Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198348 times)

Offline cardiffsdream

not been to ban sukenee for a while what are the ladies like there now

Offline ledley

not been to ban sukenee for a while what are the ladies like there now

2 absolute stunners, 1 hit milf and 2 biggg girls

Offline ledley

Offline HughJardon

Yaya thai wg is back 1/6/15

Im in thats good news Ledley but CB has identified a blast from the past on his penarth post

Offline Corus Boy

Just imagine if Mandy and Coco pitch up on Monday!!!!!

We'll all be broke and walking bandy legged!  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

I honestly believe that its not worth punting on a weekend in Cardiff but always best to see what the Ferry brings to our shores come Monday, but im like every other sucker and the glamour and lights n beer takes my sensible streak and pisses it down the Karzie !!

Offline Corus Boy

Just back from a Monday inspection of St P's offering for the week.

A returnee called Yo Yo.  Pretty enough, not young but not too old.  Slim body, nice boobs and my notes from her last visit tell me that she was very good in the room.

I will report more when I finish re-acquainting myself with her body.

Offline ledley

Anyone been to richmond rd this week?

Punt37

Hi guys,

I've been following this thread for a while.  I'm keen to see an asian girl but I've never heard of these establishments in Cardiff.

How do I find the tel nos for st peters st and Richmond rd?

If you are not keen on the girls you see can you just leave?

Prices: is it likley to be the usual £50/60 per 30 mins?

Got a day off on friday and thinking I fancy a punt. :yahoo:

Thanks.

Offline Corus Boy

St P's = 07425 089 884

£60 for 30 minutes + any extras offered at usually £10.

I no longer visit Richmond Road but Ledley will be along shortly.

Offline Corus Boy

Just back from a Monday inspection of St P's offering for the week.

A returnee called Yo Yo.  Pretty enough, not young but not too old.  Slim body, nice boobs and my notes from her last visit tell me that she was very good in the room.

I will report more when I finish re-acquainting myself with her body.

Visited Yoyo's bedroom today, slim, very small tits, big nipples.  Nice kissing.

Offline ledley

Thanks for the headsup Ledley, can you PM me the phone number for Richmond Rd?

Is it this one?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Richmond

vivsepidory

Hi guys,

If you are not keen on the girls you see can you just leave?

Thanks.

Offline Corus Boy

Just back from St P's.

This week we have Kitty!  Says she's been here before but I don't remember her.

Young, petite and pretty.

Might be a good one and with YAYA in town it could be a good week.

Anyone been to Richmond Road?

benski

Thanks CB. Pretty Kitty sounds good :)  I'm interested in checking this Thai girl, Sara, out too. Just phoned and she's at Fitzhamon embankment opposite the Millenium stadium.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 03:01:46 pm by benski »

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks CB. Pretty Kitty sounds good :)  I'm interested in checking this Thai girl, Sara, out too. Just phoned and she's at Fitzhamon embankment opposite the Millenium stadium.

Sounds like Sara is at the same place as Ya Ya.

benski

Asian Hunter

Just back from St P's.

CB are you referring to this profile for the new girl at St P's?

Same phone number, although pictures are normally stock photos.

Offline Corus Boy

CB are you referring to this profile for the new girl at St P's?

Same phone number, although pictures are normally stock photos.

That's St P's profile and the picture is the usually stock photo but for once there might be a passing resemblence to her figure.

Offline ledley

Just back from St P's.

Ill pop in later in the week i think and report. Weighing up whether to see yaya again as i have seen her a lot...

Offline Corus Boy

Ill pop in later in the week i think and report. Weighing up whether to see yaya again as i have seen her a lot...

Isn't it nice to have decisions to make?

Asian Hunter

« Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 08:34:21 pm by Asian Hunter »

Offline Corus Boy

Seems like “Sweetie Mimi”

Had a negative review down Southampton.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55840.0

That profile is really for the shop, the girl varies every week, so any AW Feedback, good or bad, only has value for that week!

Individual reviews on here are of much greater value, especially those that name the girl, date she was seen and location.  Phone number and AW profile are quite valueless IMO.

Offline dumbo25

Visited Richmond road. I didn't get her name. She didn't speak a word of english.
Her face is pretty, smiled alot and about 5 ft in height but a bit on the "plumpy" side.
Her body had 3 rolls looked like a mini "Michelin man" with a weird vertical scar.
But she was very enthusiastic, crappy standard massage, then DFK while i played with her clit. Then OW, then fucked her in various positions with her making all the right noises. For 50 bucks it was worth it.

babyinuk

Visited Richmond road. I didn't get her name. She didn't speak a word of english.
Her face is pretty, smiled alot and about 5 ft in height but a bit on the "plumpy" side.
Her body had 3 rolls looked like a mini "Michelin man" with a weird vertical scar.
But she was very enthusiastic, crappy standard massage, then DFK while i played with her clit. Then OW, then fucked her in various positions with her making all the right noises. For 50 bucks it was worth it.

Thank you for your review.  :dance:

Offline ledley

I gave in.... I saw yaya  :rolleyes:

Amazing punt, great wg, perfect tits. Covered oral and sex in a few positions. Dfk too.

Her gfe was amazing but i have seen her at least 6/7 times now

Offline ledley

Sounds like Sara is at the same place as Ya Ya.

Not sure on this cb as i asked yaya who she was working with and it wasnt sara. She also said the girl only does massage and he (but i didnt see her so cant say for sure)

Forgot to say previously that yay covered us both in oil so had to shower there afterwards  :music:

Offline Corus Boy

Not sure on this cb as i asked yaya who she was working with and it wasnt sara. She also said the girl only does massage and he (but i didnt see her so cant say for sure)

Forgot to say previously that yay covered us both in oil so had to shower there afterwards  :music:

I trust Ya Ya helped you wash it all off?  :D

Offline ledley

I trust Ya Ya helped you wash it all off?  :D

Ha when i came out of shower she was lying on bed naked with a grin on her face

Offline Corus Boy

Ha when i came out of shower she was lying on bed naked with a grin on her face

That sounds so good!

Asian Hunter

I gave in.... I saw yaya  :rolleyes:

Amazing punt, great wg, perfect tits. Covered oral and sex in a few positions. Dfk too.

Her gfe was amazing but i have seen her at least 6/7 times now

She must be good if you've seen her that amount of times.

Where's the location for Yaya? The venue decent? Parking good? Any extras at cost?

Offline Corus Boy

She must be good if you've seen her that amount of times.

Where's the location for Yaya? The venue decent? Parking good? Any extras at cost?

I've never paid any extras, but I have never asked for anything other than the standard offerings.

Location:  Not far from the Stadium, on street parking, £2.80 for two hours exact change required and the machine does not accept £2 coins.

Offline smithy23

Hello

Fairly new to this but haven't punted in Cardiff before and I am going to be in Cardiff this afternoon.

I know that Richmond Road and St P offer thai girls I was wondering if they have any websites?

Also ive seen that yaya is at Fitzhamon embankment.

I was looking at spending about an hour with them.

Is it best I see her or would people recommend someone else please?

Cheers
Smithy
« Last Edit: June 04, 2015, 09:45:19 am by smithy23 »

Offline Corus Boy

Hello

Fairly new to this but haven't punted in Cardiff before and I am going to be in Cardiff this afternoon.

I know that Richmond Road and St P offer thai girls I was wondering if they have any websites?

Also ive seen that yaya is at Fitzhamon embankment.

I was looking at spending about an hour with them.

Is it best I see her or would people recommend someone else please?

Cheers
Smithy

Richmond Road and St P usually offer Chinese girls.

Both have AW profiles but they are worthless apart from prices and phone numbers.

The photos are stock pictures as are the descriptions.

Offline smithy23

Cheers Corus

Which establishment would you recommend St P, Richmond or The embankament (yaya)?

Offline Corus Boy

Cheers Corus

Which establishment would you recommend St P, Richmond or The embankament (yaya)?

I'm addicted to St P's, with visits to the Stadium place when Ya Ya is in town.

Never been a fan of Richmond Road, no particular reason other than I've been using St P's for eight years.  Most Monday's I pop in to St P's and check out the girl before I commit my £££££s.

If you look back a few posts you'll find what I found this Monday, also what Ledley found at Richmond and Ya Ya needs no introduction.

So stick your pin in the map, make your choice and be prepared to walk if you don't like what you see!  I think St P's is easier to walk from than Richmond Road.

Offline ledley

Latest st p's profile shows rates at £50 for 30 mins. Typo? Or are they trying to compete with richmond?

I prefer entering richmond as you can open outer door and straight to flat to know whereas st p's i am always anxious as she takes a bit too long to open the door  :dash: but i like both sites  :drinks:

JollyRoger69

Spot on description Dumbo. I decided to give her a whirl and wasn't disappointed. Barely in the room and some full on DFK as she threw herself at me. Certainly a bit on the heavy side but weight spread evenly so definitely not a "fattie". Couldn't do enough to try to make me happy. Sophisticated she ain't but a good shag she is. I managed to get her name as "Lily" but there wasn't  much in the way of conversation with her tongue down my throat most of the time.

SeekingtheTruth

I was having a look through AW for a pre night out punt for later and stumbled across this.

What the actual fuck!

Is she having a laugh with those prices?  :dash:

Offline Corus Boy

I was having a look through AW for a pre night out punt for later and stumbled across this.

What the actual fuck!

£475 per hour!!!!!!

And I was bothered by the groing number setting prices at £150+ to £200!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58671.0

Offline wholuvsubaby

Think she maybe trying to cover the cost of a 1D ticket and hotel!!!
Was looking to venture out for a bit of early evening relief.  May have to consider HNDF, not stella experiences but at least you know what you are going to get and it's fair value, if a bit robotic!
 :D

Offline ledley

I might just do direct chat with her instead as it is only £25 per minute  :sarcastic:

Offline HughJardon

I might just do direct chat with her instead as it is only £25 per minute  :sarcastic:

She would make so much mullar if at 100 ph incall rate
most of that would be out of ledleys & CBs pockets mind you
 :cool: :D :dance: :dance: :D :cool: :dance:

Offline Corus Boy

She would make so much mullar if at 100 ph incall rate
most of that would be out of ledleys & CBs pockets mind you
 :cool: :D :dance: :dance: :D :cool: :dance:

:drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

What the actual fuck!

A bargain today as price is reduced to £320!!!!!

Offline Corus Boy

What the actual fuck!

New week, new price.

Now only £275  :D

Offline Corus Boy

Visited St P's for Monday inspection and was immediately tempted, but needed a shave and shower, so off home to return quickly as I didn't want to wait to get into Amy's bedroom.

Profile pictures are usual stock photos and not Amy.

Here for one week and well worth a second visit IMO.

Not a stunning beauty but will not crack any mirrors and easy on the eye.  Slim, 5’ + a little, Nice squeezable tits and nipples that liked being sucked.

When we sorted out the money she said she was cold and fiddled with the radiator as she undressed but then put her dress back on and it stayed on.  I couldn’t see clearly but she either had a small tummy on her, a stomach or hysterectomy scar but it was not unsightly and didn’t distract from the session.

Full on DFK and a good technique with prolonged OWO, usual £10 extra, that turned into a 69 session.  Another first, she was shaven.

After a longer than usual time on with the condom and she climbed onto for a wild ride, Amy knew how to work my cock and seemed to be making sure it was rubbing where she wanted it to rub.  The pace varied and she would slow down and speed up her thrusts either to suit her or prolong my enjoyment and it sure did.

Used my full 30 minutes and more, with no interruptions from Auntie we went over by some 10 minutes.  Even when we had finished and I was getting dressed she was giving my back a good massage.

benski

Thanks Corus,  I also looks forward to your weekly st p's reports. Good to know what is on offer there. :)

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks Corus,  I also looks forward to your weekly st p's reports. Good to know what is on offer there. :)

Thank you Ben, it's good tp know my sacrifices are appreciated!  :D

Just back from seeing Amy again.  She must have been warmer today as the dress came off.

Nothing unsightly to report.

Service was even better than Monday.

Offline ledley

Went to richmond this morning, really tall old wg so i walked. Went to st p's following cb advice, what an amazing punt.

Probably the deepest french kissing ever had, lovely tits, she licked my body head to toe and seemed mad for it. Offered owo for £10 but i didnt bring extra cash but she did owo anyway. Eye contact throughout and she rode me like crazy.