Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198257 times)

Offline ledley

never succeeded with that thai address,  despite a few attempts.

Pomeroy and richmond road are £50 but st peters is £60 as run by different people. Usually st peters is a better standard of wg. IF you do go there, let me know if worth it.

:drinks:

johor299

Pomeroy and richmond road are £50 but st peters is £60 as run by different people.

Pomeroy/Richmond are run by the same people as I've seen the Richmond guy in the kitchen at Pomeroy. They almost certainly have triad connections, every single Chinese knocking shop in the UK does.

St Peters is separate and seems to be more legit, but probably has links to Wo Shing Wo (Hong Kong based triads). The maid and nearly all their girls are from Hong Kong, they keep themselves distant from the mainland Chinese.

My best mate in Cardiff (born here to Hong Kong parents) knows that Wo Shing Wo is active in Cardiff, they control most of the loan shark operations and take protection money from all the takeaways (he runs one in Cathays). So it wouldn't surprise me if they dabble in prostitution too.

Anyway, sorry to be gloomy! I'm off to San Francisco for the next 2 weeks to visit a chick from Cambodia :dance: so no updates from me 'til I'm back.

Offline HughJardon

Sweet as gents thanks

ledley will report back asap

johor very informative and interesting, have a great hol you lucky so n so !!

Offline ledley

another few photos of Mandy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I want to stay away but I think i'll see her one more time  :hi:

Offline ledley

Sweet as gents thanks

ledley will report back asap

johor very informative and interesting, have a great hol you lucky so n so !!

anything to report mate?

IF she is good then i'll have a go, otherwise i'll see Mandy

Offline HughJardon

Sorry leds nothing didnt like the look of her and it was like a turkish sauna in that room. Just hard a few in the poets corner, watching my fellow dirty gits knocking the door. She looked fat tho

Offline ledley

Sorry leds nothing didnt like the look of her and it was like a turkish sauna in that room. Just hard a few in the poets corner, watching my fellow dirty gits knocking the door. She looked fat tho

ha fair enough. To be honest that is all i need to know, i wont see a fat wg  :sarcastic:

ill probably go and see mandy on weekend

Offline HughJardon

I saw a decent wg in st.petes around xmas time. She was wearing red lingerie, hard to describe as i was a bit worse for wear but she put a massive grin on my face. She had big fake tits, is this mandy ?

Offline ledley

I saw a decent wg in st.petes around xmas time. She was wearing red lingerie, hard to describe as i was a bit worse for wear but she put a massive grin on my face. She had big fake tits, is this mandy ?

nah mandy works from pomeroy or richmond only. She at richmond now. Her tits are big and real

Offline secret_man

I have been off here for a bit but had to just say; I went to Mandy on Friday eve and had a whale of a time haha.

She was insane... She was pulling all sorts of moves out of the bag! at one point she was on all fours and positioned my old boy along her ass crack and stated wanking me off by moving her ass back and forth in a tweak action hahaaha. Was a first!

She also actively encourages you to grab her tits as hard as possible which was in no way a bad thing as they are a cracking pair. I won't go into the details but she honestly didn't seem adverse to anything to be honest. I even got the pinky in the tailpipe :P

I am half thinking I should go again before she leaves (not knowing what the quality will be like going forward).

The only annoying thing was I rang and was told I would need to wait 10 mins... I text back to say I may have to just come over the weekend instead. Then the annoying phone lady called and said "Come now, Is free now" etc so I did go there, even though my time was short; only for the tall mo-fo to tell me to sit and wait for 10 mins. Cheeky bastards! (10 mins isn't much but I had ordered my takeaway hahah!)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 08:35:49 am by secret_man »

Offline ledley

Ha sounds class. I saw mandy again sat and had great time also. She was on a mad one with me also, she gave me a rimjob and even lifted my arm up while on top and started licking my armpit haha

I also got to do a bit of facefuck action with her on her back and head hanging off the bed. Another bonus is every time we switched positions she would go down and suvk my dick so she could taste her pussy  :angelgirl:

she isnt back until christmas so if u fancy it again mate u should go today

Offline ledley

actually the profile for mandy has gone down and a new one has been created with a different photo so it might not be Mandy there today

Offline ledley

Another new week men. Anything to report? Any plans at shops this week?  :drinks:

johor299

Had to cancel/postpone the trip to the US :( long story but looks like I'll be going next month instead.

St Peters told me they don't know who the new girl is, not arriving 'til late tonight. No reply from the other 2 shops yet either, but the Pomeory A/work profile has changed and claims a South Korean girl, not sure if accurate.

I saw this girl last night: External Link/Members Only

Profile and pics very accurate, had a great time and made a nice change from the Asians.

Offline Corus Boy

Had to cancel/postpone the trip to the US :( long story but looks like I'll be going next month instead.

St Peters told me they don't know who the new girl is, not arriving 'til late tonight. No reply from the other 2 shops yet either, but the Pomeory A/work profile has changed and claims a South Korean girl, not sure if accurate.

I saw this girl last night: External Link/Members Only

Profile and pics very accurate, had a great time and made a nice change from the Asians.

At St P's is Wendy, she was last here in May.  My notes from then are good especially her little sailorette uniform, she was in a lovely animal print one piece when I looked in yesterday .  Yesterday I was just too hot and sweaty to consider a bedroom romp.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 09:16:31 am by Corus Boy »

Offline ledley

At St P's is Wendy, she was last here in May.  My notes from then are good especially her little sailorette uniform, she was in a lovely animal print one piece when I looked in yesterday .  Yesterday I was just too hot and sweaty to consider a bedroom romp.

welcome back corus boy, you have have been missed on here. Cheers for the st peters info.  :drinks:

Offline PuntingPete

welcome back corus boy, you have have been missed on here. Cheers for the st peters info.  :drinks:

+1  :hi:

Offline ledley

very quiet on the board this week. Anyone been out and about?

I'm sure I've seen Wendy at St Peters before though I can't say for sure because it was over a year ago.

Offline HughJardon

23 year old korean at st.petes tonight she said girl very young, meeting at 930, its warm again so 50/50 whether i dip in or dip out !!!

Offline HughJardon

Sorry led. The korean girl is in richmond, and the japenese girl is in st.petes havent rung pomrroy

Offline ledley

23 year old korean at st.petes tonight she said girl very young, meeting at 930, its warm again so 50/50 whether i dip in or dip out !!!

how was she?

hemp2save

External Link/Members Only

a REAL Japanese Girl, could it be? REALLY, someone speaks Japanese on here I think, call her for us and see if she can speak Japanese guys

Offline ledley

a REAL Japanese Girl, could it be? REALLY, someone speaks Japanese on here I think, call her for us and see if she can speak Japanese guys

yet to hear a punter hand over money to this wg. At those rates and no feedback it will probably never happen

johor299

someone speaks Japanese on here I think, call her for us and see if she can speak Japanese guys

That would be me. And she's fake.

(But did you really need me to confirm that?)  :lol:

Offline HughJardon

Ledley, I arranged 9:30 with the Japanese Girl at St.Petes, got there for 9:25 but got asked to wait in a back room, with a poxy little telly.
Could hear the moaning and groaning so said to the Old Bird Il pop back, really pissed off with this but also understand they work on Walk-Ins.
All was not lost as I had this

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She really went to town as well, If you remember Layla, its her :
Size 10/12 dont no bust size but juicy nips, without offending, chubby-ish girl but very Thai Pretty: Anyway stayed for nearly an hour and for £50, It was one punt I didnt regret. May go back but shes only here 10 days ??

hemp2save

Full service buddy? Says she only does massage and hand relief

Offline ledley

Sorry led. The korean girl is in richmond, and the japenese girl is in st.petes havent rung pomrroy

i'm very tempted to try out this korean bird as she is supposed to be very petite

Offline ledley

I went to pomeroy, pleasant girl, quite nice looking n quite slim. Gave great covered oralbut felt a bit rushed. I was first visit this morning and when i came out i think someone was waiting in kitchen... i wouldnt fancy sevonds on a girl in that heat, she was sweating like mad and gave herself a wet wipe wash across the vital areas  :vomit: im so glad i was first haha

johor299

Now that Pandy is back, I want to pay a visit. Can anyone who's been before tell me:

1. Is there a shower at her place?
2. Can you get rimming/prostate massage for extra money?

Also, is Yaya worth seeing too?

Cheers

Offline ledley

Now that Pandy is back, I want to pay a visit. Can anyone who's been before tell me:

1. Is there a shower at her place?
2. Can you get rimming/prostate massage for extra money?

Also, is Yaya worth seeing too?

Cheers

yes there is a shower at her place and yes she will do those services. Prostate massage is within price but rimming will cost u £10-20 more

Offline ledley

this week keeps getting better..... YAYA is back

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

my review from when she was last here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23950.msg350932;topicseen#msg350932

[edit]

I presume it is same girl as before though I will go to see her and report back.

johor299

New girl - Sexy Jiwoo from South Korea

Don't recognise the phone number so it can't be any of the 3 shops. Might give it a go and report back.

EDIT: Don't bother, I just phoned, she doesn't sound Korean and she's in the Travelodge so it's probably that fat girl again with a new profile
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 01:28:19 pm by johor299 »

Offline HughJardon

Might be the korean girl that was.in abygales recently looks good tho, but it could be travelodge fatty

Offline ledley

Someone should have a look to see what she is like  :D i went last night and was horrified by an old fatty with bad breathe and walked (ran).

I asked pandy if she would do a 3some with yaya but i dont think she understood so i asked again more clearly by text and got nothing back  :unknown: it would be immense. 2 short thai girl with big tits!!!

Anyone been to st petes/richmond/pomeroy this week?

Offline ledley

this is actually yaya... she is amazing. Photos are photoshopped but she is v pretty and tits are that big  :angelgirl:

Offline ledley

Someone should have a look to see what she is like  :D i went last night and was horrified by an old fatty with bad breathe and walked (ran).

I asked pandy if she would do a 3some with yaya but i dont think she understood so i asked again more clearly by text and got nothing back  :unknown: it would be immense. 2 short thai girl with big tits!!!

Anyone been to st petes/richmond/pomeroy this week?

**last time (not last night) i meant to say.

Offline HughJardon

Funny really, Yayas profile pics on Viva are lovely IMO, not so fussed about her current profile, either way shes a must have for me.
Seems to be all good on the "Far Eastern Front" in the city  :yahoo:

Isnt Mandy still @ Richmond, and Wendy @ St Petes, then theres the wet wipe girl at pom !!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 11:38:32 pm by HughJardon »

johor299

Someone should have a look to see what she is like  :D i went last time and was horrified by an old fatty with bad breathe and walked (ran).

It's the same phone number as previous Travelodge fatty (I had it in my call log from 4 weeks ago).

So I doubt I'll even bother going to look.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 09:53:25 am by johor299 »

johor299

Pandy seems to have blacklisted my number after I missed a booking 2 months ago, I can't get through to her at all  :dash:

JollyRoger69

Not being very successful in sampling this week's Pomeroy St offering. Went earlier and "Odd Job" said very busy, come back in an hour. Came back much later and got the same response.  Phone description is generic "Chinese new girl 24 year old". I'll just have to try again tomorrow. Hope she is worth the wait!

Offline ledley

Pandy seems to have blacklisted my number after I missed a booking 2 months ago, I can't get through to her at all  :dash:

call from a phonebox  :hi:

Offline ampersand

Easier to buy a cheap SIM from Tesco than to find a working phonebox!
« Last Edit: July 29, 2014, 08:47:10 pm by aardvark »

johor299

Oh, how I wish these 4 would come to Cardiff...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ledley

I just went to see Yaya Thai,

She is as good as I remember. Best asian tits I have ever seen I think. She provided dfk which has never happened before but I didn't ask questions.

Excellent oral though covered, she tried to deepthroat as best she could though she cant get it all the way. she looked deep into my eyes throughout the whole shag and kept pulling a sexy smile. Once finished she lay beside me, e talked for about 5 mins and then she gave a massage.

Excellent punt

Offline ampersand

Was the dfk provided because she remembered you?

Offline ledley

Was the dfk provided because she remembered you?

its possible. She definately remembered me. Its worth asking brfore to be sure i guess

johor299

Hey guys,

Another new profile: External Link/Members Only

I went to a shop in Bournemouth 6 months ago based on this profile, and it turned out to be the infamous Coco, with herbal tea.

But I doubt it's Coco returning to Cardiff - it's another phone number for Travelodge fatties using stolen profile photos  :dash:

Offline HS4000Kestral

Did anyone ever sample the Thais in 32a Malpas Road Newport? Different one every couple of weeks -

as far as Pomeroy st is concerned is it defo a different girl each week?

And is the SP always the same - I've only been a couple of times found them to be bland, unresponsive and no FK....

SeekingtheTruth

I would be careful with putting up full addresses. Never know who is on the forum.

Offline HS4000Kestral

point taken - sorry - new to this forum...