Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198349 times)

gallas15

no but i don't think I will as she is pricey and looks quite normal. Unless of course someone returns with rave reviews.

A lot cheaper to go to the asian shops, speaking of which has anyone ventured on this week yet to richmond or st p
She seems to do most services, can't guarantee it though I guess!

Offline wholuvsubaby

anyone been to Richmond shop this week

out for a dabble later and this ones on aw with their number

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

or its off to give my Happy New Year greetings to one of the Hungarian crew  ;)

Offline Corus Boy

I'll be surprised if that's the girl you'll see but I'm sure you will have a good time.

Offline Corus Boy

Melody has moved on to Birmingham, to be replaced by Monica;

Hidden Image/Members Only

Cardiff Monica is AW Profile name.

Offline ledley

Im tempted cb, the only con it seems is the price  :blush:

Offline Corus Boy

Im tempted cb, the only con it seems is the price  :blush:

Race you there!  :lol:

Offline CardiffCentral

Any chance the Mackintosh girls will be back? I live about 30 seconds from that street nearer the park and had no idea what was going on there!  :)

Offline Corus Boy

Any chance the Mackintosh girls will be back? I live about 30 seconds from that street nearer the park and had no idea what was going on there!  :)

I suspect that they are still on AW, just relocated to another flat and with new profiles.

vivsepidory

Any news from Richmond ? Now they have profile on AW - External Link/Members Only. Did anybody met there this girl on photo?

Offline ledley

Asian wgs? Or ee?

Offline Corus Boy

Asian wgs? Or ee?

They were EE, rotating at intervals.  One good English speaker answered the phone for all the girls, if you picked her she would have three or four mobiles on the bedside table.

Offline Happyguylucky

Does anyone have a number for Monica? She looks YUM! :yahoo:

Also anyone visited P's or Rich?
Thanks

Offline ledley

Not been to richmond or st p's but keen to venture out tomorrow if anyone has any updates  :drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

Not been to richmond or st p's but keen to venture out tomorrow if anyone has any updates  :drinks:

Not visited anywhere, called Monica but phone never picked up in the mornings.  :(

So went EE and that was a disappointment.

Might go and see Suki tomorrow.  :D

Offline ledley

Just went to richmond, sweet petite small tits and small ass. She prob thirties but noce girl. No owo tho

Offline foreverhung

Fresh Gal External Link/Members Only

Nothing on reverse image search, looks good
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Corus Boy

Fresh Gal External Link/Members Only

Nothing on reverse image search, looks good

Looks good, but £130 for very limited services!

You first?  :rolleyes:

Offline Corus Boy

There is a pretty one at St P's today/this week. Called Yuki, about 5 foot, slim, petite and pretty. Couldn't see her boobs but guessing through her thick coat I'd estimate that they are small and petite also.

I will report back once I've visited.  :D

Offline Corus Boy

Yuki at St P's, 20th January 2015.

Well recommended, see the review;

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47109.0

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Has anyone seen this wg? I'm pretty sure she will be the same site as the regular thai girls by the stadium because I recognise the bedroom in the photo. I must say she does not look as good looking as Yaya or Pandy but the Thai girls are often very good service providers (both with proper massage and sex services).

I only think I'll visit her if I don't like the look of st p's or richmond this week but if anyone has experience, please advise.  :hi:

Offline ampersand

Bit horsey for my liking.  Looks to have a nice cleavage - although push up bras can make looks deceptive - but I wonder if the lingerie hides a belly.

Offline HughJardon

Ledley i sent her 2 texts and a phone call all were ignored, she was either busy or playing silly buggers

Offline Corus Boy

For BJ aficionados, Coco is back at St P’s with her flask of herbal tea!

Here for the week.

Offline ledley

anyone been to the richmond site this week? MY last 2 visits there have been good. Feeling bit flush so fancy a few trips this weekend, may go see coco, if richmond is recommended and maybe sexy amy too.

Offline Corus Boy

anyone been to the richmond site this week? MY last 2 visits there have been good. Feeling bit flush so fancy a few trips this weekend, may go see coco, if richmond is recommended and maybe sexy amy too.

No to Richmond but Thai Jane at the stadium is worth a visit.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 06:25:10 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline HughJardon

Im torn was initially planning to visit thai jane but cocos here....choices choices..i think il go for a cuppa with coco thanks for the heads up gents

Offline Corus Boy

Im torn was initially planning to visit thai jane but cocos here....choices choices..i think il go for a cuppa with coco thanks for the heads up gents

Coco is only here until Sunday, Jane until the first week of February, so I'd punt them in that order.

Offline HughJardon

Much obliged CB, think il do that, missed coco on her last jaunt, dont want to repeat that mistake

Offline Corus Boy

Offline ledley

Cb i think they are by st davids hospital. The second photo is a girl on a profile on my hot list currently in scotland. Font think these wgs r for real but i cant confirm that.

Bit of friendly advice, if u do visit make sure you cross reference the profile with the profiles on vivastreet to match photos and phone numbers. I think i mentioned it before but there appears to be transexuals at the site. The worst part is that the t/s profiles portray extremely gd looking women but they r of course men haha. I would go to investigate these girls more but £80 for 30 mins is too much when u consider we have £50 options by stadium and richmond or £60 option at st p's

With all the above being said i will look forward to any findings anyone comes back with if they visit the site  :drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks Ledley, that could have been a real cock up!  :dash:

I'll save my phone credit and stick to Coco, at least you get a good cup of tea!  :yahoo:

Offline ledley

Cb i think they are by st davids hospital. The second photo is a girl on a profile on my hot list currently in scotland. Font think these wgs r for real but i cant confirm that.

Bit of friendly advice, if u do visit make sure you cross reference the profile with the profiles on vivastreet to match photos and phone numbers. I think i mentioned it before but there appears to be transexuals at the site. The worst part is that the t/s profiles portray extremely gd looking women but they r of course men haha. I would go to investigate these girls more but £80 for 30 mins is too much when u consider we have £50 options by stadium and richmond or £60 option at st p's

With all the above being said i will look forward to any findings anyone comes back with if they visit the site  :drinks:

In addition if any has visited the site in question and is suddenly thinking they may have shagged a t/s i would also like to hear about that for comedy value and as a warning  :D

Offline ledley

Another good time with coco. She truly is one of the best. Only negative is i think ive seen her too much now  :timeout:

gallas15

In addition if any has visited the site in question and is suddenly thinking they may have shagged a t/s i would also like to hear about that for comedy value and as a warning  :D
Don't knock it till you tried it I think the saying goes ! lol

needzall

Don't knock it till you tried it I think the saying goes ! lol
I don't know about that, fucking or even getting a bj from a man is too strange for me. Don't think I could do it. Thanks ledy for the warning I almost fell for the trap.

Offline Corus Boy

Another good time with coco. She truly is one of the best. Only negative is i think ive seen her too much now  :timeout:

Just back as well, she's taking a week off next week!  You must have tired her out Ledley  :P

gman88

Whats Coco's profile link people? im interested ;) never done an asian yet and im on a mission!

Offline Corus Boy

Whats Coco's profile link people? im interested ;) never done an asian yet and im on a mission!

Photos are not of her and the text is unrepresentative either.

If you want to see her get your skates on as she finishes this trip tonight and will be gone tomorrow.

Offline foreverhung

Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Corus Boy

Could she be real?
External Link/Members Only

No she is not!

As usual with the Chinese places the image is only meant to bo representative of a Chinese girl.  And the text is a load of nonsense.

Offline ledley

Anyone tried this wg

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

could be linked to a few other profiles but unsure. I cheekily texted asking if she would do 30 mins for £60 but she said she would only do 15 mins for that price (which is fair enough as that it what the profile states)

Any info would be welcome on this girl gents

Offline Corus Boy

She looks nice.

Is she in Cardiff or Chester?

There is something familiar about the pictures, I feel that I have seen them on a previous profile a few years back but that in itself does not cause rejection as this profile is only a week old.

Please report any updates Ledley  :D

JollyRoger69

"Maya" etc seems familiar to me also. A couple of years ago someone with similar photos was operating out of a ground floor flat in Woodville Rd together with another Thai girl. Saw her twice. She performed well enough without being exceptional. She was much shorter than the photos make her appear. I recall an hour with "A"  was £130.  I think her name was "Thaya Thai" that time around.

Offline charlie-mott

Has anyone been to Richmond Road this week? I was thinking of calling in later on tonight

Offline ledley

"Maya" etc seems familiar to me also. A couple of years ago someone with similar photos was operating out of a ground floor flat in Woodville Rd together with another Thai girl. Saw her twice. She performed well enough without being exceptional. She was much shorter than the photos make her appear. I recall an hour with "A"  was £130.  I think her name was "Thaya Thai" that time around.

I saw thaya thai (flat by woodville pub) she was really nice looking but had a pregnancy scar across her stomach.

Offline ledley

Has anyone been to Richmond Road this week? I was thinking of calling in later on tonight

Did u end up going ?

Offline charlie-mott

No I noticed Carla was back so I went to see her instead. I may go later on today, but following a big international it is not the best time to go punting, so maybe I'll go midweek.

Offline HughJardon

Anyone notice the high increase in asian ladies in cardiff albeit they are doing hour meets for 140 is this the new pomeroy or are they indies/ travelodge etc

Offline HughJardon

Also this little beauty who im meeting later on

External Link/Members Only