Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kinky+Julia - Mill Hill (ish)  (Read 1628 times)

dreyas1234

Kinky Julia

External Link/Members Only
She works with one other girl in a clean modern flat situated near Mill Hill but closer to Finchley Central.
Its a quiet residential road, and parking was available easily with no time restrictions or payment required.
Flat has rather exposed entrance way as you co up a central stairs in a two storey block of flats.

Facilities: 9/10
Modern clean shower, with clean towels.
Clean Bed with fresh sheets, tidy and clean.

Physical: 9/10
Julia is the perfect body type for me. I happen to enjoy many other types but my favorite is the 'leggy as hell', skinny ish, blonde euro whore type.

Julia is young, hot and has an incredibly tight body. I know she may not be for all, but I was very happy.

She has very small flat teeny breasts, which I quite like. Very clean girl, with almost no smell, although I didnt attempt Oral or kissing with her.

This was exactly the girl in the photos (I know they look fake taken from some amateur teeny site, but they are 100% real)

Pricing & Service Details: 7/10 (were not bad for me though)
One hour £100 with no OWO or Oral on her.
This was not what the 'maid' told me on the phone, she said OWO was included.

To be honest with a couple scare stories I read lately, Im veering more toward Oral with condom these days, so I didnt mind that much.
She also mentioned she didn't kiss or allow oral on her, which i wasnt going to do anyway.

(A few moths back this would have put me off her, but my punting requirements are evolving, and this now suits me fine.)

The Service: (7/10... would have been 9/10 if she didnt try to enforce 1 cum rule)
We started with her taking her dress off and HJ in her underwear.
OW was then provided which was, actually.. pretty good. She does some gagging but not in a PSE way, more in a GFE way.
After 10 mins, she got on top and rode the living daylights out of me for a good 10 mins.
She was quite vocal, and when she came, it was confirmed by a noticable heavy wetness.

We switched to mish, where she thoughtfully put a pillow under her ass to improve the angle managed to hold her by the ankles and extend her long legs....after another 10 mins I was done. I had really gone for my life on this one, and she needed some time to catch her breath and calm down after.

I relaxed a while and then told her I was ready to go again.

This is where the issue started...
she told me that I couldnt..I explained the usual general rules for this shit i.e. 30 mins one cum, 1 hour 2 minimum. She refused, but I was talking with her in a friendly way, trying not to get pissed off, and trying to get another pop out of her. After a couple of mins, we agreed on a BJ... which she was quite happy to do.

While she was doing it I told her it would just be a lot easier if we fucked, as I would cum quicker and she agreed, got into doggy and I finished again.

Conclusion: 7/10
If you dont mind Oral with condom, no kissing, and no Oral on her... then shes great.
If you are looking for a more fleshy woman, this is not the girl for you.
Also confirm the one cum rule, as she will try to get you on it.

Skinny, tall and leggy I loved banging this one, but then shes my type.

Hope this helps!

Offline UltrasForLife

No OWO, no CIM/facial, no RO, cum once, no FK = 7/10  :dash:

dreyas1234

No OWO, no CIM/facial, no RO, cum once, no FK = 7/10  :dash:

If you stop banging your head against the wall.. and take the time to actually read my comments, maybe things would become more clear to you..

even though.... I will help you get your head round it..

No OWO - It was advertised and not offered but i didnt want it anyway.. my marks of 7/10 reflected that.
No CIM/Facial - wasnt advertised or offered
No RO - yes was advertised and not offered but I didnt want it anyway.. again i marked her down
Cum Once - I marked her down for that but I got 2 pops anyway..
No FK - again I dont do that anymore either

I marked this meet on my own requirements and expectations...

I cant be expected to know what you like or want... so keep our headbanging to yourself please mate

Offline riker

Thanks for report. May try to see her this week.  :hi: