Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198253 times)

Offline Happyguylucky

Yes, I posted a review yesterday. :hi:

Offline ledley

Just back from Broadway.

Lily is her name already but I knew her as Wendy at St P's.

I'm sure I have reported or reviewed her before but can't find it just now.

Well recommended if;

You don't mind a slightly larger lady as she carries a few extra pounds.

Pretty enough, fair sized boobs and well up for it.

Usual prices plus £10 for OWO.

Lots of kissing with lip nibbling.  Mutual undressing.  Onto the bed for a good firm massage with lots of teasing.

Turned over for more kissing and body to body massage, she makes good use of her boobs.

Onto OWO, which was good, no hand work, just oral and Wendy kept at it for a good 10-15 minutes.

On with the condom and Wendy went on top and rode me to completetion.

Two minutes of lying down together for cuddles and hugs.

As I say, Lily may not be everyone's cup of tea, but she delivers.

She is here for a two week stint.

I got bored yesterday and decided to pay lily a visit. I was very impressed and she was a pleasant wg.

Definitely as cb describes. Nice to have dfk from an asian too as it is rare. Really enjoyed the massage and her huge tits. Must be an asian thing but asian body to body massage they love to rub their nipple against your anus. Feels great but always makes me cautious when putting an asian wg nipple anywhere near my mouth in case she didnt clean up fully between punters haha she is here for another week and i may return

Offline Corus Boy

Glad you had a good time Ledley.

I'm going back in the next couple of days.

Offline HS4000Kestral

Sexy Thai sugar?

Looks hot?

Location and does she do FK and OWO?

Offline charlie-mott

Sexy Thai sugar?

Looks hot?

Location and does she do FK and OWO?

She didn't do FK, just closed mouth kisssing. I think she did OWO, but I'm not 100% sure. I think I did a mini review on this thread. It might be a couple of pages back.

Offline HughJardon

Is this the girl that resides above the chippy or someone new to the Asian scene ??
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Sky hunter

Hugh she is in penarth centeral. but pay as you go service. Calling for massage 50 then each &?everything extra. Also not a nice looking.

Offline Corus Boy

At Broadway this week is a returnee, Angel, Angie or Jo Jo are the names I know her as.

Short, slim, small tits and a pretty smiley face.

Kissing on offer, said no to OWO but then offered it + £10, loves having her pussy licked.

A good punt, well recommended.

Here for one week only.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 11:57:08 am by Corus Boy »

schutz

Is that hotcurvy_malaysian a parlour girl or is she independent, I dont know how you guys do it but I just dont have the balls to go into brothel type places, presented with a spread of women, having to choose one, I couldnt do it  :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Offline HS4000Kestral

Is that hotcurvy_malaysian a parlour girl or is she independent, I dont know how you guys do it but I just dont have the balls to go into brothel type places, presented with a spread of women, having to choose one, I couldnt do it  :scare:

Just seen this as well - where is the bay site?

Offline HughJardon

Around the Llyold George Avenue vicinity. She has an ample busom and lovely nipples, not as hot as Yaya or Jenny but well worth the visit. I found that she loves it driven in hard from behind, but everyones experiences differ.

Husqvarna360

Shultz,
You can do it, think of it as a short moment in time when you are the one and you are paying your hard earned cash.. It's just fun and make sure you also think the lady and also try to think as a first on the spot 'fucking session'.  Relax and you will get the most from the session, when the ladies show them selves in turn, pick the best for you and remember it's no different to meeting a girl out, this is just quicker and your parting with some cash.

What's the worst thing.. You decide at any time, you want out and that's what you can do at any time after you have parted with u cash and nobody gives a fuck, be positive and go for it.

:drinks:

Offline HughJardon

I can be quite a ballsy punter at times, other times I only want to see the person Im punting with. The Thai place at the bay is typically an apartment block, and you will only see the girl your visiting. But there is a stigma atttatched to using  parlours such as First choice Abygales, Ambassadors etc. They are well covered with CCTV, there can be loiterers hanging around outside, and then theres the unknown factor of bumping into someone you recognise, which is probably the biggest turnoff along with the unknown level of service you may experience.
The pros for me are, late night availibilty, low prices and I love having a slew of ladies paraded in front of me, you need to be decisive on who you want though, which when given good options, Maria , Erica etc can be quite a chore. But agree that it takes a certain mindset to enter these premises, having a spot of dutch courage helps but if nerves really get the better of you just go Indy

np500

The only reason I never went in to a parlour was the fear of a bust ( paranoid )  for 25/30 years I often wanted to go in one but the fear of the one night I walk in it would get busted ( paranoid ) then I found incall , now I'm mr happy, just hope this government thing don't fuck it all up for us ( paranoid ) again ?

Offline iverthickone

Sorry, what government thing Red?

np500

Don't know the details off my head , but the government are going through a process of deciding which way to go with prostitution, one is to decriminalise it , great for all of us and the girls, the other is the Nordic opption , means it is a criminal offence to pay for sex, means we're all in the shit, sure someone can put a link up with more information.

benski

Is this Angie.  I mean are those photos accurate?  Lovely tits if so. 

benski

Oh sorry,  just realised she is in Barry.  Must be a different establishment.

Offline snaitram99

Those both have the numbers for Broadway (formerly St. P's, etc.). Just bear in mind that if you want conversation in Japanese, you are likely to be disappointed  :rolleyes:

Offline ledley

Went to see angie again. What a great wg. When i arrived she recognised me and said 'if you shower i kiss your body' so i didnt argue ha. Dfk and then what can only be explained as her licking ny whole body down to balls and surrounding area. Great oral for 10 mins and then 20 mins of her riding followed by missionary and then a nice chat

Offline Corus Boy

Went to see angie again. What a great wg. When i arrived she recognised me and said 'if you shower i kiss your body' so i didnt argue ha. Dfk and then what can only be explained as her licking ny whole body down to balls and surrounding area. Great oral for 10 mins and then 20 mins of her riding followed by missionary and then a nice chat

She is a good one isn't she Ledley? :D

Offline ledley

One of the best id say 👌🏼 not best looking but nice body, bum and tits. Her sexual performance and friendliness is top class though

Offline Dan Dastardly

Can anyone tell me where this place in Broadway is please, can't find it anywhere! Oh and a phone number, thanks

Offline snaitram99

Just to save you looking a few posts above, Dan:  :dash:

Get on this Benski  :drinks:

1st link includes phone no. They will not be Japanese, but no matter.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2016, 09:20:30 pm by snaitram99 »

Offline Dan Dastardly

Just to save you looking a few posts above, Dan:  :dash:

1st link includes phone no. They will not be Japanese, but no matter.
thanks for that

Offline Sky hunter

Please anyone could update about  old st.pt's

Offline ledley

With this thread approaching 100k views I got to say thanks to all who share on here... it has definitely given me a better quality of life for the last 2 years  :rolleyes:  :drinks:

Offline charlie-mott

With this thread approaching 100k views I got to say thanks to all who share on here... it has definitely given me a better quality of life for the last 2 years  :rolleyes:  :drinks:

We'll have to try to get Coco, Mandy and Kimberley back to celebrate 100k. Well done Ledly - probably the best thread on UKP

Offline ledley

We'll have to try to get Coco, Mandy and Kimberley back to celebrate 100k. Well done Ledly - probably the best thread on UKP

ha can you imagine if they all returned at once?

Cheers Charlie, much appreciated

Offline ledley

just went to broadway. new wg is jennifer.

she has perfect natural C cups, nice enough body and bum. she is not a great looker but very friendly and smiles a lot. she said she is 23 but id say about 33ish.

nice massage, prostate play, covered oral and had sex in about 3 positions. Not rushed and I think I will go back later this week. She is from china. She wore a sexy gown type outfit and a thong  :rolleyes:

not as good as angie but worth a punt imo.

Offline iverthickone

Thanks Ledley.

Was she enthusiastic.  How was her English?

Offline ledley

Thanks Ledley.

Was she enthusiastic.  How was her English?

Yes she was enthusiastic and used a lot of her tongue with bj. English is ok

Offline tiddlydave

Anyone go to Richmond road anymore ? its been ages since ive been there last time it was with the lovely Mandy any info would be much appreciated.

Offline ledley

Anyone go to Richmond road anymore ? its been ages since ive been there last time it was with the lovely Mandy any info would be much appreciated.

do it mate and let us know if it is still worth a visit :)

Offline Corus Boy

just went to broadway. new wg is jennifer.

she has perfect natural C cups, nice enough body and bum. she is not a great looker but very friendly and smiles a lot. she said she is 23 but id say about 33ish.

nice massage, prostate play, covered oral and had sex in about 3 positions. Not rushed and I think I will go back later this week. She is from china. She wore a sexy gown type outfit and a thong  :rolleyes:

not as good as angie but worth a punt imo.

Good feedback Ledley.

A very happy smiley girl who gives good service.

Offline snaitram99

Is she there for a second week?

Offline Corus Boy

Is she there for a second week?

Just back from a second visit.

She leaves tomorrow morning.

Offline Corus Boy

Offline ledley

Yaya is back

I called to be sure that the profile is actually her (as the prof is shared) and it is her :)

Offline snaitram99

Currently a verification photo available, bit of a contrast with profile pics - are they told to look miserable?

Offline ledley

Currently a verification photo available, bit of a contrast with profile pics - are they told to look miserable?

I've seen Yaya about 10 times, that isn't her in the verification photo. That photo is awful

Offline ledley

Just visited Broadway, new wg called Lisa. She says she is 28, hard to tell could be a bit older. nice looking face, lovely natural tits (one covered in a tattoo and a slim body. Nice bum too.

She is playful and likes to play fight a little. Good covered oral and great massage wear she walked along my back and did a great B2B massage before turning me over. Sex was good, she rode on top and stared deep into my eyes.

At the end she cleaned me up and did a nice relaxed front body massage and talked with me. I may go back

Offline Corus Boy

A new visitor, sounds interesting Ledley.

That's my week sorted  :)
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 07:26:23 am by Corus Boy »

Offline ledley

A new visitor, sounds interesting Ledley.

That's my week sorted  :)

I may have seen her a while back but i couldnt say for sure. The tattoo on her breast stands out but then again a few asians have the same sort of tattoo

Offline iverthickone

Broadway visit today.  Ledley said Lisa, I thought she said Gina.  Frankly who gives a s...!  :D

Yup, all good, great teasing of balls with her nails!

Triffic (covered) blowjob, fair play, could have easily given her a mouthful there and then, but wanted to give her a good seeing to.  She kept saying, "Too big, too big"!  :yahoo:  anyway I was gentle and she took the whole 17" (coughs  :blush:) like a goodun.

Nice massage after, which led to more ball scratching and gentle wanking, and I enjoyed that so much, I decided to put the second round in her hands (literally)!  :drinks:

Ten mins of the hour left, so she did her massage walk up and down my back and legs.  Bloody great!

Overall pretty good, though Angie is still my fav, and I missed out on her the other week!  :dash:

Offline ledley

sorry lads not much use now but i went to richmond and saw April. She will be back soon. Friendly wg with huge real tits who did covered oral but loved licking and sucking balls.

Just recording her name on here in case she returns.

She is short, slim, D cups, nice ass, about 33 I'd say and has ok English.