Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how long before moving on or should i have called ???  (Read 3543 times)

Offline malcster

ok bear with me i am a complete novice to punting (1st timer )

i had been checking adult work for ages and researched on here and p/net read and understood the mechanics of the booking process etc

any way i sent a message to chealsehart via adultwork with a heading "first time booking enquiry"

email as follows

I have been looking at your profile for a while now and finally plucked up the courage to contact you about a possible booking

i am new to all this so please bear with me and forgive any stupid questions i may have now and when we meet

i am only really free on thursdays so that would be my choice of day time is at your request, i would be possibly looking at 1 1/2 hours with possibly a coffee and chat first if thats ok just to ease my nerves i am aware this is off my time with you

i have a few things i would like us to do together but was not sure if i should discuss them here, on the phone or on the day of the booking dont worry it's nothing too crazy

the main question i have is do you see people with zero experience  in this area  or A/W feedback

i registered on this site last year but only plucked up the courage to contact you

anyway sorry i just realised i jabbering on

if it is ok to see should i call you or just do a booking through the adultwork system

Kind regards

cut a long story short  i sent this thursday afternoon and not had a response although she has not even read it according to the a/w email system

not sure if i should send here another email or pick upi the phone and bumble my way through a phone call dont want it too seem like i am stalking her

or cut my losses and move on

cockneybstrd

I thought this was going to be about an ex

Move on send a few more emails you must have at least 5-10 prossie you fancy a go on ??

Pompoy123

Have you a link to the AW workers page?

circusbizarre

if you want a fast answer call her, I really dont understand why people email

vorian

Do you mean this WG

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

First piece of advice,  forget %%% if you want a nice fluffy chat or to play word association games then that's the place to go. If you want help and information about punting from punters then stick here.

Offline eldritch

The email makes you sound a bit needy, and if she's a popular hooker she'll get plenty of email that's more direct and quicker to convert into actual bookings.

She most likely thought that you'd bottle it at the last minute and not turn up, that's even if she did bother to read through all of your rambling fluffy email.

When you book a whore, think of it like booking a meal or a hotel. It's only a fuck at the end of the day.

vorian

A quick AW profile number search on UKP, did show two positive reviews but seems like she has a comms problem with one punter

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=3289.msg47706;topicseen#msg47706

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=7814.msg113607;topicseen#msg113607

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=13172.msg200495;topicseen#msg200495

I agree about the tone of your email bit too needy, I find polite, to the point and professional is the best way. However you said she has not even read your email. If it has not been opened by tonight write her off and move on as it shows she has logged into her account today. If she does not respond as soon as she opens it, write her off as you have been kept waiting long enough. To be honest just write her off now, as for me bad feeling would have already been created in my mind, so fuck it and move on to the next.

« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 06:47:56 pm by vorian »

rogerc23

Not saying you are one,but personally the email comes across as someone who is a bit of a timewaster so not surprised it wasnt read.

Your call but do you really want to spend your cash on a chat and a coffee with a prostitute?

cockneybstrd

Not saying you are one,but personally the email comes across as someone who is a bit of a timewaster so not surprised it wasnt read.

Your call but do you really want to spend your cash on a chat and a coffee with a prostitute?

I think what OP means is he wants to spend ten minutes having a coffee and a chat before getting his cock sucked well I hope so

She hasnt read the email so if the OP is desperate too see her he should pick up the phone and bell her

vorian

How would she know what was in the email or how it came across, if she has not read it  :unknown:

However I agree the email needs to change before you send it to the next prossie.

vorian

I think what OP means is he wants to spend ten minutes having a coffee and a chat before getting his cock sucked well I hope so

She hasnt read the email so if the OP is desperate too see her he should pick up the phone and bell her

As a first timer it is often easier to send an email as opposed to phoning, nerve racking as it is anyway.

SirFrank

When did she last log in to her account? Delay in responding to emails (especially if popular) is fairly common so don't take it too personally. It's often wise to have a few irons in the fire though. If you tell as where you are based and what you fancy maybe we can suggest a few suitable girls

cockneybstrd

As a first timer it is often easier to send an email as opposed to phoning, nerve racking as it is anyway.

I understand that Vorian, I thought that actually speaking to her on the phone first might help with his confidence as the first line had been crossed so to speak

As I think the OP is looking for a bit more than just a pump and dump

I can remember my first time speaking to an prossie on the phone, I am one of those annoying over confident guys normally but I was a bit tongue tied for the first 30 secs.

vorian

I understand that Vorian, I thought that actually speaking to her on the phone first might help with his confidence as the first line had been crossed so to speak

As I think the OP is looking for a bit more than just a pump and dump

I can remember my first time speaking to an prossie on the phone, I am one of those annoying over confident guys normally but I was a bit tongue tied for the first 30 secs.

I know what you mean CB, the first time I plucked up the courage to ring, I had to speak to the maid, which made it even worse. I get the impression that the OP is not that confident which is why i suggested another email with a different girl. Now days I don't even think about it, almost the same as ringing the bank, long term phone calls are best for sure.

rogerc23

How would she know what was in the email or how it came across, if she has not read it  :unknown:

However I agree the email needs to change before you send it to the next prossie.

Good point,its been a long day in the office!What i meant was if the email was read i think she would associate the nature of it and the number of questions asked with someone who is likely to back out of a meet.

I saw jessie facials a while back and she mentioned that she often finds it is the guys asking a million snd one questions who are most likely to be no shows so it kind of makes sense.

vorian

Good point,its been a long day in the office!What i meant was if the email was read i think she would associate the nature of it and the number of questions asked with someone who is likely to back out of a meet.

I saw jessie facials a while back and she mentioned that she often finds it is the guys asking a million snd one questions who are most likely to be no shows so it kind of makes sense.

Totally agree, the first contact email should be short and sweet, once they have accepted the booking and the tone has been set, a follow up call or email with details can be sent.

Offline smiths

ok bear with me i am a complete novice to punting (1st timer )

i had been checking adult work for ages and researched on here and p/net read and understood the mechanics of the booking process etc

any way i sent a message to chealsehart via adultwork with a heading "first time booking enquiry"

email as follows

I have been looking at your profile for a while now and finally plucked up the courage to contact you about a possible booking

i am new to all this so please bear with me and forgive any stupid questions i may have now and when we meet

i am only really free on thursdays so that would be my choice of day time is at your request, i would be possibly looking at 1 1/2 hours with possibly a coffee and chat first if thats ok just to ease my nerves i am aware this is off my time with you

i have a few things i would like us to do together but was not sure if i should discuss them here, on the phone or on the day of the booking dont worry it's nothing too crazy

the main question i have is do you see people with zero experience  in this area  or A/W feedback

i registered on this site last year but only plucked up the courage to contact you

anyway sorry i just realised i jabbering on

if it is ok to see should i call you or just do a booking through the adultwork system

Kind regards

cut a long story short  i sent this thursday afternoon and not had a response although she has not even read it according to the a/w email system

not sure if i should send here another email or pick upi the phone and bumble my way through a phone call dont want it too seem like i am stalking her

or cut my losses and move on

As ever i would pick the phone up and have a chat, i dont waste my time sending WGs emails.

Cornish sub

Not sure how you come to that conclusion, that you're not surprised she hasn't read his email. Without yet having read it, how could she possibly know he comes across as a bit of a timewaster? Edit: sorry, posted this before reading Vorian's similar post.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2014, 07:35:28 pm by Cornish sub »

pleasure

Jeez, bunch of crazy replies in here talking about how you've put her off with your long email that she hasn't even read... wtf?!

Send it again, see what happens - sometimes a girl will skip over a couple of days worth of mails if she gets busy. If she still doesn't read it, write her off as not worth your time and move on to someone different. It can be true that shorter, more to-the-point emails tend to get better results, but yours hasn't even been read, so that obviously isn't the issue here.

Maybe she just doesn't bother with zero-feedback punters, as this is a nice easy way for her to filter out the time-wasters. Unfair but true. Book another girl who's less fussy, you can always try this one again when you've got some feedback under your belt, if you're that bothered.

Offline Crazydave

Send her a text. I've seen her loads of time over the last few years and 9 times out of 10 she replies to texts.

Last saw her two weeks ago.

She's a very horny girl with a great body. Definitely worth persisting with.

domino131

If she's very busy it's perhaps a case of TL:DR.  Just book a session as normal, keep your emails and texts brief.  Mention it's your first time with a WG, I imagine that's not unusual for her, but no need to write a paragraph about it.

Offline CBPaul

I'd cut some of the email down a little, if she thinks you're going to be hard work compared to a punter who will just turn up, do the business and leave you will be out of luck. Plus, any prossie will say yes to reasonable requests because that is what you want to hear - like having a drink a chat (easy money for her) and can she handle a first timer. Hardly likely to say no is she. That is all the sort of stuff you can cover by phone once contact is made. I can understand why the OP wants to email first if he feels nervous.

That's all irrelevant though if she isn't even reading the email in the first place. Given that I would move on and find an alternative. 

potato

The simple rule is that if she has a phone number on her profile then phone or text her - because that's how she does her business. If there is no phone number then she is more likely to reply to an email.   Girls without phone numbers tend to schedule their work and read mails, those with numbers don't tend to plan, they just take what calls come in and when they are quiet they might read some mails. You have to bear in mind that a girl may get inundated with mails every day and she may get enough business after reading the first few not to have to read any more.  After a few days she probably might skip the old ones and work back from the most recent received as they are the most "fresh" and are more likely to produce a result.
No point in mailing girls with telephone numbers in my opinion - especially if you are not going to be precise about time and date. Busy girls don't engage in email ping pong....

squeezebox

How would she know what was in the email or how it came across, if she has not read it :unknown:

I could be wrong, but I'm sure a WG posted on this forum that they can read emails through their own personal email, linked to AW, without having to openly read the AW ones.

So it's possible she has read it already.

Best to ring her where possible and have a script to refer to if the OP is not comfortable using the phone.  She sounds worth the effort.  :hi:

Offline Madone1

You need to cut that email down by about 80% and it makes you sound like your begging your not trying to ask this girl out.

You are trying to organise a business transaction your cash for her services get the punt sorted then you can be as fluffy as you want in the booking.

vorian

You need to cut that email down by about 80% and it makes you sound like your begging your not trying to ask this girl out.

You are trying to organise a business transaction your cash for her services get the punt sorted then you can be as fluffy as you want in the booking.

Well said, business first, pleasure second.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I could be wrong, but I'm sure a WG posted on this forum that they can read emails through their own personal email, linked to AW, without having to openly read the AW ones.

So it's possible she has read it already.

AFAIR, if she reads it on her smartmail, it will show as "read" in your sent items. However, that time will later change again when she re-reads it while logged in AW, thereby suggesting that she read it a lot later.

Offline latecomer

If I want to see a WG I never email, I always phone.

Glader

Phone her and don't mention the email

Fake name it

Just be straight - I want a booking at date, time - are you available. Confirm the price too (
Don't haggle but confirm price with profile).

If not then go with a different time.

Then any dress code requests

Then say everything in your likes list is fine but do you .... (Insert your odd request)

Afterwards say thanks and look forward to seeing you

More than likely she will figure out your nervous when she sees you so she will calm
Your nerves

Relax... You will have a good time!! Then afterwards you will be gagging for more ...

Offline malcster

sorry guys and girls ive been away (with work sigh) and not had chance to log in

yes i agree re reading it does sound needy and timewasterish

i have a problem sometime i get a bit flumexed and flusterted on the phone with people i dont know and wanted a way of communicating intitally before calling her up

i am going to man up and call her today when i get home and book her for next thursday if she is free

the reason i wanted to sit and have a drink and a  quick chat was initially to settle me down a bit rather than straight in and down to business hence the hour and a half appointment to stress that i am not wasting her time but infact paying for it

i guess as my punting experience increases i will be more forth coming and more direct

thanks again

rogerc23

Good luck,hope it comes off and you have a good punt! :wacko:

Offline akauya

Good luck malcster and hope it goes well for you. Oh and do let us know how it goes, there are so many "newbies/virgins" asking for advice, which is given here but never bother to come back and let us know how it went, sometimes I think they are trolls. Not saying you are though  :hi:

Offline CBPaul

sorry guys and girls ive been away (with work sigh) and not had chance to log in

i have a problem sometime i get a bit flumexed and flusterted on the phone with people i dont know and wanted a way of communicating intitally before calling her up

i am going to man up and call her today when i get home and book her for next thursday if she is free

the reason i wanted to sit and have a drink and a  quick chat was initially to settle me down a bit rather than straight in and down to business hence the hour and a half appointment to stress that i am not wasting her time but infact paying for it

i guess as my punting experience increases i will be more forth coming and more direct

thanks again

I can understand your approach to email / phoning. Just a brief want to meet -  day & time - to have play time etc would suffice but then again most prossies want you to phone at some point so you'll have to take a deep breath and make the call.

Only go for a 1.5 hr booking if YOU want a chat before getting down to business. The fact that you turn up proves you are for real.

Has the prossie in question read or replied to your email ? I'm guessing no to both. It may be her policy or she may be unreliable, if it is the latter prepare plans B and C. Once you are on a roll you may well want to line something up for next week.

Good luck and report back.

vorian

thanks again

When you have posted enough times to be able to send PM. Contact me as I have some template emails saved for contacting prossies which I would be happy to send you.

potato

If the OP is nervous and gets flummoxed on the phone then the simple answer is to write down the telephone conversation that you will have so that you can read from it when talking. That way you can get your questions across succinctly without babbling on, losing the plot and forgetting anything.