Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198259 times)

Offline HughJardon

Friendly wg with huge real tits

I do feel like Im missing out on this place  :cry:

I may re-enter the Richmond Arena  :unknown:

Offline ledley

I have had a few decent punts there in the last month or 2. Its still going strong imo but broadway has also been to a good standard

Offline HughJardon

One day I'l bump in to the Sailor suited wearing Mandy there. She had a lovely litle body on her and could'nt do enough to please, in short a good punt. Your right Leds, its still a decent venue and its always busy-ish shame thoses punters arent members here

Offline Corus Boy

benski

Thanks Corus Boy, we owe you one buddy. This is valuable intel!

Offline iverthickone

Went to Broadway today, and as CB said Nini is on duty.

If you like your girls petite, with small tits and looks to kill, this is your place to be!

The sight of that young cunt whilst noshing on her arse..nearly blew my load there and then.  Disdain manage to wait until I had given her a good pounding, then emptied over those tiny, but well formed tits.

Bloody great!

:drinks:

ste10210

Chaps any idea how long nini is going to be at broadway?
Anyone have any details of Broadway?
Went to Richmond and St Ps b4 but left dissapointed with the ladies available.. nini sounds like a hottie!

Offline Corus Boy

Chaps any idea how long nini is going to be at broadway?
Anyone have any details of Broadway?
Went to Richmond and St Ps b4 but left dissapointed with the ladies available.. nini sounds like a hottie!

Honestly!!!!!!!!!!! If you read Nini's review all your questions are answered!

Offline Dan Dastardly

Mini is a hottie indeed, had a great time with her last night, pity she is only here till Monday!

Offline sharpshoes78

Poor girls pussy must be wrecked by the stampead of ukp readers  :D

Offline HughJardon

Poor girls pussy must be wrecked by the stampead of ukp readers  :D

:D :lol: :D :P

Any Asian lovers like the look of this ?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Seems expensive

Offline Corus Boy

Looks tempting Hugh but I'm going to wait and see what arrives on Monday.

Offline HughJardon

Sounds like the palms of everyones hands will be cupped together in full on prayer mode with news that NiNi is staying for the unforseeable future   :)

Offline Corus Boy

Sounds like the palms of everyones hands will be cupped together in full on prayer mode with news that NiNi is staying for the unforseeable future   :)

Just back from an early morning visit to see Nini again.

1.  It was better than last time, she seemed really pleased to see me, well my £70.  :yahoo:

2.  She is leaving tomorrow.  :(

3.  No schoolgirl outfit today, wearing some dead sexy red satin lingerie.  :angelgirl:

4.  No known return date yet.  :(
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 10:44:50 am by Corus Boy »

Offline Corus Boy

Lazing in the gym this morning I was torn between a good massage and HE at Bad Sakunee or a return to Broadway to see who was there for this week.

In the end I flipped a coin and ended up at Broadway.

There I found Lisa, another new visitor to Cardiff.

I will write a fuller review after lunch, however;

Young, pretty, slim, 5 ft tall, size 6, small tits, pert hard nipples and gets giggly.

She says she is here for two weeks and I will return.

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks CB good info :thumbsup:

Yes, another nice one Happy, not as good as Nini but still fun

Offline Corus Boy

Offline HughJardon

Lovely long legs on that one CB 

Another arrived yesterday
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seems strange touring ladies arriving on a Sunday but the more the merrier if they look like this

Offline ledley

Hugh I was just about to ask that too about Sindy.

My plan is set for Lisa at broadway tomorrow following cb review but if anyone has anything on sindy that would be great

Offline HughJardon

My plan was to visit Sindy, she looks good and I owe myself a punt, the bad news is she didnt reply to my opening text, also tried to phone but straight to voicemail. Shame..back to the drawing board I go

Offline ledley

My plan was to visit Sindy, she looks good and I owe myself a punt, the bad news is she didnt reply to my opening text, also tried to phone but straight to voicemail. Shame..back to the drawing board I go

same here. sometimes with asian wgs they add profiles too early and then go live on a Monday. might be the case here.

Offline Corus Boy

Looks like there will be a queue outside Sindy's door  :cool:

Offline ledley

haha CB I think you are right.

Longshot but has anyone been to Richmond this week?

Offline HughJardon

I like her long legs gents I hope she is in Cardiff

Cant wait though Im off for a Tofft..wish me luck  :hi:

Offline ledley

I like her long legs gents I hope she is in Cardiff

Cant wait though Im off for a Tofft..wish me luck  :hi:

god speed

Offline HughJardon

god speed

Thanks Ledders  :drinks:
I couldnt be happier, a 24 yr old blowing smoke up my ass, balls emptied well and now brushing off a steakhouse burger with a few chilled beers for later...yep love punting  :D

Offline ledley

Just went to see Lisa at broadway.

As described on previous review comments but i asked her old she was and she said 33 :p but she was a nice looking asian wg. slim with natural tits that sagged a big but they were nice.

Hugh you will like this one as she likes a good facefucking. a nice submissive wg who aims to please but i think she prefers if you take control when having sex. She is here another week and i think i will go again but that of course depends on any news from the richmond camp or if sindy is worth a punt.

Offline ledley

Thanks Ledders  :drinks:
I couldnt be happier, a 24 yr old blowing smoke up my ass, balls emptied well and now brushing off a steakhouse burger with a few chilled beers for later...yep love punting  :D

did you see Sindy?

Offline HughJardon

did you see Sindy?

Sadly no, still no response. I suspect your earlier post is accurate and she starts up tomorrow, Ive sent you a PM

Offline Corus Boy

It's back to Lisa for me, hopefully Sindy will still be here next week when I have more time.

Offline Corus Boy

Chinese/Spanish mix, sounds interesting?

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

A well built girl  :rolleyes:

Profile brings up one link but not sure if it is the same girl.

Offline HughJardon

What an interesting combo, Spanish & Chinese, shes certainly got an impressive Busom  :bomb:
I did manage to get hold of Sindy & would be drafting a review but honestly she sounded so miserable over the phone, and kept saying she was busy at my proposed time, she did say she was free now, think Il pass on her..btw Bay area

Another funny profile which states shes Thai..haha  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 06:27:54 pm by HughJardon »

Offline Corus Boy

I saw that one, as well, Hugh.

But I was laughing too much to post anything. :D

And her 'Likes' list scared me away.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 06:44:52 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline HughJardon

There is also

Who might be worth enquiring over, very undecided today

Offline ledley

I missed her last time she was working with Karnjarna oriental :) I will go to see her next week when I return. Not seen her before but i saw her outline hen i saw karnjarna and she looked very nice.

Offline Corus Boy

Another funny profile which states shes Thai..haha  :wackogirl:

On Tudor Street so Thai probably = Romanian! :cool:

Offline Corus Boy

This week at Broadway;

The Tea Girl is back!

Yes the infamous Coco with her Herbal Tea BJ.

Not the top of the pile on looks but service is A1.

Offline HughJardon

Coco with her Herbal T
What welshman doesnt like Tea, its good to see the velvet Tongued Coco back, and still to this day one of the best BJ experiences Ive had, she's also a very good lay :kiss:

Offline Corus Boy

Sorry, I forgot as far as I could make out it is a one week visit.

Offline iverthickone

There is also

Who might be worth enquiring over, very undecided today

I can't get to Cardiff for awhile now, but if anyone sees this one, please do a review.  Fancy giving her a whirl!

Offline HughJardon

Im having Tea this week so cant commit  :bomb:

Also Iver shes gone from Cardiff to the home of the Mancunians

Btw CB Top Man  :drinks:

Offline iverthickone

Im having Tea this week so cant commit  :bomb:

Also Iver shes gone from Cardiff to the home of the Mancunians

Btw CB Top Man  :drinks:

Bollox!  :manhater:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 06:07:18 pm by iverthickone »

tonibell99

She can play with my balls anytime!

She shouldn't do that, her long nails could ruin the cloth  :thumbsdown:

Offline Happyguylucky

Firstly thanks for the tip cb, I like a hot tea with coco.
But a bit of a heads up I just went to Broadway and there were a group of guys hanging around the front of the flat, taking pics of the cars and when uncle came out they seemed to be giving him some grief so he went back in.
I called and said I wouldn't be calling so then moved on to plan B Richmond, unfortunately she was a bit older with bad teeth so not for me.
I said to the guy she was too old, maybe they will do better next time.
Hope this was a help HGL :hi:

Offline HughJardon

I think Uncle is proficient in the art of Jujitsu, Coco obviously at sensei grade in the art of KaraTEA

No but joking aside, this has been a long over riding issue since they transferred from St Ps. Im familiar with Broadway, and know there are some right shady characters around there. Punters safety is paramount I suppose the best time to visit is in the cold light of day. You did the right thing by walking Happy, if theres a hint of troublesome activity afoot, best to be safe than sorry.
No ones ever "happy" though getting home with a full sack

Offline tiddlydave

i was planning on having my first visit to broadway today i have fond memories of coco great service and great attitude shame they're not all like that, but i am a bit reluctant after reading about the people outside i dont live too far away dont want to draw attention to myself i wouldnt be surprised if the old bill are making themselves busy all the other things going on in the area drug deals and knock off booze and fags in clifton street and the travelliers in tremorfa up to no good as always ! is the place on broadway or side street i am in a bit of a quandry dont want any attention but i haven't had a punt in a while and coco is very tempting dont particularly like going down broadway at night or daytime for that matter can someone tell me where the place is dont have to give number just pretty close so i can plan my modus operandi

Offline Corus Boy

i was planning on having my first visit to broadway today i have fond memories of coco great service and great attitude shame they're not all like that, but i am a bit reluctant after reading about the people outside i dont live too far away dont want to draw attention to myself i wouldnt be surprised if the old bill are making themselves busy all the other things going on in the area drug deals and knock off booze and fags in clifton street and the travelliers in tremorfa up to no good as always ! is the place on broadway or side street i am in a bit of a quandry dont want any attention but i haven't had a punt in a while and coco is very tempting dont particularly like going down broadway at night or daytime for that matter can someone tell me where the place is dont have to give number just pretty close so i can plan my modus operandi

Never had problems in daytime.

Call to make an appointment and they will give you the address.

I have visited almost every week and as yet no problems as described above, but I tend to visit during day times.

As you are a new member here, with few posts and no published reviews, I would not be happy to give you exact details of their location, sorry.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2016, 04:32:25 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline cardiffjeff

Can soneone inbox me the address for coco....realy fancy tea and coco