Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198442 times)

Offline foreverhung

This Pandy/Candy lass, does she ever have full sex with us?  I know it's not on the likes list but I've had a few HE on Millennium Way - wouldn't mind a nice shag for a change, but I haven't seen Pandy before, looks hot
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

SeekingtheTruth

She does do a full service but a word of warning, her sex face is not good  :D

vivsepidory

are there any asian sex provider who offers anal?

Offline Corus Boy

are there any asian sex provider who offers anal?

In Cardiff?

You might find a pile of Rocking Horse shit easier.

:cool:

Offline Corus Boy

This week, 8th December, at St P's, Miyaco.

One of my favourites,  good looking, slim, pretty, speaks excellent English/American.

Very nice OWO, light kissing.  OWO £10 extra and likes extras paid before delivery.

Claims to be Japanese and I have seen evidence that shows where she is from which means that she can claim Japanese Nationality but I know no more than that.  She also speaks perfect Chinese or the same language of Auntie.

The best offering for sometime :)
« Last Edit: December 08, 2014, 01:19:00 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline ledley

Nice one cb. Anyone know if pomeroy st is going to open again? Or a new address? I like oriental options. St p's sounds like a safe bet this week now  :drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

I've just had a phone call from Coco, telling me she is coming to Cardiff tomorrow, 15th December, with her tea bags  :yahoo:

Offline HughJardon

I've just had a phone call from Coco, telling me she is coming to Cardiff tomorrow, 15th December, with her tea bags  :yahoo:

Great news CB i hope she does come back to Cardiff.  Hot tea massage, thatll warm my cockles, got to add that she was 1 of my best punts this year

Offline ledley

Fingers crossed  :rolleyes:

Offline Corus Boy

Offline Corus Boy

Offline ledley

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And as lovely as ever :)

Perfect! Cheers cb much appreciated. Working away so may be a weekend visit for me unless i get back midweek.

In other news Mandy at richmond rd informed me last week that she would be here in 3 weeks so i messaged her back and said 'u r working christmas week?' And she then said no :p so by that calculation she should hopefully be here week before or week after xmas though im awaiting a response. Could be a gd festive period  :thumbsup:

Offline ledley

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And as lovely as ever :)

Was it 'review worthy' ?  :cool:

Offline ledley

Just went to see coco. Had a great time!!

Body is still very nice, tits are so round for an asian, great ass and still got that filthy smile.

Herbal tea oral was amazing as usual and she went at it owo like a trooper. Had ger in missionary and then switched to doggy in front of mirror and i popped wat earlier than planned. She then offered me a massage and went over the time limit. Great wg and an amazing experience. She is away on sunday. Still my favourite wg out there

Offline Corus Boy

Just went to see coco. Had a great time!!

Body is still very nice, tits are so round for an asian, great ass and still got that filthy smile.

Herbal tea oral was amazing as usual and she went at it owo like a trooper. Had ger in missionary and then switched to doggy in front of mirror and i popped wat earlier than planned. She then offered me a massage and went over the time limit. Great wg and an amazing experience. She is away on sunday. Still my favourite wg out there

I'm guessing work was abandoned?  :D

Offline ledley

haha yup, Christmas came early. Thought I'd get in there before all the drunk black friday punters potentially head her way  :cool:

Offline Corus Boy

haha yup, Christmas came early. Thought I'd get in there before all the drunk black friday punters potentially head her way  :cool:

She'll sober them up quick enough with some hot tea  :scare:

Offline HS4000Kestral

Any news on Pom Pom?

Also anyone know who where this is ?

External Link/Members Only

Offline ledley

Any news on Pom Pom?

Nothing new on that front I don't think.

That is St P's (good idea to keep a record of the telephone numbers as the profiles change all the time)

Offline Corus Boy

Any news on Pom Pom?

Pom Pom, looks closed for good.

Profile is, as Ledley states, for St P's but the photo is only representative not the girl you will see.  Last week was Coco, one of the very best IMO.  No news for this week yet.

Offline ledley

Anyone been to richmond this week?

Offline ledley

Merry christmas to all punters!! I've had some good punts and bad punts this year but your comments/reviews have helped me have more good ones.  :drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

Merry christmas to all punters!! I've had some good punts and bad punts this year but your comments/reviews have helped me have more good ones.  :drinks:

And to you Ledley  :drinks: Hidden Image/Members Only  :drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

This week in St P's a new to Cardiff girl.

Looked in for a Dawn Patrol check.

She looked very pretty in her St Trinians dress.

A little taller than usual, slim, medium? boobs, Age?  Not a teenager but allowing for the ageless look, very acceptable.

No idea on services as I have a stinking cold and Auntie was lingering so it was hard to ask about kissing , OWO...

Worth a visit for me, when the cold passes.

Unless Mandy arrives in Richmond Road.

Offline ledley

In Newport.

If you believe the profile.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Not seen her but she has a lot of feedback. I checked her pg and she has great tits

Offline foreverhung

Might have a bash at this on Wed
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wholuvsubaby

Might have a bash at this on Wed

Good luck

Has not responded to e mails and no tel nr on profile!

Offline ruffrider

I tried aswell, i even tried making a booking as there is no number for contact..... but sorry to say no response, she hasn't been online since 28th.

Offline Corus Boy

This week in St P's a new to Cardiff girl.

Looked in for a Dawn Patrol check.

She looked very pretty in her St Trinians dress.

A little taller than usual, slim, medium? boobs, Age?  Not a teenager but allowing for the ageless look, very acceptable.

No idea on services as I have a stinking cold and Auntie was lingering so it was hard to ask about kissing , OWO...

Worth a visit for me, when the cold passes.

Unless Mandy arrives in Richmond Road.

Just visited Jenny at St P's.

What a good time.  She is slim, small boobs and pretty.  Could be anywhere in her 20's.

Greeted with a hug and a kiss.  Told to strip and lie down.  Off came the St Trinians dress leaving her in some nice black lingerie.

A nice massage followed, as hard as I want.  I was allowed to play with her when she was in reach.

Turn over time was accompanied with an instruction for cuddles and to kiss and suck her nipples while she played with me.  OWO was not offered but oral with was good with lots of sucking and little handwork.

When she sat on me I knew I wasn't going to last long but I tried my best.

After cleaning me up Jenny resumed cuddling, fiddling and making small talk until the bell rang :)

Well recommended.

lewisccfc19861

Hi guys new to this. Never visited anyone before as was previously in a relationship. Working in the cardiff town centre area i beleive the taff embankment would be my ideal port of call for a first time punt. I am lost for contacts as to an address. I have tried calling candy but no answer ans not been on aw today. Are there any contact nunbers i could try or profiles i can visit
Thanks in advance

Offline Corus Boy

Hi guys new to this. Never visited anyone before as was previously in a relationship. Working in the cardiff town centre area i beleive the taff embankment would be my ideal port of call for a first time punt. I am lost for contacts as to an address. I have tried calling candy but no answer ans not been on aw today. Are there any contact nunbers i could try or profiles i can visit
Thanks in advance

Welcome Lewis

Keep trying Candy, you will get through and they will give you the address and what to do.

I've lost track of who else may be there this month.

lewisccfc19861

Tried 5 times   dont want to come across as desperate haha

If you know of anyone i can visit or have contsct please pm as i finish work at 7 and would love to go home happy

Offline Corus Boy

Tried 5 times   dont want to come across as desperate haha

If you know of anyone i can visit or have contsct please pm as i finish work at 7 and would love to go home happy

For Candy I would be desperate.

There is a nice girl in one of the Chinese place this week.  It is off the bottom end of City Road, for discretion it is referred to St P's on here.

Offline wholuvsubaby

Just visited Jenny at St P's.

What a good time.  She is slim, small boobs and pretty.  Could be anywhere in her 20's.

Greeted with a hug and a kiss.  Told to strip and lie down.  Off came the St Trinians dress leaving her in some nice black lingerie.

A nice massage followed, as hard as I want.  I was allowed to play with her when she was in reach.

Turn over time was accompanied with an instruction for cuddles and to kiss and suck her nipples while she played with me.  OWO was not offered but oral with was good with lots of sucking and little handwork.

When she sat on me I knew I wasn't going to last long but I tried my best.

After cleaning me up Jenny resumed cuddling, fiddling and making small talk until the bell rang :)

Well recommended.

Thanks for the intel fella, think that I will be returning to the Orient experience to see the new year in!

Offline ledley

happy to say that mandy is at richmond this week.

Another great punt from a fantastic wg. Her tits appear to have grown haha.

Only downside was the room was an oven and there is a new guy working there and when we went over time he was knocking (from any of you who have seen mandy before, punts always go over time). Though can't blame him for doing it, spoiled what was a really pleasant punt.

Offline wholuvsubaby

Does anyone know how long the current lovely will be at St P's for?

planning a shagathon on the basis that i need to head to town and return a few items to the shops and thought that i would take the opportunity of depositing in other shops  :thumbsup:

Offline Corus Boy

Does anyone know how long the current lovely will be at St P's for?

planning a shagathon on the basis that i need to head to town and return a few items to the shops and thought that i would take the opportunity of depositing in other shops  :thumbsup:

Probably leaving early Monday morning, so Sunday night will be your last chance.

Offline ledley

In Newport.

If you believe the profile.

Dhe has been on profile today to update profule to say holiday this week, so hopefully can have a visit some time next week

Offline Corus Boy

Also, apparently on tour in Cardiff for two weeks;

User Name: Melody in Cardiff

Likes; Anal, French Kissing and OWO all at discretion and £150/hour.

A well written profile, sample follows.

I am petite 5"3' and 34B so close your eyes and picture our bodies touching, making you feel horny as a I rub my body against yours...

Bubble bath and shower available for you to take with me, fresh towels and lots of tender loving care...

If you would like to see me today then please call me to arrange, it's easier...

Please note that I use a receptionist.

- AND MOST IMPORTANTLY if you come to see me, then you get my undivided attention!!! (It must be so annoying for you when a girl is on the phone all the time taking a booking when you want to have sex!!!!)

- My flat is my own, private and discreet - nice, comfortable, modern flat with good shower / bath facilities  (clean towels, soft drinks, beer and wine, etc)

My flat is on Kings Road in Cardiff City centre...

Closest train stations are either Cardiff Central station or Ninian Park. A 10 minute walk from either my flat is on kings road in the Riverside area of the city.

This could be a nice one to visit, if it is real  :D
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 03:59:54 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline HughJardon

What a great suprise at Richmond Mandy sailor suit and all, her tits are plump in that pear drop manner, very nice punt but shes leaving Monday. Apparently really quiet there tonight too. Thanks Ledley

Offline ledley

What a great suprise at Richmond Mandy sailor suit and all, her tits are plump in that pear drop manner, very nice punt but shes leaving Monday. Apparently really quiet there tonight too. Thanks Ledley

Her tits were plumper then ever i'd say. The sailor suit is a great sight :D

Offline ledley

Corus boy, great spot though her verification photo is there to view and it shows how photoshopped her gallery photos are.

vivsepidory

Mandy is that Chinese woman between 35 and 45 with silicon tits?

Offline Corus Boy

Corus boy, great spot though her verification photo is there to view and it shows how photoshopped her gallery photos are.

I thought it was two different girls in the Gallery, the one in the green dress and the one in black.

Offline ledley

I thought it was two different girls in the Gallery, the one in the green dress and the one in black.

A reason to be cautious, there are 2 of them at the same property with the same worded profiles EXCEPT one of them is a transexual haha don't mistake which one you choose  :lol:

gallas15

Has anyone seen this Melody yet? I would love to have a bash but looks a bit pricy for someone with no feedback

Offline ledley

Has anyone seen this Melody yet? I would love to have a bash but looks a bit pricy for someone with no feedback

no but i don't think I will as she is pricey and looks quite normal. Unless of course someone returns with rave reviews.

A lot cheaper to go to the asian shops, speaking of which has anyone ventured on this week yet to richmond or st p's?

Offline Corus Boy

no but i don't think I will as she is pricey and looks quite normal. Unless of course someone returns with rave reviews.

A lot cheaper to go to the asian shops, speaking of which has anyone ventured on this week yet to richmond or st p's?

No news here, I've not ventured out this week.