Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198255 times)

Randolph69

She's in her early 40s but claims to be 21 - are you sure you didn't meet her mother?  :wackogirl:

Offline HughJardon

She's in her early 40s but claims to be 21 - are you sure you didn't meet her mother?  :wackogirl:

Its very hard to predict Thai/Asian ladies ages when in the flesh, some of the 50 year olds I shit you not look about 25 in the flesh. Although the numbers of genuinely younger Asians are dwindling and have been for some time.

I think the youngest I've met is Angie number 1 Thai, who probably mid 20s, but some of my favourite SPs are probably mid 40s Jenny/Yaya/Pandy/Coco, I think even Mandy would probably be in her 40s.
But lets be honest when asked for age they will always spout 24 or some bullshit like that

stevencardiff1972

I saw Ranee a few days ago, she does look older than the pictures and possibly maybe even a little thinner.  She is tiny, I would say easily less than 5' and very light, you can pick her up no problem and if your into skinny girls, she definately is.  She is very pleasant and undressed me, even my shoes and socks.  She french kisses a little and a bit of OWO before the rubber goes on.  I can't say too much about the sex as I didn't last very long after the BJ LOL.  You are right, not far from FCL in a flat.  The flat was nothing special, but was cleanish.  She said that she was there for 2 weeks.  I spoke to the other girl as well as she answered the door (if it is her in the photos, she is defo older or there is quite a bit of Photoshopping), I would have shagged her also, but I had booked with Ranee, so asked for her.

Offline Corus Boy

Visited Broadway today.  The telephone girl told me that the girl was Wendy, a returnee who had not been to Cardiff for a long time.

My notes indicated that I knew of two Wendys.  One was little Sailor Girl Wendy, the other a little larger, but not fat, both gave good service.

It was not Sailor Girl but the other one remembered me and greeted me with a long hug and a kiss.  Money paid, usual extra £10 for OWO which my notes was worth paying with this girl.  Pretty enough, nice tits, large nipples.

Writing a review now but the precis;

Lots of kissing.
Prolonged OWO. CIM might be on offer if that's your thing.  Probably needs discussing first and probably extra.
Gentle Face Fucking.
Allowed fingering.
Pussy licking.
Cow girl, protected.

Only here until Monday, recommended and I will probably return at the weekend.

Offline ledley

Visited Broadway today.  The telephone girl told me that the girl was Wendy, a returnee who had not been to Cardiff for a long time.

My notes indicated that I knew of two Wendys.  One was little Sailor Girl Wendy, the other a little larger, but not fat, both gave good service.

It was not Sailor Girl but the other one remembered me and greeted me with a long hug and a kiss.  Money paid, usual extra £10 for OWO which my notes was worth paying with this girl.  Pretty enough, nice tits, large nipples.

Writing a review now but the precis;

Lots of kissing.
Prolonged OWO. CIM might be on offer if that's your thing.  Probably needs discussing first and probably extra.
Gentle Face Fucking.
Allowed fingering.
Pussy licking.
Cow girl, protected.

Only here until Monday, recommended and I will probably return at the weekend.

Thanks CB. Will return the favour on reviews soon, working away from Cardiff a lot lately  :dash:

Glad it was a good punt for you

Offline Craig1979uk

Where abouts is this place in Broadway? 
Banned reason: HIV troll
Banned by:

Offline charlie-mott

Where abouts is this place in Broadway?

Read through this thread and you'll find their number / profile. Phone and ask

MrHPSauceEsq.

Hi guys. Quite new to this site but soon realised I was in the right place when I clicked on Wales and the first topic was 'A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers) '     I love the Asian persuasion!

Mr Sauce Esq.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 12:40:13 am by MrHPSauceEsq. »

Offline smoochewhooche

Saw Wendy today she is nice, as above, gives quite a good massage too.

Offline Corus Boy

« Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 12:04:23 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline HughJardon

She looks incredible CB but 180 big ones and a 110 round trip to her in-call location

Offline iverthickone

Just had a quick 30 mins at the Broadway.  Our girl of the moment is Carmen. 

According to her it's her first time here, for one week from Hong Kong.

Nothing special to look at, but great oral(with) and heron top, follewed bydoggie, and ended end giving her a good deep pounding in mish, coming up her.

Tits are perfect and well suckable.

Recommend, and will try for more before she departs.  :rolleyes:

Offline Corus Boy

Those herons have long thin legs  :lol:

Offline Corus Boy

She looks incredible CB but 180 big ones and a 110 round trip to her in-call location

I happens that I'm in Hereford next week

Offline HughJardon

I happens that I'm in Hereford next week

She's got an incredible set of Areolas on her too, add to that her looks nice face teeth Ass, yeah she's a corker but for the price she'd need to be.
Good spot again CB  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline ledley

Nothing special to look at, but great oral(with) and heron top, follewed bydoggie, and ended end giving her a good deep pounding in mish, coming up her.

Thanks for the review, much appreciated.

How old would u say she is?

Offline iverthickone

Those herons have long thin legs  :lol:
Hey, don't knock it..just cos we are attracted to different birds!  :lol:
Variety is the spice of life!

Offline iverthickone

Thanks for the review, much appreciated.

How old would u say she is?
I left that big out deliberately, as frankly I found it really hard to tell? If I was pushed I would say just the right side of 30?

Offline ledley

I left that big out deliberately, as frankly I found it really hard to tell? If I was pushed I would say just the right side of 30?

standard age for asian wg. But yes i understand your confusion as it is often impossible to say. I find sometimes on 1 hour visits that at first they are 21 but by the end of a hot and sweaty 1 hour session (when make up wears off) they can look about 40  :lol:

Offline Corus Boy

standard age for asian wg. But yes i understand your confusion as it is often impossible to say. I find sometimes on 1 hour visits that at first they are 21 but by the end of a hot and sweaty 1 hour session (when make up wears off) they can look about 40  :lol:

Let's be honest Ledley, you just wear them out and age them in an hour!  :lol: :drinks:

Offline ledley

Let's be honest Ledley, you just wear them out and age them in an hour!  :lol: :drinks:

Haha that could be it  :lol:

Offline snaitram99

Has no-one been to Broadway this week?

Offline Corus Boy

Has no-one been to Broadway this week?

Offline snaitram99

Sorry CB, missed that one. Will have to hope to see the heron another time.

Offline Corus Boy

Sorry CB, missed that one. Will have to hope to see the heron another time.

Not to worry, there will be another one along next week :D

Offline smoochewhooche

Our girl of the moment is Carmen. 

Just have to hope Jose does not show up !

Offline Craig1979uk

Can someone let me know the address or tel number for Broadway please? Much appreciated. There's 60 pages on here... not going through them all to find it! Cheers!
Banned reason: HIV troll
Banned by:

Offline charlie-mott

Can someone let me know the address or tel number for Broadway please? Much appreciated. There's 60 pages on here... not going through them all to find it! Cheers!

Maybe you should try adding to the forum before asking for help. Write a few reviews of girls you've seen, etc.

Offline ValleyCommando

Chinese Lily at Richmond road this week.   She was very good.
I've posted a review.

Offline snaitram99

You could always look a little way down the first page of Wales reviews to find CB's Broadway review of Wendy which has the number.  :hi:

Offline ledley

Chinese Lily at Richmond road this week.   She was very good.
I've posted a review.

Great review thanks. Welcome to the board  :hi:

Offline ledley

Strangely called broadway several times today and no answer

Offline ledley

either they are ignoring me at broadway or venue is down? anyone got info?

Offline HughJardon

But Richmond sounds promising and the Thai sugar girl looked cute on Vivastreet  :angelgirl:

A rare day off methinks for the folks over at Broadway

Offline ledley

But Richmond sounds promising and the Thai sugar girl looked cute on Vivastreet  :angelgirl:

A rare day off methinks for the folks over at Broadway

I hope you are right but it was yesterday and today for me  :dash:

Offline HughJardon

As these girls say, "lets just suck it and see"
Im sure we will hear some news soon Ledders hopefully all good

Offline Corus Boy

either they are ignoring me at broadway or venue is down? anyone got info?

I'm now back in Cardiff, I hope to write more later Ledley. :D

On reflection Ledley.  It was Monday you were calling?  Perhaps the girl had been delayed in her travels so no girl was there.  It would have been better for the telephone girl to have answered and said, "No girl today." Or if she was in transit, "No girl yet, please call back!"

Just a thought.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 05:29:23 am by Corus Boy »

Offline HS4000Kestral

Funnily enough I saw an Asian girl with a suitcase walking down from the coach park Monday night!

By the way, can one of you guys post up the relevant phone numbers for the Cardiff asian houses?
Thanks

Offline Corus Boy

I'm happy to report that Broadway is up and running, all is well.

Even better I'm pleased to report that this week we have Jo Jo/Angie, who has been before and my notes say she always gives good service.

Previous Review

Broadway: 07471 870710

Offline snaitram99

Is she staying for two weeks?

Offline Corus Boy

Is she staying for two weeks?

Unfortunately not, she leaves this Sunday.

Probably fortunate for my bank balance.  She is top of my favourites.

Offline snaitram99

she leaves this Sunday.

Prob won't get to see her this time then

:( :( :(

Offline ledley

I'm happy to report that Broadway is up and running, all is well.

Even better I'm pleased to report that this week we have Jo Jo/Angie, who has been before and my notes say she always gives good service.

Previous Review

Broadway: 07471 870710

Great news thanks cb

Offline HS4000Kestral

Is FitzH emb a recognised Asian shop?

Offline Corus Boy

I would say yes, but it seems to have gone 'off the boil' lately as I don't recognise the new girls who may be working there. In fact is it still open?

Offline HughJardon

I had to do a double take of that abbreviation, went right over my head

I havent tried them for a while but the Thai Sugar profile is usually associated with Fitz  :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Offline charlie-mott

I would say yes, but it seems to have gone 'off the boil' lately as I don't recognise the new girls who may be working there. In fact is it still open?

Its still open. I went on the weekend to see the thai sugar girl. I haven't reviewed as she was leaving and not planning on coming back. Apparently its gone very quiet.

Offline HS4000Kestral

One of the girls on viva st is using that address

Offline HughJardon

One of the girls on viva st is using that address

Your right mate and a quality one to boot

External Link/Members Only

Next punt sorted, and she needs a 2016 re-review

Offline ledley

Richmond rd still has same girl. Possibly rotate tomorrow but english was not strong