Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198252 times)

babyinuk

Because I can't wait for review, so I have tried it by myself yesterday, she is a young girl from Hong Kong(I know, because I am from HK too), she gave me good massage about 20 min, and ride on me after that, I think I will be see her again before she leave.  :kiss:

Offline ledley

Because I can't wait for review, so I have tried it by myself yesterday, she is a young girl from Hong Kong(I know, because I am from HK too), she gave me good massage about 20 min, and ride on me after that, I think I will be see her again before she leave.  :kiss:
thanks

what does she look like? owo?

babyinuk

She look young, long hair, tiny, I think 34B, about 155 cm to 160 cm tell. I didn't ask for OWO.

Offline dumbo25

She said she was from China with me..lol. Yeah she is one of the best i have had from Richmond. I would say mid 20s early 30s, nice tits (i spent a lot of time suckin on them. Her pussy was unshaved.

I had 10 min massage, followed by covered oral and then 15 mins of covered sex with me mainly on top. she made all the right noises. Nice girl overall.

Offline ledley

Cheers gents and welcome to the board. It is always good to gain more punters reviews in this asian thread  :drinks:

Offline dumbo25

Thanks for the welcome ledley. However, im not just into asians, i have punted a variety of girls. I presume these are the usual girls that you guys have punted too.

Offline Sky hunter

Hi
Now pomeroy no. is live in AW site and says working somwhere in Roath. Could any let know both richmond & old pomeroy are working in the same site.

Offline Corus Boy

Hi
Now pomeroy no. is live in AW site and says working somwhere in Roath. Could any let know both richmond & old pomeroy are working in the same site.

Possibly both phones are in Richmond Road.

Or call and ask?

Offline ledley

Just been to richmond. Got to agree with above reviews, nice looking quite young wg. Very slim with nice round tits. She rode on top whilst playing with her tits, great view for me. Nice trimmed landing strip as well (which is quite rare for these asian wgs)

Offline ledley

Not a good day for punting. Firstly went to richmond and walked, wg was old and had quite an ugly face and i wasnt prepared to hand over cash.

Then went to st p's. She is an older wg prob late 30's but she had a nice body, was friendly and not bad looking. She provided gd gfe which is not that normally with these shops. But then as i lay on my back and she put the condom on, she then said she doesn't do oral at all. I pushed a bit and actually questioned if she was being serious..... She was  :dash: this was really annoying but what could i do. Sex was actually quite gd but no oral made the experience shit.

Offline Happyguylucky

I won't be visiting this week!
And will let them know why next time.
Can't do ugly birds or bad service, always better walking :thumbsup:

babyinuk

Hi ledley, thank you for your review.  :rose:

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Has anyone tried this profile? I assumed that it was St P's or richmond but it has been here a while and it is a different tel to the other 2 sites.

Thanks

Offline charlie-mott

I've called a few times and sent a text earlier tonight, but no response so far. The pic is fake, but that seems standard for an asian profile.

Offline Corus Boy

Has anyone tried this profile? I assumed that it was St P's or richmond but it has been here a while and it is a different tel to the other 2 sites.

Thanks

From another thread, I posted;

What chance?

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

There will be a queue out the door, down the street and back down the M4 to England!  :D

She is real special, she has travelled all the way from Fort Lauderdale to see us in Cardiff!  :cool:

Offline ledley

Richmond description this week is size 6 japanese wg 24 yo. First time here hmmm i have my doubts

Offline Corus Boy

Richmond description this week is size 6 japanese wg 24 yo. First time here hmmm i have my doubts

Please let me know if it is Miyaco  :rolleyes:

babyinuk

Hi ledley,

Have you tried her yet?

Thanks,
Gary

Offline ledley

Hi ledley,

Have you tried her yet?

Thanks,
Gary

Not yet Gary. Please report back if you get there first (my punting day will probably be Friday)

Offline ledley

How about this beauty, anyone tried?

If she is legit she looks gd. Love busty asians  :angelgirl:

Offline HughJardon

I too enjoy Busty Asians..anyone got a working link

Offline Corus Boy

I too enjoy Busty Asians..anyone got a working link

Probably this one;

Just called her, speaks good English, well whoever I spoke to did.

Arrives in Cardiff about 3pm, located in a hotel near the station.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 12:34:54 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline ledley

Fingers crossed she isn't the infamous 'travelodge fatty'

Offline HughJardon

Oh my..but maybe TGTBT

just had a well written, accurate and consise response off the above

" near station"     Id say Travelodge fatty is back

Jon Le Don

Oh my..but maybe TGTBT

just had a well written, accurate and consise response off the above

" near station"     Id say Travelodge fatty is back

Yeah I had a reply saying the same - may try and pop over there later.

CynicalBrit42

With such a long thread... Apologies if this annoys.
But been away for a while.  What's the best way of getting back up to speed with the usual places?

Cheers gents

Offline charlie-mott

Start at the latestpost and work backwards. If there is something specific you want then ask, but you should do a bit of work yourself first.

Offline jimmytick

Went to the place in Penarth, phoned the mobile from Sukis AW prof and asked if suki was working. They confirmed she was available. Told them I would be there around 3-3:15. Arrived at 3:15 and was taken to a room by a girl....

I asked her name, it was not suki. She was busy but dont worry as the girl assured me she was just as good. Straight away she demanded I stripped off and asked what extras I wanted. I asked what was on offer and she simply asked how much did I have, I said 20 quid so she told me a HE was all I could have for that... So £65 for an hours massage with HE. So be it.

Massage wasnt really that good, she didnt really know what she was doing though. Lots of prodding and poking but nothing really "deep or muscular"

We were interupted 4 times by customers, each time she left the room to sort the main door and serve people. Each time leave me alone.

At 3:45 she told me to turn over and played with my cock and started tugging me, nothing sensual...... eventually told me to wank myself. I stood up and she knelt down allowing me to cum over her tits, she was making false noises all the time and said "wow" once I had cum, totally fake.

At 3:55 she said I had 5 mins left was there a drink I wanted....... wtf........ thats 45 mins!!!!!

Dont think I will return tbh.

benski

How about this beauty, anyone tried?

I went to check if she was real today,  the girl in the pics looked so good. Well, it ain't her. Chinese lady there is about 40, size 14, no ass. I said  sorry she was very nice but she wasn't the girl in the photos, before I left she asked me to help take her verification photo with her phone for the adultwork site, was so funny. Anyway, glad no money left my hands. Would have loved to see the girl in those photos... indeed TGTBT.

Jon Le Don

I went to check if she was real today,  the girl in the pics looked so good. Well, it ain't her. Chinese lady there is about 40, size 14, no ass. I said  sorry she was very nice but she wasn't the girl in the photos, before I left she asked me to help take her verification photo with her phone for the adultwork site, was so funny. Anyway, glad no money left my hands. Would have loved to see the girl in those photos... indeed TGTBT.

Damn and blast!!! Well now we know for sure at least.

Offline ledley

Cheers for the reviews gents. Shame on both front but good for us all to know.  :drinks:

Offline charlie-mott

I should have read this first! Just been to see this girl and I can confirm she is both fat and ugly. Needless to say I walked. She asked me to take one photo, but I'm not a photographer. Then on the way out she phoned me twice. I didn't bother answering.

babyinuk

Thank you for your report.  :drinks:

Offline snaitram99

Went to the place in Penarth, phoned the mobile from Sukis AW prof and asked if suki was working. They confirmed she was available. Told them I would be there around 3-3:15. Arrived at 3:15 and was taken to a room by a girl....

I asked her name, it was not suki. She was busy but dont worry as the girl assured me she was just as good. Straight away she demanded I stripped off and asked what extras I wanted. I asked what was on offer and she simply asked how much did I have, I said 20 quid so she told me a HE was all I could have for that... So £65 for an hours massage with HE. So be it.

Massage wasnt really that good, she didnt really know what she was doing though. Lots of prodding and poking but nothing really "deep or muscular"

We were interupted 4 times by customers, each time she left the room to sort the main door and serve people. Each time leave me alone.

At 3:45 she told me to turn over and played with my cock and started tugging me, nothing sensual...... eventually told me to wank myself. I stood up and she knelt down allowing me to cum over her tits, she was making false noises all the time and said "wow" once I had cum, totally fake.

At 3:55 she said I had 5 mins left was there a drink I wanted....... wtf........ thats 45 mins!!!!!

Dont think I will return tbh.

To see Suki you go to separate entrance in street at back for flat upstairs. They probably thought you were just a walk in customer - but the shop girls are usually better than that, although varied. Strip off is normal for massage. If you have half hour for £30 you can cut your losses or extend if you like.

Offline HughJardon

40, size 14, no ass
Thats no mean feat...Ive seen it before and shes no boner maker  :manhater:

Offline ledley

Great news gents, the wg at richmond rd is a very gd punt.

She is half japanese, half hk called Annju. She is 29, very slim, fully shaven and nice looking. She has small cute tits, nice ass maintains eye contact throughout. She has really big nice hair too.

She tries to deepthroat really well, she loves licking/sucking balls. She also rides like crazy. Had a nice massage after too. She kisses but not dfk. Its her first time here.

benski

Thanks for the headsup Ledley, can you PM me the phone number for Richmond Rd?

Is it this one?

« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 02:59:47 pm by benski »

Offline ledley

Thanks for the headsup Ledley, can you PM me the phone number for Richmond Rd?

Is it this one?

Thats it mate

Offline Happyguylucky

Thanks Ledley, I have just been awesome service, pretty, nice body but teeth were a let down but good punt!

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks Ledley, I have just been awesome service, pretty, nice body but teeth were a let down but good punt!

PMSL, you sound like you were examining a horse!  :D

babyinuk

Great news gents, the wg at richmond rd is a very gd punt.

She is half japanese, half hk called Annju. She is 29, very slim, fully shaven and nice looking. She has small cute tits, nice ass maintains eye contact throughout. She has really big nice hair too.

She tries to deepthroat really well, she loves licking/sucking balls. She also rides like crazy. Had a nice massage after too. She kisses but not dfk. Its her first time here.

Thank you. I think I've missed her.

Offline Corus Boy

Thank you. I think I've missed her.

Usually they rotate on Monday, so she should be available until Sunday evening.

lewisccfc19861

Anyone know who is currently at the thai place on the embankment :thumbsdown:

Offline Happyguylucky

CB, she was a good ride! A nice filly  :lol:

Offline ledley

Anybody been out to the asian spots this week?

Offline Corus Boy

Anybody been out to the asian spots this week?

Just back from St P's, wish I had gone on Monday like usually.

The girl uses the name Angel (but not the girl from last week), she has visited before when she was Jo Jo.

Pretty enough, about 5 foot tall, slim body, small boobs and no OWO but does OW.  Kisses and loves Reverse Oral.

Very enthusiastic Cowgirl, in fact  very enthusiastic all round.

Meet went straight to helping her undress with lots of mutual touching, feeling and kissing.

Onto the bed where the above continued before I was commanded to lick her pussy.

The a bout of 69 with condom and then straight on to a bouncy, bouncy cowgirl session.

She cleaned me up after I came and then finished off the 30 minutes with a vigorous and firm massage.

Offline ledley

Nice cb, i think ill head there sunday  :drinks:

Offline ledley

Richmond rd wg is fat, old and ugly, no more to add haha. St p's was busy so i went to ban sakunee for massage and hand relief.

I had the luckiest visit. Sat in reception for 10 mins so spoke to the girl on reception and enquired about the 2 girl massage and it was £45 for 30 mins so i said no thanks and stuck with 1 girl 30 mins and then within 5 mins of the massage another woman came in and i had a free upgrade to 2 girl massage. I love that place