she then said she hasnt squirted like that for a long time and rated my tounge 11/10 haha  over stayed the hour booking by 25mins so 1 h 25mins for 100 notes bargin hope shes still there next week.

have anyone who seen her made her squirt like i did yet ????
Is it really something that you can proud for? good job :lol:

Offline Corus Boy

Helen at St P's - 31st August 2015

Visited Helen earlier this week.!

She is small all over, tiny little titties and tiny little nipples, probably less than 5' tall, size 4/6.  She does have a little bit of a belly but you wouldn't be distracted by it.

No kissing, OWO was the usual £10 extra.  She liked having her pussy licked and played with but pulled her legs together when a finger started to go in.

OWO was a good mixture of mouth and tongue with a bit of hand work.  I started to think that she wanted me to CIM so I asked for a condom.  Got the usual comments about I'm too big (I wish), a liberal application of lube and she climbed onboard.

She was tight!  Worked well on me, cleaned me up and then used up every last minute with a massage.

I enjoyed my time.

07425 089 884

gunter75

Helen at St P's - 31st August 2015

Visited Helen earlier this week.!

She is small all over, tiny little titties and tiny little nipples, probably less than 5' tall, size 4/6.  She does have a little bit of a belly but you wouldn't be distracted by it.

No kissing, OWO was the usual £10 extra.  She liked having her pussy licked and played with but pulled her legs together when a finger started to go in.

OWO was a good mixture of mouth and tongue with a bit of hand work.  I started to think that she wanted me to CIM so I asked for a condom.  Got the usual comments about I'm too big (I wish), a liberal application of lube and she climbed onboard.

She was tight!  Worked well on me, cleaned me up and then used up every last minute with a massage.

I enjoyed my time.

07425 089 884

Thanks for the field report mate, have you a link please?

Offline Corus Boy

Just a phone number.

There is an AW profile but nothing of interest on it, stock pictures etc.

lewisccfc19861

Anyone know whats happened to suki

Offline snaitram99

Anyone know whats happened to suki

Seems the lease was up on the shop & flat. They must have decided to move elsewhere. Don't think the girls liked being in Penarth very much. They would probably prefer Cardiff proper, but I have no idea whether this is on the cards.

Shop next door also empty - maybe same landlord, planning some combined development (or not).  :unknown:

lewisccfc19861

Aw no way.   I hope another firm pops up there.  Anyone know of any other wgs in the area

Offline HughJardon

Aw no way.   I hope another firm pops up there.  Anyone know of any other wgs in the area

ive been away from the scene for the last 2 weeks, but hear good things about the following
External Link/Members Only  ( massage only)

Helen (reference CBs review above) sounds tasty located at St Ps

no idea whos at Richmond ???

And then theres Yaya, Malay Kim etc who are based centrally.

Offline Mil 34

Thai touch is an awesome massage but there's no other services on offer there though is it

Offline HughJardon

Yes just the massage, no hand shandy

Theres also Magic Healing hands in Newport, though as its Sunday night it may be worth waiting to see what rocks up tomorrow. Cardiff has been fairly dire the last week or so, so fingers crossed for next week on the nooky front.

Offline ledley

does anyone know if richmond site has changed the guy (who answers the door) working there? Somebody mentioned a few weeks back that it was a different guy, is this still the case? Only reason I ask is because I'm boycotting the place until he moves on, the guy is an absolute wierdo

gunter75

does anyone know if richmond site has changed the guy (who answers the door) working there? Somebody mentioned a few weeks back that it was a different guy, is this still the case? Only reason I ask is because I'm boycotting the place until he moves on, the guy is an absolute wierdo

Yes, the older guy with glasses is gone.
The last 2 ocasions I've been there (in last month)
A younger male around mid 30's has been there.

Somebody else on the forum also said how rude is behaviour was and myself included.

The last time I visted richmond, I walked out.
I'm going to punt up the valleys in future, I think Cardiff had its run.