Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A FANTASTIC week to be in Cardiff (for Asian lovers)  (Read 198254 times)

Offline ledley

I'm happy to report that Broadway is up and running, all is well.

Even better I'm pleased to report that this week we have Jo Jo/Angie, who has been before and my notes say she always gives good service.

Previous Review

Broadway: 07471 870710

Angie is a top punt but ive seen 3 times so decided against another visit... Though i was tempted :)

Offline tiddlydave

Any news on the asian scene got a feeling i might have a punt this week would like the pleasure of a lovely asian lady preferably busty chinese hard to come by i know but i live in hope.

Offline Cardiffguy

Personally always thought filpino's were the hottest and pretty filthy  :cool:

Offline HS4000Kestral

Anyone know anything about this one on viva st?

External Link/Members Only

Offline smoochewhooche

She is in her 40s I would guess, chunky but not huge, nice breasts.
Maybe not the most physically attractive, then neither am I, but has a nice friendly personality.
Gives a nice GFE and good massage, I could not really imagine her as a PSE but then what do I know.
Her English is good so quite chatty too.

Overall I found her to be a nice relaxing punt.

Offline Cardiffguy

I've seen her too. pleasant enough but def early 40's and energy-levels were tad low. She managed to make me pop but it required effort on both of us. I wouldnt recommend 4/10

Offline ledley

I've had a few days off, anything to report on the asian scene this week? I'll return to cardiff this evening  :hi:

Offline ledley

Appears i picked a good week to be away  :D

Offline charlie-mott

I noticed this one today. I thought it was unusual for an Asian WG to put her real age... turns out she hasn't. She must be at least 60 and looks RAF. AVOID!

I haven't been to Richmond or Broadway, but Yaya is still by the stadium. I may pay her a visit tomorrow as it has been quite a while. Tonight I'm probably going to go Romanian.

Offline HughJardon

I saw that one Chaz and immediately clicked onto the verification link, RAF is right, Thai standards have gone downhill this year, Yaya being the exception.

No news on Richmond or Broadway, Im going Brazilian tomorrow, will go Foreverhung tonight  :kissgirl:

Offline charlie-mott

I wish I had checked in advance - or searched on here.

Offline Snake Pliskin

Hi, went to Broadway on Friday. Girl was called Lucy, average looking, nice tits though. Half hearted massage, followed by half hearted blow job. You get the message, wouldn't recommend.😞

Randolph69

I saw that one Chaz and immediately clicked onto the verification link, RAF is right, Thai standards have gone downhill this year, Yaya being the exception.

Good of her not to hide her verification photo. You couldn't say you hadn't been warned.

Offline smoochewhooche

Good of her not to hide her verification photo. You couldn't say you hadn't been warned.

Could be Aunties picture, some do that.
The woman in the profile pictures looks gorgeous.

Offline honkytonkjim

I noticed this one today. I thought it was unusual for an Asian WG to put her real age... turns out she hasn't. She must be at least 60 and looks RAF. AVOID!

I haven't been to Richmond or Broadway, but Yaya is still by the stadium. I may pay her a visit tomorrow as it has been quite a while. Tonight I'm probably going to go Romanian.

I think I am gonna fuck this one.  I like mature Asian.  Probably got big nipples and could be filthy with it.

Offline ledley

Just back from broadway, great punt. Ana is about 32ish and honestly the smallest wg ive seen. Under 5 foot and weighs nothing haha

Small bum, small tits, slim body and nice enough face. No dfk. Great oily massage with prostate massage. Covered owo and she tries to throat it but struggles. Sex on top for a bit but she is so small she struggles to take even a few inches of my piece. Changed to doggy and she loves a pounding in that position. I will return

gunter75

I think I am gonna fuck this one.  I like mature Asian.  Probably got big nipples and could be filthy with it.

Me too!

Definitely love mature asian!
I do hope she's filthy, 
I'm really gagging for a filthy sesh!

Fingers crossed! 
Gonna try and book today.

Thanks guys

Offline ValleyCommando

This week's girl at Richmond Road is Chanel.
She describes herself as Japanese, aged 20, both of which I doubt.

About 5'1", busty, reasonable looking. Standard £50 service, wanted £10 for OWO (I declined).
She was a little too noisy for me, loud sucking sounds when giving a BJ, a bit like the sound you get trying to get the last dregs out of a McDonalds milkshake.
Her tits were quite firm, which makes me think they might have been enhanced, they didn't seem quite right to me. I'll defer to more experienced members of the board to confirm that if they visit this week.

Overall, just an average punt, finished with a nice massage. Nothing special but she was very friendly which helps.
She's here until Sunday.

gunter75

Cheers Val Com,

Good review
Think I'll give her a miss.

Offline HughJardon

She was a little too noisy for me, loud sucking sounds when giving a BJ, a bit like the sound you get trying to get the last dregs out of a McDonalds milkshake.
:P
I know exactly what you mean, but actually enjoy a slurpy suck job.
Thanks for the update on Richmond, there always helpful  :thumbsup:

Offline Corus Boy

Just back from broadway, great punt. Ana is about 32ish and honestly the smallest wg ive seen. Under 5 foot and weighs nothing haha

Small bum, small tits, slim body and nice enough face. No dfk. Great oily massage with prostate massage. Covered owo and she tries to throat it but struggles. Sex on top for a bit but she is so small she struggles to take even a few inches of my piece. Changed to doggy and she loves a pounding in that position. I will return

Sounds like a good one Ledley! I am very tempted.

Offline Corus Boy

Yes I agree, Anna is very nice, leaves tonight/tomorrow.  English was poor and she doesn't seem to want to return to Cardiff.

Was eager to please.

Offline charlie-mott

I noticed this new Thai today: External Link/Members Only

I sent a text without fully reading the profile, she is located on Tudor street and does offer BB. One to avoid methinks! It looks like the Romanian pimps are expanding into Asian territory!  :scare:

Offline HughJardon

There are 2 Romanian profiles on AW with nipples as red as hers above.

But there is access to the verification picture, bareback and a weird hourly rate, might just be the return of Travelodge Fatty (TLF) back to Cardiff for a quick buck  :unknown:
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:18:21 pm by HughJardon »

Offline iverthickone

Yes I agree, Anna is very nice, leaves tonight/tomorrow.  English was poor and she doesn't seem to want to return to Cardiff.

Was eager to please.

I went to Broadway on Friday.  Anna tried hard, but could barely get mine in  :(. Good massage and a couple of decent hand jobs did the tricks, but felt a bit hard done by as I really needed a good shag tbh.

Offline charlie-mott

There are 2 Romanian profiles on AW with nipples as red as hers above.

But there is access to the verification picture, bareback and a weird hourly rate, might just be the return of Travelodge Fatty (TLF) back to Cardiff for a quick buck  :unknown:

Its the famous green door at Tudor St.

The start of a new wave of barebacking thais??

Offline honkytonkjim

Its the fat Romanian
Bait switch
I got the excuse that Zoe was busy

Offline Corus Boy

Just back from Broadway.  Might be able to get back to looking in on Monday's just to gather info :)

This week we have a new girl to Cardiff.

Gina;

Very pretty.
Very slim and petite, she told me size 8.
5' 4" tall.
Long black hair.
She says 34C but I'd say 34C.

I wasn't stopping but she was very friendly, very 'bouncy' while chatting, I reckon she could be a real bundle of fun.

No DFK, only closed lips kissing.  OWO is the usual £10 extra.

Hopefully I'll report more tomorrow.

Husqvarna360

Offline Corus Boy

Cb, decent size 34c?

They were in her dress but it had a deep 'V' cut neck so there was a good show, I would have loved to be behind her and sliding a hand into the 'V' for a feel.

Personally I would have put them at 34B but she was adamant that they were 34C.

Offline Corus Boy

Went to Broadway to see Gina.  After a confused conversation with the telephone girl I arrived to find that Gina had gone, an emergency in London.  So I found myself in the room with Lily.

Size 4 or 6.
AA size cup with large, firm nipples.
5' tall.
Pretty enough.
Little English.
No kissing.
Long black hair.
OWO, good, £10 extra.

Only there until Sunday.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102504.0

Offline Cardiffguy

Went to Broadway to see Gina.  After a confused conversation with the telephone girl I arrived to find that Gina had gone, an emergency in London.  So I found myself in the room with Lily.

Size 4 or 6.
AA size cup with large, firm nipples.
5' tall.
Pretty enough.
Little English.
No kissing.
Long black hair.
OWO, good, £10 extra.

Only there until Sunday.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=102504.0

Thanks for the review Corus, shame about Gina however.

Offline Corus Boy

Thanks for the review Corus, shame about Gina however.

I'm sure both will return in the months ahead!

gunter75

Wow
That sounds awesome
Do you know if she'd let you do oral on her?

Size 4 sitting on your face, totally bliss!!

Suppose I could ring and find out,

Cheers C

Offline Corus Boy

Wow
That sounds awesome
Do you know if she'd let you do oral on her?

Size 4 sitting on your face, totally bliss!!

Suppose I could ring and find out,

Cheers C

Can't be sure but I would think yes.  She seemed like one of those girls who likes to enjoy herself.

I don't see any point in ringing, the telephone girl will tell you anything to get you through the door.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 04:14:24 pm by Corus Boy »

gunter75

Thanks C

That's so true, they fill u up with all sorts of shit

That's the juice for me in a punt, giving oral
Or I don't bother at all

Thanks again

gunter75

Broadway closed till tomorrow

New Japanese girl starting tomorrow.

Gutted

Any where I can do tonight?

Much appreciated

Offline ledley

Gutted

Much appreciated

Richmond site. No info this week on here though

Offline Corus Boy

Gutted

Much appreciated

However nice the new one is, she wont be Japanese! :D

gunter75

Richmond site. No info this week on here though

Thanks Led,

My day's are over going  to Richmond
Claude road was a blast,

Anyone frequented there?
Had some quality time there

Friendly little pimp there too
Always watching Chinese films on his laptop!

Offline Corus Boy

I was walking by ClaudeRoad a few days ago, so many great memories  :yahoo: :drinks:

Offline ledley

claude road was just before my time. But I used to enjoy having newport road, richmond and pomeroy to choose from every week

gunter75

I was walking by ClaudeRoad a few days ago, so many great memories  :yahoo: :drinks:

It was fab mate
That side door lol!

I was going to do some work there,
Wanted paying in kind though

gunter75

claude road was just before my time. But I used to enjoy having newport road, richmond and pomeroy to choose from every week

It was great in there Led,
The meat on offer. Was brilliant!
Had some right filthy punts in there

Ah
The good old days

Miss um when there gone

Offline HughJardon

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

May try this out this week or a possible visit to the Thai Sugar shack, will update via review section

Offline snaitram99

Any info on new girl (who as CB says, will not be Japanese)?

Offline Corus Boy

Any info on new girl (who as CB says, will not be Japanese)?

I've not visited but the telephone girl tells me that this week is Cindy/Sindy who has visited before.  My nores say that I had a good time with her.

If I had phoned in before contacting Olivia I would have visited but I did fancy a change.

Offline DevilD

Quick question guys, please. I've been quiet recently - eagle eyes at home.....! When I lived in Cardiff, I went to a couple of Asian flats - one was in Claude Road, nearer Albany Road end, and the other, just off Albany road, opposite Claude Road junction. It was down an alley, by an Asian all night newsagents. Are they still there, does anyone know? Thanks in advance! :rolleyes:

Offline Corus Boy

Quick question guys, please. I've been quiet recently - eagle eyes at home.....! When I lived in Cardiff, I went to a couple of Asian flats - one was in Claude Road, nearer Albany Road end, and the other, just off Albany road, opposite Claude Road junction. It was down an alley, by an Asian all night newsagents. Are they still there, does anyone know? Thanks in advance! :rolleyes:

Long gone, sadly  :(

Offline DevilD

Thanks CB! It might have been awkward had I turned up at the flat off AR expecting service.... :D