Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal.Lady - Fulham  (Read 9109 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jimmmy

Ok, where do I start?

Fulham, basement flat hard to find. The room is big with a bed and a big tv.

Crystal Appearance
She was wearing a lace material stockings with matching bra and panties. Crystal herself is extremely fit and her body is not what you would expect for someone her age. Truly an amazing body, however, her tits are a big saggy and her face do show signs true to her age.

The SEX
This is what you're waiting for. Crystal starts with a kiss at the door and an amazing one at that. I had to stop to give her my payment. We then chatted a bit about life, etc a bit to long for my liking, i wished i cut that shit out faster but we learn. I then kissed her and she put her bare pussy on my chest while she snogged the fuck out of me. This lasted 5 mins. After she she started to suck my cock which was amazing but I've had better. I then ate her pusssy for ages not sure how long but for long this bish started cumming and I felt proud. I then asked what her fav position is and doggy was the one. Her ass was at the end of the bed cock in her pussy and let the games begin. This lasted another 10 mins. I then came in this hot pussy and got the fuck out of there.

External Link/Members Only 

Offline jabberwok

Put her bare pussy on your chest while snogging you.... Is it detachable??

Offline Jonestown

Put her bare pussy on your chest while snogging you.... Is it detachable??

I wouldn't pay any attention to someone who can't even spell his own name correctly.

Offline rockharders

I then kissed her and she put her bare pussy on my chest while she snogged the fuck out of me.

I was trying to mentally visualise a circus contortionist when I read this, and still couldn't come up with how this could work IRL..

Offline Diggler fights back!

Haha, I’ve got stuck on the pussy on chest whilst kissing thing too. Possibly pussy on belly, you never know he may have a Giraffe like neck that facilitated this position that us mortals will never be able to achieve.  :D

Offline unus669

Haha, I’ve got stuck on the pussy on chest whilst kissing thing too. Possibly pussy on belly, you never know he may have a Giraffe like neck that facilitated this position that us mortals will never be able to achieve.  :D

OP may be 7 feet tall, she’s obviously pint sized :D

Will it still be possible though :unknown:

Offline Plank1992

Anyone seen crystal at her new place recently?
Banned reason: Blatant tout
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sparkus

OP may be 7 feet tall, she’s obviously pint sized :D

Will it still be possible though :unknown:

She says she's only 5' 1" on her profile which looks doubtful in pics :unknown:
That and her favourite celebrity is "Johnny Deep" :lol:
#AWclassics

Offline Surrey1974

Out of 10 what would you rate her facially?

Offline LLPunting

Out of 10 what would you rate her facially?

Could you not bare to look at the face pics on her profile?   :unknown:
No photoshop or filters, she's not camera shy and thankfully no need to be.

Offline Surrey1974

Yes I did look but lot of times pics are not in real life. Asked a simple question as u was there.

Offline Hour_man

She's 24-0 I think I'm gonna give her a go

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for your review OP. IMO one of the best fkks around from a near 60 yo sexbomb who could teach young whores some lessons in attitude and delivery. Im glad you enjoyed her.  :hi:

Offline TallnHung

I really enjoyed her.
Yeah shes showing her age a bit but fuck me she makes up for it with experience and gusto ;)
Awaiting her next UK visit so I can see her again :)

Offline Momo7

very hard to get booking with her :( one of the best sex expierence in life!!!