Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198358 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Went to richmond this morning, really tall old wg so i walked. Went to st p's following cb advice, what an amazing punt.

Probably the deepest french kissing ever had, lovely tits, she licked my body head to toe and seemed mad for it. Offered owo for £10 but i didnt bring extra cash but she did owo anyway. Eye contact throughout and she rode me like crazy.

Both of my visits I started to wonder which of us was getting most out of it!

Offline Corus Boy

This week at St P's is Linda.

St P's girl this week is very OMG!!!!!

Young and I think its not only young looking but not too young.

Pretty, very.

Slim and petite but face is of the rounded face Chinese heritage, not fat just round.

She was in a short black leather skirt, black leather jacket and black tights to go with the black hair.  That was her street wear  :D

I have no idea about her service but when I get there I'll report back.

If I didn't have a busy day and wasn't tired from yesterday I'd be there now!  :D

I'll report back ASAP.  Linda may be the perfect topic to cure the Romanian blues.  :drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

New lady in the Penarth shop to keep Angel company.  Maybe a bit older but slim and petite and strong hands.

Offline Corus Boy

Just back from meeting Linda at St P's, review is here;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59518.0

Well recommended.

Offline HughJardon

Wouldnt mind a go at this as ive got a semi on that would choke Bustopher Jones   :dance:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

Wouldnt mind a go at this as ive got a semi on that would choke Bustopher Jones   :dance:

She's been around before and mentioned in dispatches but I can't remember what the story was.

On this thread on the 2nd March;

Ledley she is good and that's her in the picture. She's actually more tan in real life than she is in her pictures, but that's my experience with most of these Southern Asian girls. Their pictures make them look bronze when actually they are quite dark. Overall a great experience, i'll write a review in a bit.  She's working off Kings Rd in Canton. There is another wg there, some thai chick. Presumably Meya but I don't know. 
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 06:04:53 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline HughJardon

+1
Watched that episode and was relieved Wales wasnt featured. All the punters faces were blurred and i remember the heated exchange with her pimp and the undercover reporters nearly leading to blows which makes for better TV

I didnt get a response to my mail so my interest dies there
I dont think ive said this before but "thanks Corus Boy"
 :drinks:

Asian Hunter

Awkward moment. Phoning ahead to discuss a time for meeting. Get there and she's with another punter. Do you wait or leave? I choose to stay, and waited with the maid, watching TV.

Here's the review

I find that the Asian chicks, they help you when you finish off. They take the condom off and wipe you down too. Never get that from the Hungarian girls down the bay. Why is that?

Offline Corus Boy

Awkward moment. Phoning ahead to discuss a time for meeting. Get there and she's with another punter. Do you wait or leave? I choose to stay, and waited with the maid, watching TV.

Here's the review

I find that the Asian chicks, they help you when you finish off. They take the condom off and wipe you down too. Never get that from the Hungarian girls down the bay. Why is that?

Because, if you watch closely, they use the wet wipes carefully, then fold then neatly so that any "Dirty" bits are wrapped into the inside and then when they drop in down onto the bedside wrapping paper they don't get their hands dirty!  :D

Asian Hunter

Is the number displayed on this profile for Richmond Rd or Pomeroy St or completely new girl and site?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

Is the number displayed on this profile for Richmond Rd or Pomeroy St or completely new girl and site?

As far as I know the Pomeroy Road place is closed.

I don't use Richmond Road any longer, so I don't recognise the numbers.

You'll either have to wait until Ledley passes through, or maybe easier, dial the number and ask?

Offline dumbo25

Think this is a new number, haven't been to Richmond this week but this is the link with number i usually use for Richmond.

Offline HughJardon

Anything on this gents, she looks tang-tastic, looking at pricing and profile as a whole it may be the Kanjarna location
Or could it be TLF up to her old tricks again ?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 12:30:53 am by HughJardon »

Offline Corus Boy

Anything on this gents, she looks tang-tastic, looking at pricing and profile as a whole it may be the Kanjarna location
Or could it be TLF up to her old tricks again ?

TLF?

I was looking at that profile HJ, and she does look good.

One me phone so no way to GRIS the pictures.

Different price structure to normal, phone number displayed and no Private Gallery, show promise.

I will call later and report back.

Offline ampersand

I will call later and report back.

Good luck with that -  she now appears to be in Eastbourne! !!

Offline Corus Boy

Good luck with that -  she now appears to be in Eastbourne! !!

A nice place to spend a sunny weekend!

Thanks Aardvark, I'll not bother then.

Offline ampersand

:hi: 'my pleasure to be of service ......'

Offline ledley

I went to see linda. Excellent punt nice one cb. She is a looker 

Offline Corus Boy

I went to see linda. Excellent punt nice one cb. She is a looker

Glad you enjoyed Ledley.

Offline charlie-mott

I was planning a visit with Hungarian Lola this weekend, but I think I should check out St P's before she disappears.

Offline Corus Boy

I was planning a visit with Hungarian Lola this weekend, but I think I should check out St P's before she disappears.

Linda is there until Sunday evening.

Offline charlie-mott

Linda is there until Sunday evening.

...and I will be there in two hours

Offline HughJardon

Feels like im missing out ere and may give St peters pleasure parlour the once over.
Auntie says i have a good soul  :unknown:

Offline asianfan85

Hi guys - completely new to all of this. I'm looking to start small and work my way up, as I'm not sure what I'll be comfortable with to be totally honest. I want to start with a massage and extras (HE) initially.

just to clarify....Ban Sakunee - do they offer massage with HE? if so, what is the general standard of the girls who work there?

Thanks in advance!

Offline Corus Boy

Hi guys - completely new to all of this. I'm looking to start small and work my way up, as I'm not sure what I'll be comfortable with to be totally honest. I want to start with a massage and extras (HE) initially.

just to clarify....Ban Sakunee - do they offer massage with HE? if so, what is the general standard of the girls who work there?

Thanks in advance!

I would suggest you try Ya Ya at the stadium place;

or Suki up in Penarth;

Suki's might be gentler if it is your first visit, easier parking, easier access.

Offline asianfan85

Thanks for the reply bud.

I'm essentially just looking for a massage with a handy to start with tbh.... knowing me, I'm either going to love it and it'll be the start of something beautiful (hopefully) or it'll not be what I expected & so cut my losses.

Yaya looks like she'd be a lot of fun though.

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks for the reply bud.

I'm essentially just looking for a massage with a handy to start with tbh.... knowing me, I'm either going to love it and it'll be the start of something beautiful (hopefully) or it'll not be what I expected & so cut my losses.

Yaya looks like she'd be a lot of fun though.

She is  :D

Offline asianfan85

I'm nothing if not a fun-loving guy!

Have you ever used Ban Sukanee? It's so close to work, I'm thinking it could be a cracking way to spend a lunch hour!!  :D

Interested in St Peters too, also for proximity - and can see you're a big fan! haha.

Offline Corus Boy

Not been to Ban Sukanee.

St P's, usually two or three times a week.

Offline Sky hunter

Would like know the differences between
Happy ending
Hand relief
Jerking
 :dash:

Offline Corus Boy

Would like know the differences between
Happy ending
Hand relief
Jerking
 :dash:

To me they would all be the same, except;

Jerking may infer that it's DIY!

Offline Sky hunter

Hi CB
What is your this opinion on st. Ptr

Offline Corus Boy

Hi CB
What is your this opinion on st. Ptr

Looked in at St P's Monday, when she arrived she looked like she had been working the street!  All in black, short skirt and a very smiley face, not pretty but not ugly, I just remember a big smile and aq very sexy look about her.

Not much English but tried hard.

I decided that she would be good in the room and she was, great oral and I had a good time.

Offline HughJardon

Offline ledley

Coming soon...she does look familiar.

Yea she was called malaysian kimberly. Nice enough, huge tits but a bit chunky

Offline HughJardon

Yea she was called malaysian kimberly. Nice enough, huge tits but a bit chunky

That has refreshed my memory, i suppose the good thing about having so little WG activity in Cardiff is that there easy to track..Rita Oral aside. Thanks L

Offline Corus Boy

That has refreshed my memory, i suppose the good thing about having so little WG activity in Cardiff is that there easy to track..Rita Oral aside. Thanks L

We'd all do well at BlackJack, we would be pretty good at card counting!  :D

Offline Corus Boy

No need for a visit to St P's this morning.

As I know this week's girl very well and she phoned me to tell me she was here this week.

This may well be the closest you'll get to a Japanese girl.  She is not from mainland Japan and may not be of pure Japanese heritage but her facial features are a bit different to the usual Chinese face.

I've reported on her before and I seem to remember that opinions were a little divided.  But she is taller, close to 5' 6", pretty, slim, gentle kissing, good OWO and likes her money for "extras" before she performs them. 

Assuming that nothing has changed with her services I've always enjoyed my times with her.  Uses the name Miyaco.

Offline Sky hunter

Hi CB
Who is the girl in St pts today. Is she the one on last week continuing this week or the one  2 weeks stayed here.

Offline Corus Boy

Hi CB
Who is the girl in St pts today. Is she the one on last week continuing this week or the one  2 weeks stayed here.

Please read the post above yours!  :D

Offline ledley

Cheers cb, is she the one that is quite tall and very, very softly spoken?

I called richmond and apparently it is it is a south korean 22 yo size 6 hmmmm. I had a go at them last week as it was an old fatty and i got a sorry text haha

Offline Corus Boy

Cheers cb, is she the one that is quite tall and very, very softly spoken?

I called richmond and apparently it is it is a south korean 22 yo size 6 hmmmm. I had a go at them last week as it was an old fatty and i got a sorry text haha

That's her and sometimes she laughs like a giggley schoolgirl.

Offline HughJardon

That's her and sometimes she laughs like a giggley schoolgirl.

I remember Miyako very tall light skinned, she stayed forever in the oral position and i had to ask for penetration which she assured me was on the cards, a very wild if not ruff time

Im still waiting for the Magic 2  :kissgirl:

Offline ledley

I remember Miyako very tall light skinned, she stayed forever in the oral position and i had to ask for penetration which she assured me was on the cards, a very wild if not ruff time

Im still waiting for the Magic 2  :kissgirl:

Ha hugh was it you that said u spent 30 mins wrestling with her?

I remember getting amazing oral from her

Offline ledley

I searched miyaco and i think she is only wg who has worked at richmond, st p's and the old pomeroy