Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198258 times)

stevencardiff1972

Any info on new girl (who as CB says, will not be Japanese)?

A bit late, I know, went there 2 days ago.  The lady says that she is 27, looks older though, nothing special to look at, but not ugly.  She is very skinny and her one breast is noiticably larger than the other.  Very good English, she says that she is half portugese, half singapore or japanese (sorry, bad memory) and has an EU passport.  Saying that she speaks Cantonese, so work that one out.  She says that she has been living in the UK for 9 years.    She kisses with very tightly closed mouth.  Not a particularly good shag, but ok.  She licks underneath your balls if you like that.  She is very nicely spoken and not rude, you can have a conversation with her.

Offline Corus Boy

Has the Asian scene gone a bit flat in Cardiff?

I still visit Broadway but never even consider Richmond Road. 

The Thai Stadium place, is it still going?

Ban S seems to have stopped straightening cocks.

Offline ianvilla

Cardiff is a bit flat generally CB not just in the Asian market.

Offline Cardiffguy

Has the Asian scene gone a bit flat in Cardiff?

I still visit Broadway but never even consider Richmond Road. 

The Thai Stadium place, is it still going?

Ban S seems to have stopped straightening cocks.

Ban S.. happy off the menu?

Thai stadium is still going but the gurls are lacklustre which rotate roughly weekly.

Offline charlie-mott

I've given up on Richmond. Occasionally I check out Broadway, but after a superb start the quality has dropped slightly. I'mnot too keen on the location, so I only go if I really fancy a Chinese or one of the stars return.

The stadium was my favourite stop in Cardiff, but the latest batch have been very disappointing. Especially after the original rotation with Yaya, Pandy and Zizzi.

Perhaps the Asian shops send in their A team until the place is established then once we're hooked move them on and bring in the mediocre.

Offline Corus Boy

The new Thai Sugar girl looks good this week

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
 :kiss:

Did you check out her Verification Picture Hugh?

I hope the happier, made up one opens the door  :D

Offline Sky hunter

I believe this lady (short lady)worked in place behind stadium, vanished and re appearing with new ID
Anyone remember her.

Offline charlie-mott

The Thai Sugar profile changes hands fairly often, so hopefully the verification pic will be it's original owner. Yaya uses it along with a few of the other recent arrivals.

Offline HughJardon

Did you check out her Verification Picture Hugh?

I hope the happier, made up one opens the door  :D

This profile is now borrowed around for visiting Asian girls to the Principality stadium site. Tanya was/is the initial owner.
This has been going on since January (quotes below)

The Thai Sugar profile which is owned/created by Tanya (verification pic still displayed) seems to now be a borrowed profile as it was first used by Jasmine and now the girl with the Tattooed stomach, (sounds like a new David Fincher film  :sarcastic:) who motty & sky saw recently. Didnt catch her name though  :unknown:

Go back to page 50 on this thread and you’ll all notice that the uploaded picture has changed into this current girl.
Hope this helps all fellow Asian lovers alike  :cool:

Offline charlie-mott

Superb memory on you Hugh!

You just have to TOFFT with this profile each time. The Thai place almost always uses photos of the girl you meet - although they are sometimes photoshopped or out of date!

Offline HughJardon

It was your comments Chaz that prompted my memory on that mate. But we do think alike me and you  :cool: :cool:

Another new addition, I think Ledley likes this one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

This one looks nice;

Correction, very nice.

External Link/Members Only

No phone number though.  :(

Offline iverthickone

She does indeed CB.

Tiny list of likes mind!

Then, as you say, she won't read her emails or bookings, and she asks  that you ring her, but then doesn't give a number! :mad:

Offline Corus Boy

Nathalie has not logged in today and so my email remains unread, will update here if things change.

Offline smoochewhooche

This one looks nice;
Correction, very nice.

Looks a bit weird, the eye make up is photo shopped it seems to be applied over the hair.
She does look very attractive though, probably stunning in the flesh.
Still no phone number

Offline ledley

just went to broadway. The new wg is lisa who claims to be korean. She is probably mid 30's but nice enough face and very friendly. She has big natural tits and a big ass. prob size 10/12.

had a great massage which she went quite hard on. HAd covered oral, and she did lots of ball licking and ass tickling during the blowjob. she can take it quite deep but not all the way. She was open to kissing with tongues but only tongues outside the mouth rather than dfk. she asked me if i wanted to be rimmed so i nodded but she put on a condom on her tongue and it wasn't really effective at all.

sex in 3 or 4 positions and then lay back and talked for about 5 mins. She says i was her first customer so and this was good and she all fresh and had make up on and she smelt great. I may go back but will probably opt for one of the brazilians (the brazilian house is currently empty until either late this evening or tomorrow as they are yet to rotate from ldn but the cardiff wgs are already gone  :dash:

Offline ledley

Dave12Thomas

Offline Corus Boy

Planning my week, I found this profile;

Not at the Stadium place, down near the Bay, what a sweet sexy voice she had;

Offline Corus Boy

The telephone girl from Broadway tells me that this week's offering is Miyaco.

Some of you will remember, she has visited before.  She is pretty, slim, Japanese, gives a great service and is very entertaining, someone on here had a great time wrestling with her.

I think the piggy bank will get raided this week!  :D :D :D

Offline snaitram99

The telephone girl from Broadway tells me that this week's offering is Miyaco.

Thanks CB. Any idea if staying one week or two?

Offline Corus Boy

I didn't ask, if I get to see her later I'll find out for you.

Offline wonky

If you like pretty Asians this one is great.
If you like girls with great boobs this one is great.
If you like both this girl is for you.

bcg12

Is she the woman in the verification pic?

Husqvarna360

Wonky, have u seen this lady and if yes would be good for some more feedback. Thanks  :drinks:

Offline wonky

Just posted a review. sorry been busy.

She was good.

Offline PMAC123

Does she really look like that? Goddamn

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks CB. Any idea if staying one week or two?

Just back from visiting Miyaco.

She is only here for one week.

Had a good time but maybe not as good as previous visits, but that could have been me.

Offline ledley

Just back from visiting Miyaco.

She is only here for one week.

Had a good time but maybe not as good as previous visits, but that could have been me.

Thanks cb

I want to work on my wrestling skills so ill visit :)

Why was it not so good this time?

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks cb

I want to work on my wrestling skills so ill visit :)

Why was it not so good this time?

I don't know, can't put my finger on it, sorry.

Could just have been me.  I was so hot and sweaty and tired.  But I like Miyako so wanted to see her as I like her.

It's too hot for punting for me at the moment, certainly in a small hot room.  This is massage and HE weather for me  :D

Warm up your half nelsons and boston crabs Ledley! :D :D :D :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 06:22:53 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline welshbloke

Meant to head down to see Miyako last time but couldn't find time. May pop down this Saturday. With the Asian girls it's all about a cute face for me, can anyone share what Miyako looks like?

Offline Corus Boy

For me I like her cute face, fit body, wrestling talents and she has a great sense of humour!

lucozing

For me I like her cute face, fit body, wrestling talents and she has a great sense of humour!

I agree with that.  Also shaved be bonus.  But mostly asians are naturally bushy :yahoo:

Offline Corus Boy

All girls are naturally bushy  :D

Offline HughJardon

Wonky, have u seen this lady and if yes would be good for some more feedback. Thanks  :drinks:

Yes ivw just got back now, great actually theres 2 girls just a stones throw from one another, I banged them both

In depth Reviews to follow, suction nipple size etc  :drinks: :rose: :rose:

bcg12

Offline HughJardon

Just reviewed her, Yisel Chocolate sexy. (not Asian but Spanish)

www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106640.msg1252088#new

Great punt  :drinks:

bcg12

Damn, want to see both, who would you recomment between the 2?

Offline HughJardon

Damn, want to see both, who would you recomment between the 2?

Horses for courses mate, Thai Nikki reminded me of Thai Jenny, and I must say her body and Tits are lovely, shes also got a petite Ass, and the masssge was on point. And she kept saying "fuck my pussy throughout

Yisel I just fancied more, sex was intense blowjob was frantic her Tits were top notch.

But for 120 a good night with both, so toss a coin..shame there both leaving next week

Husqvarna360

Hugh, sounds like a great night with these girls, do they both have natural breasts?  Thanks

Offline HughJardon

Nikki Thai yes  :thumbsup:

Yisel Im not sure, she said "see them real" but they were lush like Brazilian Rebekahs. She had an arse that stuck out with another mini ass if that makes sense. It was ALL good though, solid gold night mate

Offline ledley

anyone got anything to report this week on the asian scene?

Offline ValleyCommando

anyone got anything to report this week on the asian scene?

A decent girl at Richmond road this week. Reasonably good looking and a nice body.
English was very poor but managed to establish £10 for OWO and £20 for CIM.
I forgot to ask her name, hence no review !

She was very enthusiastic and likeable. After the main event she offered a massage.
This was hard & rough but perversely enjoyable. By the time I left, I felt I'd had a good kicking.

I would happily see her again, but suspect she will leave on Sunday.
Cost: £50 + £10 OWO.

I just wish Richmond road was more consistent. My previous visit (reviewed as Tina) was awful.

Offline ledley

A decent girl at Richmond road this week. Reasonably good looking and a nice body.
English was very poor but managed to establish £10 for OWO and £20 for CIM.
I forgot to ask her name, hence no review !

She was very enthusiastic and likeable. After the main event she offered a massage.
This was hard & rough but perversely enjoyable. By the time I left, I felt I'd had a good kicking.

I would happily see her again, but suspect she will leave on Sunday.
Cost: £50 + £10 OWO.

I just wish Richmond road was more consistent. My previous visit (reviewed as Tina) was awful.

Thanks mate. How did she look?

Offline ledley

Any asian punts by anyone this week? Back friday  :hi:

Offline ledley

Anyone sampled broadway this week?

Offline Corus Boy

Anyone sampled broadway this week?

Not a clue, sorry Ledley. Went Welsh this week.  :D

Offline ledley

Not a clue, sorry Ledley. Went Welsh this week.  :D

I went and it was a nice punt. Called ava about 35, slim, gd oral and sex was ok

Offline Corus Boy

I went and it was a nice punt. Called ava about 35, slim, gd oral and sex was ok

Sounds good Ledley.  One week or two visit?  Do you know?