Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198354 times)

Offline HS4000Kestral

of course you may find a queue of plods waiting to take  their turn as well.....

Offline ledley

News is naturally restricted on what happens hour by hour.  In the heart of the Bay you'd never believe that we have this many police personnel in the UK.  The ship collection in Roath Basin is a good sight, especially the Norwegian Stealth ship.

Pomeroy Street, as is St P's and Richmond Road are outside of the security area but Pomeroy is still subject to regular foot patrols to secure the boundries but they are from Police Forces all over the UK so there is no need to avoid.  Getting there;

You'll find a heavy Police vehicle presence on Dumballs Road near the Police Station.  City Road, Albany Road should be fairly normal traffic, maybe slightly heavier from civvie traffic avoiding North Road and the city centre.  There is no information of any protest marches in Cardiff but there will be some action when the Heads of State come to Cardiff for dinner.  The reception in the Castle is the biggest disruption;

The installation of security fencing has already resulted in lane closures around Cardiff Castle and the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, which are hosting events for delegates during the summit, prompting an outcry from taxi drivers about "absolute chaos".

A key route through the city centre will be closed completely from 20:30 BST on Wednesday in advance of a working dinner for Nato delegates at Cardiff Castle on Thursday evening.

The roads to be closed are:

North Road (from Column Road junction through to Kingsway)
Kingsway
Duke Street
Boulevard de Nantes
Cowbridge Road East (from Cathedral Road junction across Castle Street Bridge)
Castle Street
The roads are likely to reopen in the early hours of Friday morning, although the timing is yet to be confirmed.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

excellent break down there CB. I'm not going to use my car that is for sure.  :drinks:

Offline Corus Boy

Just back from St P's.

Lovely girl, slim and petite, no boobs to speak of but lovely pert/hard little nipples.

No lip to lip kissing, OWO as usual extra, gentle oily massage to warm up with.

Sex was good, she was both wet, tight and enthusiastic.

Well recommended, the best in Cardiff for a long time.

Offline HughJardon

Havent long got back from Richmond Road site, Traffic seems to be normal and those Rent-a-cops stationed on every Bridge have dispersed probably to the local Crispy Creme shop  :P  anyway the girl named Nana late 30s early 40s IMO, she says 24 (ok darling) 
sz 8 body, tits ok defination there with a massive brown set of nipples which she insisted I suck. Pretty face with an interesting Cleopatra styled haircut (square fringe) Owo but no kissing on offer, got through 4 positions with her and finished me off by HJ (hand jai). Would have opted for CBs earlier rec but there were a bunch of  pesky kids hanging round the St P's site (shaking fist)

SeekingtheTruth

New thai girl, possibly where Yaya and Pandy work?

Anyone got any info, those tits alone make me want to pay a visit tomorrow.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline HS4000Kestral

« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 11:10:51 pm by Oscar46049 »

needzall

SeekingTheTruth:
The massage was pretty good but she's not attractive at all  :thumbsdown:. She's nice with a good personality but I couldn't get myself to fuck her. If you want a good massage go and see her but I wouldn't say she's the best to let your load off. 

Offline ledley

Anybody been to richmond or pomeroy this week?

Offline Mr Mitchell

Yaya is back;

I like her body but she dont look too pretty or is she just not photogenic

Offline ledley

I like her body but she dont look too pretty or is she just not photogenic

those photos are photo-shopped. She is stunning in person, well worth a punt. Great body to body massage with those tits

Offline Mr Mitchell

Cheers Ledley. I will c if I can meet with her. If she ever comes to Swansea I will sacrifice a load in her direction!

Offline HS4000Kestral

already preparing myself for this one. She looks amazing  :drinks:

Some of the reviews from oop north are mixed....

Offline wholuvsubaby

Lesley, You are not the only one! Booked an appointment with the bank manager to see if they will lend me some dosh, because I think I am going to need it with this one in town, problem is the form asks for the purpose of the loan, don't think shagging or punting would go down well at the bank, need to be creative.

Offline ledley

Just went to see yaya thai again, incredible punt as always. I need to get out to the shops this week. St peters claims to have a 23 yo size 8 girl. Richmond claims to have a girl called susu who is busty young hk girl. Who has been out today?

Offline HughJardon

Was just about to ask has anyone seen the above, but it seems like her profiles down, she didnt last long !!

Anyhoo any info on the shops would be greatly appreciated indeed, also Ive spotted this lil beauty

Offline ledley

has anyone noticed that there haven't been any profiles for the asian shops on AW in the last couple of weeks? Maybe they have enough loyal customers to not need to advertise on there any more.

They still advertise on vivastreet but probably because fake profiles don't get moderated on there like they do on AW.

Offline HS4000Kestral

Just went to see yaya thai again, incredible punt as always. I need to get out to the shops this week. St peters claims to have a 23 yo size 8 girl. Richmond claims to have a girl called susu who is busty young hk girl. Who has been out today?

Does YAYA FK at all?

I know Pandy didn't ( well not for me anyway  :cry: )

Offline ledley

Does YAYA FK at all?

I know Pandy didn't ( well not for me anyway  :cry: )

she does when I see her though I've seen her several times so you may want to ask.

Offline HughJardon

I kissed Pandi on my 1st visit,  wouldnt exactly call it Deep french kissing but it satisfied my bravado.
Yaya refused me on my 1st visit but we went for it on the 2nd and 3rd times (again not intense FK), maybe thats a requirement she has because she is very professional.
Its all about her tits for me, would love to see them perched on Mount Rushmore !!!

Offline wholuvsubaby

New thai girl, possibly where Yaya and Pandy work?

Anyone got any info, those tits alone make me want to pay a visit tomorrow.

Well as my end of week punting plans have been dashed by the disappearance of MELLANIE from the scene I have had to re think and this ones on my TO DO list. Has anyone had any experience with her?

Offline HS4000Kestral

Well as my end of week punting plans have been dashed by the disappearance of MELLANIE from the scene I have had to re think and this ones on my TO DO list. Has anyone had any experience with her?

If you do a search on UKP on her AW Id it comes up - not exactly great...

Offline ledley

could anyone advise (As quickly as possible) if Richmond rd or st peters are worth a visit this week? will be heading out tomorrow AM for a punt  :drinks:

Offline ledley

girl at st petes is decent. slim, nice ass, small tits. She is probably about 32 but pleasant and willing to please (she had a lot of make up on). nice massage and she offered the usual extras owo, rimming etc for £10.

Offline Corus Boy

Glad you had a good time with Yoyo, I'm not sure if you were before or after me.

Seems she is going to be there next week as well :)

Offline ledley

Anyone been to pomeroy or richmond this week? I'm hoping Mandy returns soon as she is a decent punt. She isnt here this week tho at either site (just called). By all accounts the richmond rd wg is sweet n petite whilst being very busty.

St p's is of course yoyo from last week as confirmed by cb and i called them also. For this site im hoping Coco returns soon to help boost the cardiff scene.

Mandy is back so i will see her for massagethis week. However i may try and catch yaya before she leaves as she may not return for a while  :cool:

Offline ledley

Anyone been to pomeroy or richmond this week? I'm hoping Mandy returns soon as she is a decent punt. She isnt here this week tho at either site (just called). By all accounts the richmond rd wg is sweet n petite whilst being very busty.

St p's is of course yoyo from last week as confirmed by cb and i called them also. For this site im hoping Coco returns soon to help boost the cardiff scene.

Mandy is back so i will see her for massagethis week. However i may try and catch yaya before she leaves as she may not return for a while  :cool:

***PANDY is back i meant

Offline ledley

A quiet week on here. Anybody been out and about? Is it worth going out for a sunday punt before the roration on the shops?

Offline Corus Boy

A quiet week on here. Anybody been out and about? Is it worth going out for a sunday punt before the roration on the shops?

Looks like Yaya is back, at the usual place;

Hidden Image/Members Only

I've been back to see Yoyo at St P's twice and both times enjoyed myself, slim, petite, small tits and big nipples.  Gives a good service OWO £10 extra.

mmxxo

Last time I saw Yaya she said that she wasn't planning on coming back to Cardiff for a long time

Offline Corus Boy

Last time I saw Yaya she said that she wasn't planning on coming back to Cardiff for a long time

She must be missing Ledley  :cool: :cool:

Offline Corus Boy

hahaha of course

All you need now is for Coco to be on the train tomorrow!!!!  :drinks:

Offline wholuvsubaby

Finally went to see Pandy yesterday. Great Massage and friendly enough but seemed a little robotic when it came down to the last part of the service  ;).

For all of you Pandy lovers out there, she told me that she was off to Essex for two months.

Offline Corus Boy

Finally went to see Pandy yesterday. Great Massage and friendly enough but seemed a little robotic when it came down to the last part of the service  ;).

For all of you Pandy lovers out there, she told me that she was off to Essex for two months.

It's the only way!  :scare:  :scare: :lol:

Offline ledley

longshot as i'm heading out in about 2 hours but has anyone been to richmond or pomeroy this week?

Offline Corus Boy

longshot as i'm heading out in about 2 hours but has anyone been to richmond or pomeroy this week?

Sorry, can't help.  Wish I could walk around the corner to Pomeroy and look in like I do at St P's  :rolleyes: but they don't seem as open there to stray walk in and views  :(

Offline ledley

All quiet on the oriental front this week..... anyone got anything were mentioning?

Offline foreverhung

First post and a little review for Pom Pom Street

Just saw Niko, well I never experienced anything like it (actually I have), walked in, she came in the room after a few mins, looked like the girl in the photo, same hairstyle anyway.  She couldn't speak a word of english, I gave her 60 quid and said Oral without? Yes? - she said something I couldn't understand and gave me a tenner back, didn't have oral without.  She had a tiny little body with no ass or curves, face not to clever but god didn't she RUSH RUSH RUSH!!! and kept mumbling in her language and making a funny annoying noise with her lips all the way though, as I was banging her she said 'no cum inside' so I just pulled out and wank myself off, disappointed  :cry:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Corus Boy

First post and a little review for Pom Pom Street

Just saw Niko, well I never experienced anything like it (actually I have), walked in, she came in the room after a few mins, looked like the girl in the photo, same hairstyle anyway.  She couldn't speak a word of english, I gave her 60 quid and said Oral without? Yes? - she said something I couldn't understand and gave me a tenner back, didn't have oral without.  She had a tiny little body with no ass or curves, face not to clever but god didn't she RUSH RUSH RUSH!!! and kept mumbling in her language and making a funny annoying noise with her lips all the way though, as I was banging her she said 'no cum inside' so I just pulled out and wank myself off, disappointed  :cry:

Are you saying that you were doing bareback?

Offline foreverhung

No, she wouldn't let me cum inside with the Condom on!
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Corus Boy

No, she wouldn't let me cum inside with the Condom on!

Thank you for clarifying that.

Offline HughJardon

Im off to the shops this week, day and location not confirmed yet, I will start at St Ps then onto Richmond rd etc. So will hopefully say that Mandy or Coco are back, perhaps wishful thinking on my part, if anyone has an early rendezvous can they post there findings please..sheh sheh !!

Offline Corus Boy

News and no news. I've been to St P's but the girls have not arrived because of the rail problems. I say girls because Auntie told me the the girl is bringing a friend who is having a holiday but may well be happy for some threesomes as they are, "very good friends." i'll report back if I get anymore news.  :rolleyes:

Offline ledley

this wg is back (previously known as sarah beauty) tho i never got round to seeing her myself as i think somebody on here advised against it. If there are not positive reviews at the shops this week back from Hughjardon or corus boy then maybe i will try.

Cheers Hughjardon, sounds like a promising week for you  :drinks: any updates will be welcomed.

ha corus boy if your assumptions are correct then that will be a great opportunity (provided the wgs are to a good standard)

Offline Corus Boy

I'm working away this week so there will be no further updates from me until Friday :(

Offline ledley

As cb confirmed there is definitely 2 wgs at st p's