Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198333 times)

JollyRoger69

Finally got to try the Pomeroy St girl "Susan". Busty and pleasant enough, told me she was new to the business. Usual story of a student who needed to earn some cash. Carrying a little more weight than the described size 8 and in her late 20's at a guess but overall a reasonable punt without being mind blowing. Enthusiastic cbj.

Offline HS4000Kestral

appears to be a new one on AW - South Korean staying at hotel in centre by queen st - haven't tried as I'm not in the area and shes only here for a couple of days...

johor299

appears to be a new one on AW - South Korean staying at hotel in centre by queen st - haven't tried as I'm not in the area and shes only here for a couple of days...

See my post on the previous page of this thread. It's the same phone number as a previous "young Japanese girl" who turned out to be an overweight mid 30s Chinese woman. So highly likely this is another bait and switch.

Offline HughJardon

Yes we lovingly refer to her as travelodge fatty !!

Offline ledley

Yes we lovingly refer to her as travelodge fatty !!

Cant get enough of yaya. Anyone else been to see the usual asian hotspots this week?

Offline HughJardon

The profile for Richmond Rd looks good this week External Link/Members Only

also there are 2 new Thais in Cardiff, whether they are real or not

External Link/Members Only            no answer on phone but number displayed

External Link/Members Only            no number havent mailed yet ?

Still theres Yaya and Pandi at the Stadium

Offline HS4000Kestral

The profile for Richmond Rd looks good this week External Link/Members Only

also there are 2 new Thais in Cardiff, whether they are real or not

External Link/Members Only            no answer on phone but number displayed

External Link/Members Only            no number havent mailed yet ?

Still theres Yaya and Pandi at the Stadium

Neither of those state they "like" Penetration Protected - does that mean they don't?

I've always been put off the ones that don't advertise it in case it's an extra god knows how much

Offline tiddlydave

Richmond road looks promising this week might have a punt ( about time ) any info on any of the usual places would be helpful,  I'm still gutted I missed Mandy a couple of weeks ago I just couldn't get there I haven't been to St. peters for a while I go past there quite a bit on my way home and there seems to be a gang of kids hanging around there lately a bit off putting for me any advice would be very welcome......

Offline HughJardon

When i visited pandi her profile stated that, but confirmed in room i no not ideal, the prices fluctuate also from 60/100 covered protected pen to 40/70 only h.j massage etc which is worth it on its own. Could be switched when the workmen are in, or week on week off basis.
Btw Ive had pandi...great body tight snizz but her gaping face
 :wackogirl:

Offline ledley

All the thais offer full service. I keep meaning to go to the asian shops but ive been exhausted every night after work. Im hitting one on the weekend though. St peters has a ymca on the road thats why kids are often about tho i dont care just in and out (no pun intended)  :hi:

Offline HS4000Kestral

All the thais offer full service. I keep meaning to go to the asian shops but ive been exhausted every night after work. Im hitting one on the weekend though. St peters has a ymca on the road thats why kids are often about tho i dont care just in and out (no pun intended)  :hi:

Do St. Peter's advertise on aw ? I know the pomeroy st one....

Offline ledley

Gents i have just been to heaven.......review to follow later.... i just had the sexiest oiliest threesome with pandy and yaya (thai girls). Truly mindblowing. Unsure if service is open to all (ive seen them about 10 times collectively). I don't smoke but ive just lit up a cigarette  :cool:

KEF

I finally went to see Hot Thai Yaya last night. Took a while to find her apartment as her English isn't great, plus there's a security gate and I got confused about where the entrance was.

Paid £60 for 30 mins but there was no clockwatching and I stayed a good 45 mins, excellent massage then covered oral and sex. She's in Cardiff another 2 weeks then off to Glasgow, and doesn't know who's replacing her.

Offline ledley

Went to st peters last night. Girl is quite nice. Huge tits and keen to please.

Offline wholuvsubaby

dipped more than my toe into Thai terratory yesterday to quench my intrige after all that i have readover the months about the Thai massage services offered in Cardiff.

Decided to let Yaya lead the way for her nation and called her late afternoon and was very pleased that she was available at the time i wanted. Post code provided and found parking nearby, free! what a bonus.
Excellent punt with one of the best WG massages that i have ever had the pleasure of. Opted for full service so covered oral was provided as was full entry. Not a fan of covered bj but she does do a marvellous job of it, even putting the rubber on with her mouth, always a sign of an expert ;-)

She dictated the pace with was well measured allowing sex in a few positions. Up the Thais I say.

the gypsie

Anyone been to richmond rd or Pomeroy st this week? Was planning on paying one of them a visit tonight

kieran

Anyone been to richmond rd or Pomeroy st this week? Was planning on paying one of them a visit tonight

Hi everyone, new to this site. Generally new to punting at all.

Visited Richmond tonight. Girl wasn't too bad in terms of service (nothing special), had a nice massage and it wasn't rushed. Downside was that she wasn't that attractive and carried a few extra kilos. Personally wouldn't want to see her again.

kieran

Mind you, like I said I'm new to all this so I understand if you don't want to take my advice  :lol:

troitorain

hello gents, have loved reading this thread... decided to get involved!! :drinks:
Popped along to richmond road tonight. apparently a new girl called 'ange'   :unknown: young looking (early 20s) nice big tits!!  :wacko: very keen to please... bit awkward at first during massage as shes not a talker, didnt matter once i popped the old chap in her mouth!  very enthusiastic! said shes next working tuesday and thursday, highly recommended! the other girl there was a fatty but didnt catch her name.

Offline ledley

hello gents, have loved reading this thread... decided to get involved!! :drinks:
Popped along to richmond road tonight. apparently a new girl called 'ange'   :unknown: young looking (early 20s) nice big tits!!  :wacko: very keen to please... bit awkward at first during massage as shes not a talker, didnt matter once i popped the old chap in her mouth!  very enthusiastic! said shes next working tuesday and thursday, highly recommended! the other girl there was a fatty but didnt catch her name.

2 girls working? Thats a first for richmond rd. nice to hear she is a young wg, good tits, ass, body?

Im back in the uk on the weekend so ill see a wg for sure

Offline ledley

Mind you, like I said I'm new to all this so I understand if you don't want to take my advice  :lol:

all advice welcome here mate. This thread has increasing numbers of punters seeing asian wgs so all guidance helps each of us  :drinks:

Offline ledley

Has anyome been to st peters or pomeroy this week? Ill be heading out this weekend  :hi:

Offline Psmiffy

Hi there
New to this site and as I will be working near Cardiff over the next few months was wondering if site rules allow you to give out contact details to the Asian set ups in Cardiff , have figured out St Peters but the others ??
Saw one link on here but this led me to a Thai girl in England ??
Any help will be gratefully accepted and reviews will follow

Offline PuntingPete

Hi there
New to this site and as I will be working near Cardiff over the next few months was wondering if site rules allow you to give out contact details to the Asian set ups in Cardiff , have figured out St Peters but the others ??
Saw one link on here but this led me to a Thai girl in England ??
Any help will be gratefully accepted and reviews will follow
Not a good idea to post the explicit contact details on the forum, but I am sure if you haven't already you will receive a PM from one of the helpful guys on this thread shortly.
Welcome to the forum btw  :hi:

Offline xxxxxx

sorry to sound dumb but richmond rd, st peters etc are they actual parlours or just houses? how does that work? do you book or just turn up? i've only been into obvious parlours with a sign, and an open door..

Offline ledley

Fyi i just walked from st peters. Old ugly and a bit chubby

Offline ledley

Pomeroy shit too. They said chinese but she singapore girl old ugly and chubby. I stayed tho n she hated ev minute ofit  :thumbsdown: a bad week

Offline tiddlydave

That's bad news I was going to have a punt this weekend as well, anybody been to st.peters street this week ? There seems to be a lot of chubby orientals working these days are they falling into the same trap as British women sitting on their fat arses and eating too much fatty food ! I hope not I have always loved SLIM pretty oriental girls, any info much appreciated.

Offline tiddlydave

I meant anybody been to Richmond road !

Offline ledley

I meant anybody been to Richmond road !

the comments before me say about the richmond road girl... not great by the sounds of it. Id advide to go and see yaya (thai girl close to the stadium in town)

Offline ledley

looks like Yaya has gone to Sheffield for the next few weeks. Pandy is away for a month, so probably going to be a quiet Thai scene for a while as the thai girls here are the uglies and the fatties.

I'm hoping asian kimberly (aka asian morgan) returns soon. Zizzi is due back though no sign of her yet.

My posts yesterday regarding st peters and pomeroy were quite rushed so here is more info. When I walked from st peters yesterday the girl said to me desperately, '£50...... ok £40'. Part of me wishes I took the offer of £40 for 30 mins but I just wasn't prepared to pay for an ugly punt. She looked quite old, as wearing a top to cover a belly and she had really dark eyes.. no sex appeal.

Pomeroy st is a singapore girl who is probably about 30. About a size 12, acceptable ass but really nice tits. Her face probably would be nice if she actually smiled but she was distraught the whole time. I almost considered walking half way through as the experience was so dull but I decided because it was my second stop that day and cardiff was full of traffic, I decided to stay and opted for doggy style and rammed way for 10/15 minutes following good covered oral.

Quite a few new punters in the thread, it would be nice to hear about any of your punts if you'd like to share on here.

:drinks:

Offline ledley

sorry to sound dumb but richmond rd, st peters etc are they actual parlours or just houses? how does that work? do you book or just turn up? i've only been into obvious parlours with a sign, and an open door..

Punters on here refer to the sites as 'shops' but they are houses mate, always call before turning up and book when you want to go. It is not wise to post exact addresses on these boards but when you call the numbers they will give you location details.

Offline ledley

Offline xxxxxx

Punters on here refer to the sites as 'shops' but they are houses mate, always call before turning up and book when you want to go. It is not wise to post exact addresses on these boards but when you call the numbers they will give you location details.

Ah I see, cheers!  :drinks:

A little bit unrelated but Bristol has had a few chinese/thai profiles pop up that all look to me to be the same set up so might be worth checking out if any of you cross the bridge.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only (massage + hr only)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 12:23:41 pm by xxxxxx »

troitorain

not seen any of these but bottom 2 look horrible

the bottom 2 are surely the same woman?  :wacko:

needzall

Went to Magic Healing Hands in Penarth about a week ago. Cute girls working there although i doubt you will get anything more than an HJ  :cry:
Paid 45 for the hour plus 20 for the extra. I feel like I've been ripped off a little but the massage was pretty good so I won't complain too much.

Offline HughJardon

Just did the richmond rd girl, slim body pretty face says her names coco, lovely time but i could hear the chinese fella burping n farting in the next room aside from that good punt, shes here for 1 week

Offline Psmiffy

As mentioned in a previous post I start working down near Cardiff next week , many thanks to one member who provided me with contact details of the normal Asian places , one question for next week....

Will Cardiff be closed due to the NATO thing going on in Newport , do you think it is best to avoid

Offline secret_man

Hi mate,

No cardiff is all open but many barriers have been put up around the castle etc. at worse there will be delays on your journeys at peak times.

Myself, i will choose to work from home for the next few weeks but that won't stop me frequenting my favourite haunts (if the quality picks up)  ;)

Offline sharpshoes78

All those NATO people may be punting too

Offline secret_man

Just did the richmond rd girl, slim body pretty face says her names coco, lovely time but i could hear the chinese fella burping n farting in the next room aside from that good punt, shes here for 1 week

Thanks for this! I have been on a hiatus for a while so was disappointed by the recent reports! This sounds worth a punt.

Just wish Mandy would come back around! Had my best time in ages with her last time! 

Offline HughJardon

Just to add to my last post, Coco at Richmond Rd site is not the Coco who does the herbal tea BJ, she is pretty but I would say in her 40s, very slim unblemished body, and I hasten to add a bloody good punt, lots of energy very attentive, well worth 50 bucks !

Offline ledley

With Nato summit next week I think the Thai spots by the stadium will lose out on a lot of business. Drove around there today and although the roads are open, the fencing and closed roads seem to surround that central area. Might have to get the bicycle out next week  :D

Offline HS4000Kestral

Might have to get the bicycle out next week  :D

Is that your pet name for the wife?  :D

Offline ledley

Is that your pet name for the wife?  :D

:D haha!! Nah i'm a singleton with a push bike  :cool:

Offline HughJardon

Is there any info for the upcoming week on the trifecta of shops in town, i no its NATO week but theyll be business as usual for sure

JollyRoger69

Visited Pomeroy St where yet another Coco is operating this week. A slim attractive girl, probably late 20s, very pleasant without being in any way remarkable. Happy to go through a range of positions and in no hurry to get me out.  Standard Chinese fare. Told me she had just arrived in Cardiff this week so I don't think she is last weeks Richmond rd "Coco" as although slim she is a lot younger that Hugh's 40 year old.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 07:39:43 am by JollyRoger69 »

Offline ledley

Visited Pomeroy St where yet another Coco is operating this week. A slim attractive girl, probably late 20s, very pleasant without being in any way remarkable. Happy to go through a range of positions and in no hurry to get me out.  Standard Chinese fare. Told me she had just arrived in Cardiff this week so I don't think she is last weeks Richmond rd "Coco" as although slim she is a lot younger that Hugh's 40 year old.

Goodnews thanks for the update. she have a gd bust? Also what is it like getting there with nato in town? Any detours required if coming from city road way?

Offline Corus Boy

Goodnews thanks for the update. she have a gd bust? Also what is it like getting there with nato in town? Any detours required if coming from city road way?

News is naturally restricted on what happens hour by hour.  In the heart of the Bay you'd never believe that we have this many police personnel in the UK.  The ship collection in Roath Basin is a good sight, especially the Norwegian Stealth ship.

Pomeroy Street, as is St P's and Richmond Road are outside of the security area but Pomeroy is still subject to regular foot patrols to secure the boundries but they are from Police Forces all over the UK so there is no need to avoid.  Getting there;

You'll find a heavy Police vehicle presence on Dumballs Road near the Police Station.  City Road, Albany Road should be fairly normal traffic, maybe slightly heavier from civvie traffic avoiding North Road and the city centre.  There is no information of any protest marches in Cardiff but there will be some action when the Heads of State come to Cardiff for dinner.  The reception in the Castle is the biggest disruption;

The installation of security fencing has already resulted in lane closures around Cardiff Castle and the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama, which are hosting events for delegates during the summit, prompting an outcry from taxi drivers about "absolute chaos".

A key route through the city centre will be closed completely from 20:30 BST on Wednesday in advance of a working dinner for Nato delegates at Cardiff Castle on Thursday evening.

The roads to be closed are:

North Road (from Column Road junction through to Kingsway)
Kingsway
Duke Street
Boulevard de Nantes
Cowbridge Road East (from Cathedral Road junction across Castle Street Bridge)
Castle Street
The roads are likely to reopen in the early hours of Friday morning, although the timing is yet to be confirmed.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 02:12:35 pm by Corus Boy »