Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198332 times)

ash19

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

this wg is back (previously known as sarah beauty) tho i never got round to seeing her myself as i think somebody on here advised against it.

It depends what you're after with Nikki / Sara. I'm a regular-ish with her, and whether you'll like it depends on how much services like OWO and FK matter to you, since they aren't provided.  :( She has a sweet personality though, is a pretty good looker IMHO and does provide a great massage before/after FS.  :)

Offline HughJardon

Shes peaked my interest and does note FK at discretion, I might chance my arm with a hh appointment, but will have to pop my head in to St Ps first to see the potential duo on offer, that sounds superb  :kiss:

Offline ledley

It depends what you're after with Nikki / Sara. I'm a regular-ish with her, and whether you'll like it depends on how much services like OWO and FK matter to you, since they aren't provided.  :( She has a sweet personality though, is a pretty good looker IMHO and does provide a great massage before/after FS.  :)

thanks for the info. Would you say she is actually 24 or is she a bit older? fk and owo is not a deal breaker so ill weigh it up, however price is a bit more than other thai wgs or the asian shops. Another option though is always welcome for me  :rolleyes:

Offline Carlingg

Aside to the joys of the Asian shops, has anyone noticed that St P's is up for sale?  I noticed it at the weekend - no response by text from the number so I jollied off to Richmond and spent 30 mins with Anna (Fairplay, one of the better visits I've had there to be honest - short, not too skinny, huge dark nipples, quite pretty I thought but definitely older that we are told as per! - well worth a punt though and she's staying in Cardiff for another week but not Richmond).  I've nosed online and the place has been sold - I wonder where that setup will go now? Does anyone know any more?  It's a bit surreal looking at it online from a property perspective "Living room, currently used as a bedroom...." Yeah.  It's still let until November according to the website I saw it on. 

ash19

thanks for the info. Would you say she is actually 24 or is she a bit older? fk and owo is not a deal breaker so ill weigh it up, however price is a bit more than other thai wgs or the asian shops. Another option though is always welcome for me  :rolleyes:

Oh yes she's easily 24. The pictures on AW may be photoshopped but they are her. She is pretty and you won't be disappointed when she opens the door, but the price for some will be a little steep since the services she offers doesnt include OWO / FK etc. I see her regularly when she visits Swansea because she's a solid positive punt with quality of service you can rely on, in a city where the punting offerings are very poor.  :) Maybe in a place of higher standards where all services are on offer she isn't worth the money to some, but alas, my location sucks.  :D

Good luck  :hi:

Offline Corus Boy

Hey Carlingg, would you like to go back and erect this sign, just to help identify the place a little more?

Hidden Image/Members Only

We punters are always asking for discretion, how about we all reciprocate and avoid giving too many clues to locations?

Offline ledley

Has anyone had a stab at st p's yet? Im going sat eve

Offline Corus Boy

Has anyone had a stab at st p's yet? Im going sat eve

Back after a week away, so I went there to check out the girls.

Sugar is the main girl, her friend was out shopping.

Sugar looked good and I will return later after food and a shower to do more than look.  Compared to recent offerings she is younger looking, prettier, looked like a nice sized boobs and friendly.

Now if her services are up to scratch it will be a nice meet.  I will report back.

Offline Corus Boy

Back, no kissing, no OWO and no messing with a warm up massage, so no extras.

Started with some cuddling, touching and nipple licking.  Sugar had a nice soft body and responded well to any attention I gave her.

On with a condom and then some very nice oral with.  Asked me is I wanted to get ontop, so I did, she seemed defensive when letting me penetrate her but once she gained confidence that I wasn't to hurt her she relaxed and things went along very nicely.

Once finished we lay there cuddling and massaging until my 30 minutes were up.

No sign of Sugar's friend.

Offline Cardiffdave

My worst ever punt,

St peters well what can i say shit service no extras, didn't do what it said on the tin, External Link/Members Only

And 100% not the girl in photos

Offline HughJardon

Looks as tho the lovely Nicky Beauty has dropped her prices to a more reasonable rate, gotta be worth a 30 min punt

Offline foreverhung

Cardiff Dave, just wondering if you had the girl I had in Pom Pom street last week, did she rush through it slapping her lips together rather annoying, couldn't speak a single word of english? :unknown:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Corus Boy

Cardiff Dave, just wondering if you had the girl I had in Pom Pom street last week, did she rush through it slapping her lips together rather annoying, couldn't speak a single word of english? :unknown:

I doubt it as the girl changed on Monday.

Offline Cardiffdave

No the girl i saw spoke good english, i say about 25 a bit chubby and busty no name give, but what can i say i won't ever be going back there again if thats the standard of girls they use.

SeekingtheTruth

Just got back from Richmond road, if you guys haven't been down there this week then you need to.

Girl is probably in her early 30's, OK face, nice little body. Tits were on the small side but she had very responsive nipples and she likes having them played with.

Opted to start with a massage as been a long day in work and it was pretty damn good, not as good as Pandi but still good.

Then she went straight into OWO which was a very nice surprise, not charged as an extra. Awesome technique and pays attention to every part of the old boy  :D

Into mish to start and she has a lovely tight pussy and she can grip, switched to doggy and I was amazed by how quickly she made me cum!

All in all probably the best service I've had in Richmond.

Offline ledley

Just got back from Richmond road, if you guys haven't been down there this week then you need to.

Girl is probably in her early 30's, OK face, nice little body. Tits were on the small side but she had very responsive nipples and she likes having them played with.

Opted to start with a massage as been a long day in work and it was pretty damn good, not as good as Pandi but still good.

Then she went straight into OWO which was a very nice surprise, not charged as an extra. Awesome technique and pays attention to every part of the old boy  :D

Into mish to start and she has a lovely tight pussy and she can grip, switched to doggy and I was amazed by how quickly she made me cum!

All in all probably the best service I've had in Richmond.

sounds good punt mate. Thanks for the heads up.  :drinks:

Offline HS4000Kestral

Is there a specific day the Pom Pom girl changes over?
Ta

Offline ledley

Is there a specific day the Pom Pom girl changes over?
Ta

Usually a Monday. Always safe bet to ask though before visiting to ensure you don't see the same girl again. I also ask if its a new WG as it could be a rotation from Richmond (and vice versa)

Offline ledley

Here is to hoping that next week brings a great group of asian wgs to Cardiff  :drinks:

Offline ledley

Got a text to say nana is at richmond site. Does anyone recall which one nana is? (Not to confuse with nana who worked at st p's)

Offline Corus Boy

Got a text to say nana is at richmond site. Does anyone recall which one nana is? (Not to confuse with nana who worked at st p's)

Can't help as I have five Nana in my database and all from Claude Road and onwards.

Offline Happyguylucky

Hi guys I have just called at Pom's and the door lock was gone and the window on the other door smashed and no answer at the door.
Any ideas? A raid maybe?
Any good ideas for today for me?

Offline Happyguylucky

Hi guys I have just called at Pom's and the door lock was gone and the window on the other door smashed and no answer at the door.
Any ideas? A raid maybe?

Offline ledley

Any ideas? A raid maybe?

ah interesting.

Did you try calling? If I'd have seen that on the door I probably would have walked away if I'm honest.

Offline HS4000Kestral

Offline Corus Boy

Just been past Pom Pom.

No sign of forced entry, doors look normal, curtains downstairs closed as usual but upstairs they are open and no signs of life.

Offline Happyguylucky

Guy when you get close you can see the inside door has the right pane smashed and the outside door latch is gone :bomb:

Offline ledley

I hope its a false alarm (not doubting you happyguylucky) just hope it is still open as i have had some great times there. Prob wont be long until they relocate as that always seem to happen. Anyone been about on the asian scene this week?
Small update but yaya thai will be back at for the last week of november (xmas shopping distraction if in the city centre)  :drinks:

Offline ledley

Just been to richmond n it was nice girl with owo included. Gd service but no gfe v robotic

Offline ledley

sorry quite brief report above but i was tipsy walking home  :drinks:

she was actually a great punt. Decent and young looking but she did have a very traditional chinese hairstyle which was a bit funny.

nice oil massage to start and she went straight for owo

the sex was good but also strange because she didn't put any work in but was constantly smiling and talking dirty.

I asked if she knew about pom pom and she suddenly didnt speak enough english so make of that what you will

Offline ampersand

What is 'pom pom' please Ledley?

Offline ledley

Offline ledley

anyone been to the shops this week yet? Any positive to report?

In other news I have a few asian profiles that pop up and disappear on my hotlist as they are closed and reopened over the year and although the photos are largely inaccurate or just stock photos, when ever Mandy is working they put her photo up, so looks like she is currently in London

Fingers crossed she shows up in Cardiff soon.  :angelgirl:

Offline HughJardon

Thanks Ledley, Mandy back in Cardiff will be a great addition to the relatively quiet wg count in s wales. Not great about pom pom tho, but suppose location changes are par the course nowadays

Offline ledley

anyone been to richmond or st p's this week?

SeekingtheTruth

anyone been to the shops this week yet? Any positive to report?

In other news I have a few asian profiles that pop up and disappear on my hotlist as they are closed and reopened over the year and although the photos are largely inaccurate or just stock photos, when ever Mandy is working they put her photo up, so looks like she is currently in London

Fingers crossed she shows up in Cardiff soon.  :angelgirl:

Uncross those fingers mate, looks like she is back in Cardiff.

Offline ledley

Uncross those fingers mate, looks like she is back in Cardiff.

yeah mate, I Called and that is what they say though I have not confirmed as I won't be here until Saturday late afternoon/evening. She usually stays for 2 weeks. Anyone been to the shops this week?

SeekingtheTruth

I'm going to try and get to Richmond tonight.

SeekingtheTruth

It's not Mandy, ok but nothing special.

Offline ledley

It's not Mandy, ok but nothing special.

ah you are joking?!! I have been looking forward to seeing her all week. You have seen the actual mandy before?

What does she look like then? ah such a shame  :dash:

SeekingtheTruth

Yeah, I think I caught her on an off night last time as I wasn't massively impressed but seeing as everyone else had a good service I thought I'd give her another chance.

Pretty face but I wouldn't say full Chinese, possibly Eurasian?

She has a belly on her though, but as she was fully dressed when I got there I didn't notice. I was naked when I realised but went through with it. Good massage, poor to ok oral, made up with it with good sex though.

Offline ledley

Yeah, I think I caught her on an off night last time as I wasn't massively impressed but seeing as everyone else had a good service I thought I'd give her another chance.

Pretty face but I wouldn't say full Chinese, possibly Eurasian?

She has a belly on her though, but as she was fully dressed when I got there I didn't notice. I was naked when I realised but went through with it. Good massage, poor to ok oral, made up with it with good sex though.

hpw fat we talking? I have no problems walking when i visit today but if she is a fatty i won't bother  :hi:

Offline ledley

Its not mandy. A minging malaysian girl i have walked from 3 times in the last 12 months. Gets worse i went straight to st p's and she was busy so i didnt wait (whoever was in there has a nice pair of nike air trainers  :cool:

Terrible punting morning, will have to venture out later

Offline Corus Boy

Its not mandy. A minging malaysian girl i have walked from 3 times in the last 12 months. Gets worse i went straight to st p's and she was busy so i didnt wait (whoever was in there has a nice pair of nike air trainers  :cool:

Do we have to start getting "punting shoes" to go with our punting phones?  :lol: :lol:

Offline ledley

Haha yes we should and a punting hat to be left on the door handle

Offline Corus Boy

Posting on another thread an old memory came back to me.

Does anyone else remember in Claude Road, if the girl was busy you would be "hidden" in the small bedroom and you could hear the action through the wall?  Also if you were in the room with the girl and another punter arrived, the signaL from Uncle to the girl to move things along was to slip a takeaway menu under the door?

Good memories from when every week the girl would be good.

And if you were a regular you knew the CD tracks as well as the girl did and you knew when your time was almost up!!!!!

I wonder where that CD is now?

Offline Corus Boy

Haha yes we should and a punting hat to be left on the door handle

I'm going barefoot from now on :)

I hope no one leaves an old condom on the door handle :(

Offline Corus Boy

Well they turn out to belong to the girl as they were still there when I visited :)

Offline ledley

Offline Corus Boy

How does she look cb?

Well she has gone now but just a little better than recent offerings.  Service was good though :)

Today Yo Yo has just arrived for the week, for some reason I did not visit her last time she was in Cardiff, but she remembered me looking in.  Nice looking body, not young but not as old as of late and has one of those faces that improves a million percent when she smiles, and she smiles a lot :)