Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198260 times)

Offline ledley

Sounds good Ledley.  One week or two visit?  Do you know?

No yesterday was her last day. Rotation today

Offline ValleyCommando

Yoko at Richmond Road this week.
Small girl with a bit of a belly.  Long hair with a fringe that hides her face. Made her look older than she probably is.

Massage and oral was ok, but sex was a bit of a chore for her.
No offer of OWO and no kissing. A bit of a neutral punt this.

Offline dcpunt

I was browsing AW if I could find a Thai girl that I have seen years ago at Diplomat.
She only worked there a few weeks... then I spotted this profile.

Wow...  She should come tour Cardiff...

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Duplicate account - Cahbecn
Banned by: daviemac

Husqvarna360

Offline ledley

Yoko at Richmond Road this week.
Small girl with a bit of a belly.  Long hair with a fringe that hides her face. Made her look older than she probably is.

Massage and oral was ok, but sex was a bit of a chore for her.
No offer of OWO and no kissing. A bit of a neutral punt this.

thanks, appreciate this. I will avoid richmond this week based on this.. money and time saved  :drinks:

Offline ledley

I was browsing AW if I could find a Thai girl that I have seen years ago at Diplomat.
She only worked there a few weeks... then I spotted this profile.

Wow...  She should come tour Cardiff...

looks great but can't believe she offers service to rub dick on her pussy without condom as if that is a safe practice but bb is a 'no no'. who consults these women? a guy could have warts or pre cum inside her based on that  :dash:

Offline ledley

sorry for 3 consecutive posts, but has anyone been to broadway?

Offline Nipper2

Is the Thai Sugar link, the one based opposite the Principality Stadium? Due in Cardiff next week, but coming on the train.... So need to be within walking distance of station 👍🏼

External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Offline HughJardon

Is the Thai Sugar link, the one based opposite the Principality Stadium? Due in Cardiff next week, but coming on the train.... So need to be within walking distance of station 👍🏼

External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Yes the Thai Sugar profile always resides at the stadium but remember the verification photo is that of Tanya, the girls use this profile when on site.

From Cardiff central station its a pleasent 5 minute stroll to your detination

Online Corus Boy

Good one at Broadway this week, leaves Sunday 4th Sept.

Review about to be written.

Husqvarna360

Good news, look forward to the info CB as I am looking for a visit today  :drinks:

Online Corus Boy

Not much to report.

Visited Broadway this afternoon, told the telephone girl that it was just a 'hello and inspect' visit as it was too hot, humid and sweaty for more.

Sadly this didn't seem to have been communicated to Alice who was disappointed when I didn't stay, and to be honest so was I.

I will return tomorrow when it will hopefully be cooler but until then;

Alice is younger looking.
Pretty, lovely smile.
Greeted me with a hug and kiss.
Body, hard to describe even though I could see most of it in her see through lingerie.  Not a wafer thin size 6 girl.  All I can say is see was young looking with one of those puppy fat type of face and the same goes for her body but when I hugged back she was firm enough.

Look back tomorrow for a full review.

Online Corus Boy

Not much to report.

Visited Broadway this afternoon, told the telephone girl that it was just a 'hello and inspect' visit as it was too hot, humid and sweaty for more.

Sadly this didn't seem to have been communicated to Alice who was disappointed when I didn't stay, and to be honest so was I.

I will return tomorrow when it will hopefully be cooler but until then;

Alice is younger looking.
Pretty, lovely smile.
Greeted me with a hug and kiss.
Body, hard to describe even though I could see most of it in her see through lingerie.  Not a wafer thin size 6 girl.  All I can say is see was young looking with one of those puppy fat type of face and the same goes for her body but when I hugged back she was firm enough.

Look back tomorrow for a full review.

Done

Offline Bigsaz1984

Has anyone seen Leena sexy Thai? She looks cuckable 👍🏽

Offline mr big

thai girls aren't my first choice of punt but this looks banging  External Link/Members Only

Offline Bigsaz1984

Mr big, I've seen young Thai last year some time and mate she was shit. Some of those pics don't  even look like her but she was on the chubby side. If you're into that then it's fine but she didn't smile. Everything was rushed and she had an attitude. I asked for her to go on top and she was just like "no I'm too tired"  and then said she had back pain. and this was early afternoon. She didn't look happy through out the whole hr! It's gotta be shit if I still remember it from a year ago mate lol she has been down a few times after that but never going back again.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 10:45:48 pm by Bigsaz1984 »

Offline mr big

nice one Bigzaz just goes to show pictures don't mean u are gonna get a good service it looked good but obviously not thanks for the heads up

Offline Bigsaz1984

Offline secret_man

I know I need to get into the habit of writing a review but been stretched for time. I will try to throw one up.

But.... Just wanted to say that contrary to recent reports I finished work early on Monday and just decided to stop the car outside Richmond and went in totally off the cuff.

FANTASTIC TIME haha!

Lady was Tina (apparently) and only arrived from Hong Kong to London 2 weeks ago and is in Cardiff for a week. It was a proper throwback punt to the good days of Claude rd. Insanely attentive lady and incredibly enthusiastic! Very petite with a very tight body. Not huge tits but a perfect handfull with very long nipples. Nice bobbed brown hair and her body was banging. Really firm small arse. The room was very dark but face was not ugly in any way.

She was really happy and helped me undress instantly and caught me
Offguard by starting to deep french kiss me before my frickin trousers were off! I was shocked as i have never had this here! That went on throughout the whole session. She was literally jumping all over me!

I paid extra for OWO as i was really turned on as she was so tactile... When i was on the bed she was literally laying on me, kissing, rubbing me... Proper complimenting me even though I am no oil painting etc. Haha.

The extra also gave me a tickle back there and rimming also. Never had sex as I in no way indicated i wanted to... Instead she went into 69 while I licked her out and she sucked me off until i blew.

Good clean up after, lots more attention and massage and then she would not even let me tie my own shoelaces haha!

Love them ones!

Offline Kingsforever

Where on Richmond Road is this?

Fairly new to the scene in Cardiff, but this sounds amazing!

Online Corus Boy

Where on Richmond Road is this?

Fairly new to the scene in Cardiff, but this sounds amazing!

Towards the top end near Albany Road.  When you call they will give you the address.

Online Corus Boy

I know I need to get into the habit of writing a review but been stretched for time. I will try to throw one up.

But.... Just wanted to say that contrary to recent reports I finished work early on Monday and just decided to stop the car outside Richmond and went in totally off the cuff.

FANTASTIC TIME haha!

Lady was Tina (apparently) and only arrived from Hong Kong to London 2 weeks ago and is in Cardiff for a week. It was a proper throwback punt to the good days of Claude rd. Insanely attentive lady and incredibly enthusiastic! Very petite with a very tight body. Not huge tits but a perfect handfull with very long nipples. Nice bobbed brown hair and her body was banging. Really firm small arse. The room was very dark but face was not ugly in any way.

She was really happy and helped me undress instantly and caught me
Offguard by starting to deep french kiss me before my frickin trousers were off! I was shocked as i have never had this here! That went on throughout the whole session. She was literally jumping all over me!

I paid extra for OWO as i was really turned on as she was so tactile... When i was on the bed she was literally laying on me, kissing, rubbing me... Proper complimenting me even though I am no oil painting etc. Haha.

The extra also gave me a tickle back there and rimming also. Never had sex as I in no way indicated i wanted to... Instead she went into 69 while I licked her out and she sucked me off until i blew.

Good clean up after, lots more attention and massage and then she would not even let me tie my own shoelaces haha!

Love them ones!

Secret Man, a phone number would make your info post more useful.

A full review on the Wales Review board would also be useful.

Please don't publish the address though.

Offline Craig1979uk

Is the number for Broadway still 07471 870710? Cheers. Craig
Banned reason: HIV troll
Banned by:

Offline costas

Secret Man, a phone number would make your info post more useful.

A full review on the Wales Review board would also be useful.

Please don't publish the address though.

Could anyone share the phone number for Richmond road please?

Offline secret_man

07831 091786

Sorry I can't find profile link.

Offline playpal69

Hi there chaps,
anyone met Sexy Thai Chic, currently in Cardiff?
She's on my HL a while now, but she moves around a lot.
I like the mature Asian look, so fancy a punt there this weekend

Sexcycle

Young Thai 1

Be aware, cum once policy even with an hour booking !  :thumbsdown:
Not stated on her profile.
Also, won't let you take your bike in !?!  :angry:

Offline Bigsaz1984

I've seen young Thai before and she did everything half-assed
And you're Right about the cum once policy in
An hr!

Offline HughJardon

Young Thai 1

Also, won't let you take your bike in !?!  :angry:

What a Biatch  :angry:  :lol:

Haha Yes I've had a go on YT,  facially pretty but carrying a bit of a midrift,  and seems to enjoy her wine.  I remember cumming twice in the hour,  but this was a while back.  I gave her a neutral,  not a massive waste of time and money but didn't stack up to Jenny Yaya Pandi Zizi etc. Even Thai Sindy scratced up as a better punt.

Loads of French kissing was on offer, but she preferred me to do most of the pumping, but defo one of the youngest Thais I've Rogered in Wales

Malay Kim in Cardiff now
« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 03:47:04 pm by HughJardon »

Offline ledley

Offline smoochewhooche

Just rang Richmond - they are on holiday maybe back Monday.

Noticed that one too, she seems amazing but has mixed feedback and as yet no phone number.

Offline charlie-mott

anyone been to richmond this week?

also this one looks nice

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I sent an email this morning as there was no phone number. It was read, bu not answered. She's probably on holiday and parked in Cardiff to sell PG

Offline Bigsaz1984

I seen  Nicky beauty who is new to cardiff and she was a great punt guys. Gorgeous girl too with a tight body. Lovely shaved pussy. She also give a great bj and will try any position. I can comfortable say she did her best to please me.

Offline ledley

I seen  Nicky beauty who is new to cardiff and she was a great punt guys. Gorgeous girl too with a tight body. Lovely shaved pussy. She also give a great bj and will try any position. I can comfortable say she did her best to please me.

Thank you. She looks great

Offline HughJardon

This one on tour at present looked hot,  messaged her yesterday but had no response

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

That is a shame

English1969

Nicky beauty. Has vey strong back and legs. Looks like ladyboy down below. Did we see same girl?

Offline HughJardon

Nicky beauty. Has vey strong back and legs. Looks like ladyboy down below. Did we see same girl?

In what way please elaborate :unknown:

Did she have a Twig and Giggleberries

Offline Bigsaz1984

The one I met, I'm pretty sure its a girl. she did tell me that she use to gym 5-6 times a week and even did squats which may explain the strong back and legs. Also
Her pussy didn't look like it was fake...not sure
How to explain it...

Offline Bigsaz1984

Offline HughJardon

No twig and giggle berries lol

It goes from the sublime to the ridiculous round here at times.

I believe you Saz,  anyway there's 2 reviews there off 2 long term members and neither mentioned her having any or even a slight hint of a meat stick. 

Offline PMAC123

Anyone know who's at Broadway or Richmond this week? Asian thread seems quiet lately

Offline Happyguylucky

Older woman at Broadway. sadly not for me.
Not been to Richmond this week.
Hopefully better next week. :drinks:

Offline charlie-mott

Anyone know who's at Broadway or Richmond this week? Asian thread seems quiet lately

The Asian scene has gone quiet. After a great start to the year, standards seem to have dropped at the Chinese and Thai shops. I hope Mandy, Coco or Yaya come back soon!

Offline ampersand

The Asian scene has gone quiet. After a great start to the year, standards seem to have dropped at the Chinese and Thai shops. I hope Mandy, Coco or Yaya come back soon!

Yaya's pics are showing on Thai Paradise 24's profile at the moment. I believe that is one used by the 'Stadium Girls' rotation. Can't post link from phone I am afraid.

Online Corus Boy

Yaya's pics are showing on Thai Paradise 24's profile at the moment. I believe that is one used by the 'Stadium Girls' rotation. Can't post link from phone I am afraid.

Yes, but in Bolton this morning :(

Hidden Image/Members Only

I wish she would smile in her photos.