Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Be in love - Chelmsford  (Read 4101 times)

5 review(s) for Be in love (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Online SirSpank-a-Lot

External Link/Members Only

30 minutes - £70 which included OWO
Paid extra £10 for CIM and £30 for anal

Just met with Be In Love (didn't ask her name) in Chelmsford near Moulsham Street

Comms by text were prompt and helpful.  Unusually she messaged me much later after my initial inquiry to see if I would be visiting that day.  I use a punting phone so no worries but, please be aware, she will initiate contact with you.

I initially went for 30 mins with OWO and sex but had enough cash on me for the extras I had read about on here.

When I saw her tight, fit body I was very pleased.  She is around 5'0 with a size 6 body, soft skin and unfortunately large fake tits.  I wish she had just left them as they were.  Facially she is ok and her English was ok.  Her best feature is her lithe little body.  Got me hard before I even started undressing.

I was offered a massage which I refused and instead she gave the old fella a wipe and started with OWO on the awful bed.  The mattress was really crap. 

She happily went down the shaft and around the balls with plenty of spit.  It was at this point that she offered CIM for £10  and anal for £30.  I thought why not and paid up the extra £40.  Her technique has been mentioned before about going at 100mph and I can see what they mean.  Her tongue flicks out like a viper all over your chest, nipples, cock and balls.  It's not something that worked for me but there was enough other good stuff to satisfy me.

Once I felt ready I suggested getting the mac on.  She quickly applied it and lubed up her arse.  I went to town in doggy, then switched to missionary with her knees tight against her tits, she is very flexible and then finally on her side.  She took a hard arse pounding without any problem.

I then wanted to finish in her mouth so she removed the mac, got on her knees and started the OWO again.  After a little while she suggested I wank into her mouth.  I positioned her so she had good access to by balls with her tongue and directed her movements whilst I brought myself close to finishing.  I then went back to OWO and quickly filled her mouth.  She didn't flinch or pull away immediately like most do but I could have done with her continuing for just a few more seconds so I could enjoy all the climax. 

So in summary, she has an ok face, a lovely body, offers a full suite of services (at a cost) goes at 100mph and is a little quirky.  I would see her again but she said she may go back to London early because Chelmsford is dead.

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Online SirSpank-a-Lot

Not great but better than most to be fair.

Offline Bornslippy

Yeah I struggle with my English too....anyway back to the girl. Body seems right up my street. What nationality is she? Service sounds decent.

Offline Hackneylad1

What nationality is she?

Thai is her primary language so my guess is she is Thai :D

Online SirSpank-a-Lot

Offline Bornslippy

Yeah yeah yeah. ....for some reason I can no longer access AW from my phone. Maybe a blessing in disguise. Save my money on the dross that's out there

Offline dieseldriver

Seen her updated location? Many miles away from us East Englanders........ 

Online SirSpank-a-Lot

She did say she was returning to London early (not Taunton) due to Chelmsford being dead.

I suggested it may be quieter than normal due to some virus going around and recommended she return in the future.

Offline Maverick1808

Nice review OP.

Shame she’s not hanging around in Chelmsford, i would have made it a priority to see her!

Hopefully she’ll be back to essex at some point.

Online SirSpank-a-Lot

I did my best to convince her to return - hopefully she will.

Offline leblancwaya

Online PilotMan

Just met with Be In Love (didn't ask her name) in Chelmsford near Moulsham Street

Her profile says "call me Felicity"  :D  :hi:

Are the pictures accurate and does she look like the stated age?

Online PilotMan

Just seen the verification picture - she's a funny looking thing.

External Link/Members Only

Offline oneeyesnake

Its the chin....looks like she's had a skin graft or something..