Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198344 times)

Offline Corus Boy

There have been a few recently that have been tempting, including;

Nicky External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Who looks like she is in the Too Good To Be True band.

Offline HughJardon

The obligatory corus boy post with lovely pics ...love it..yeah Nicki is real and shes part of the Stadium bunch. Havent met with her but have been tempted, they all look lovely. My last link sounds nice ive arranged a meet so im looking forward to "cough cough meeting her"

Offline Corus Boy

The obligatory corus boy post with lovely pics ...love it..yeah Nicki is real and shes part of the Stadium bunch. Havent met with her but have been tempted, they all look lovely. My last link sounds nice ive arranged a meet so im looking forward to "cough cough meeting her"

I try to please  :D

With your info Hugh, I feel a few visits to the stadium coming up!

Offline HughJardon

I think the Op Ledley may have info on her also, dont know if hes taken the plunge so to speak, a lack of dfk put me off her but shes scorching hot imo.

Offline ledley

Sorry gents i never managed to see this one. I tried a few times on weekends but she doesnt work sat or sun. Though she looks really nice

Offline Mr Mitchell

She is nice but photos are a few years old. She visits Swansea too :)

Offline Sticky2336

On a visit to cardiff shopping with her indoors today and persuaded her to go off on her own for an hour, had a quick look on adultwork and saw Nicky's profile remembered she had been mentioned on here and gave her a call (first Asian) I've booked 30 minutes good massage and a nice finish will be returning soon

Offline secret_man

On a visit to cardiff shopping with her indoors today and persuaded her to go off on her own for an hour, had a quick look on adultwork and saw Nicky's profile remembered she had been mentioned on here and gave her a call (first Asian) I've booked 30 minutes good massage and a nice finish will be returning soon

Ha Ha they should make one of those thug life videos of you. Literally managed to squeeze in a punt during an hour your Mrs shopped on her own. Brilliant. "Why are you flustered honey?", "You know I don't like all the crowded shops dear".

Offline ledley

Went to richmond last night. Great punt! Wg not the prettiest face but big tits, nice body and she puts a shift in. I was a bit tipsy but she rode me flat out for 30 mins. She also did a lot of ball sucking  :drinks:

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

ill be paying this girl a visit when her tel number appears on her profile  :angelgirl:

Offline CardiffCentral

ill be paying this girl a visit when her tel number appears on her profile  :angelgirl:

She does indeed look nice.  Let us know if that shapely figure of hers is as amazing in real life!  :D

Offline Corus Boy

It's there this morning Ledley;

Offline ledley

Have you spotted this one Ledley?

External Link/Members Only

She is on the hot list but i prefer the look of the other girl. Will venture out in the next 3/4 days and report back  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

They both look stunning, some tool put feedback on the 1 ladies profile saying she looks like a lady boy, there are sum insufferable oaths on AW.
Anyway location is around Cathedral Rd, if i get lucky il report back..good find tho thanks gents

Offline ledley

They both look stunning, some tool put feedback on the 1 ladies profile saying she looks like a lady boy, there are sum insufferable oaths on AW.
Anyway location is around Cathedral Rd, if i get lucky il report back..good find tho thanks gents

which one is on cathedral road hugh? or are both of them?

Offline HughJardon

Im pretty sure its both led, but i rang thai sunisas number and got that intel. Your rec didnt answer the phone or reply to text. A 3sum with them would be magical

Offline foreverhung

« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 09:48:50 pm by foreverhung »
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HughJardon

Anyone seen this lass?

Looks freaking HOT!!  :wacko:

Ledley spotted her earlier Foreverhung ..yeah shes crazy hot hasnt replied to text etc tho

Offline ledley

Just spoke to her, she is cathedral rd too. Prob the same wg. Im going to see her tomorrow

Offline Corus Boy

Just back from a St P's viewing.

I had a double take as my first thought was that Coco was back but it wasn't her.  Slimmer and petite, no sign of the tea flask either.

English was weak but I will visit later in the week and report more.

Seems we may be spoilt for choice this week, if service lives up to looks.

Offline ledley

Anyone seen this lass?

Looks freaking HOT!!  :wacko:

Can't wait to try this beauty out later tonight. She was really friendly on the phone and if the photos are her then i will be very happy  :drinks:

Offline foreverhung

She's had some great recent feedback too, don't believe the Ladyboy one, if it was, I'd think I still have to do the business

Offline Corus Boy

She's had some great recent feedback too, don't believe the Ladyboy one, if it was, I'd think I still have to do the business

Who will be waving the Chequered Flag at the end of Cathederal Road, and who will win the race to score?  :yahoo: :drinks:

Offline ledley

Gents i had a great time, review to follow later  :drinks:

Offline ledley

Would be great if someone on here gets out to see Sunisa to advise if she is worth a visit  :cool:

Offline HughJardon

I was literally there Sunday but buffled it..As the Cayo was heaving, my minds made up now

Offline Corus Boy

恭禧發財

Happy New Year to all Asian loving friends.

Offline ledley

Here is to hoping we have another great week of oriental options in Cardiff  :drinks:

I still think it is a bit odd that hen Pomeroy closed down, no replacement site has opened up yet...

Offline HughJardon

Maybe a replacement site is in the pipeline, theres defp been a surge in asian activity, they all seem to be in Birmingham tho satisfying our Brummie cousins !!
just got in from Abergayles ( thort id try it) nice tall half cast girl with sensational tits and amazing body ( anita ) glad i chanced it

Offline Happyguylucky

Hi Hugh, any more information on Abergayles?
Services and price please?

Offline HughJardon

Just standard parlour fare 40 for quick service 50 half hour 70 hour all extras to pay ranging from 10 pounds up. Very hit n miss tho, ive had 2 good girls there Maria and Anita, but i enjoy having girls paraded in front of me Like im king big bollox..Im sure Forever hung was plugging a girl next door to me last nite there !!

Offline Happyguylucky

Thanks Hugh, may pop my parlour cherry. :hi:

Offline Corus Boy

Yuki is back at St P's this week, 23rd February, off to see her today and will report back, hopefully she will be as good or better than her last visit;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47109.0

Offline Corus Boy

Yuki is back at St P's this week, 23rd February, off to see her today and will report back, hopefully she will be as good or better than her last visit;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47109.0

Yes she is, I'm seeing an expensive week ahead.  :D

Offline Sky hunter

Hi CB have u got  fantastic service today

Offline Corus Boy

Hi CB have u got  fantastic service today

Oh yes.  Yuki is one of those girls who remembers her clients and on her last visit I saw her three or four times!  Everytime it got better, started with light kissing (no more than rubbing lips)  by the last visit it was DFK, which is where we picked it up this time.

Offline Sky hunter

Thanks CB for the updates. will visit her soon.

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks CB for the updates. will visit her soon.

As is usual for the Asian places Yuki is only there until Sunday, then she will move on and be replaced by another girl.

Offline Corus Boy

Any info on Lulu please?

Eat your heart out Sir Frank, just got spammed with this one;

Hidden Image/Members Only

A Google search of her number also puts her in Portsmouth.

An image search puts her profile all over the country.  So to me it would seem to be a B & S job, happy to hear any different views though.

Offline foreverhung

Offline ledley

We t to richmond. Gd looking chinese girl about 28 id say, slim, gd tits and arse. Nice massage, covered bj and sex in many positions. Best bit was that she was into dfk, one of the first times from an asian shop. She is new to this apparently and that is perhaps y dfk was on the menu. Gd 30 mins

needzall

Offline ampersand

Wow this girl is amazing, hope she's real.
***kin* he'll!!! Gorgeous! If those are 36Cs, I am Sir  Frank's lovechild  - thinking about TOFTT.

needzall

Yah more like 34DD's haha. Well maybe she photoshopped those pictures, but I'd certainly love to find out. Maybe I'll take a plunge this afternoon.

Offline ledley

Anyone enquires for a location yet of this malay hottie? Got to say ive never had a gd experience with a malay wg but she looks gd

needzall

Ledley she is good and that's her in the picture. She's actually more tan in real life than she is in her pictures, but that's my experience with most of these Southern Asian girls. Their pictures make them look bronze when actually they are quite dark. Overall a great experience, i'll write a review in a bit.  She's working off Kings Rd in Canton. There is another wg there, some thai chick. Presumably Meya but I don't know. 

Offline ledley

Ledley she is good and that's her in the picture. She's actually more tan in real life than she is in her pictures, but that's my experience with most of these Southern Asian girls. Their pictures make them look bronze when actually they are quite dark. Overall a great experience, i'll write a review in a bit.  She's working off Kings Rd in Canton. There is another wg there, some thai chick. Presumably Meya but I don't know.

good man i look forward to the review. :drinks:

Offline ledley

could be this girl who is also there External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only