Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: AnnaAnn07-Enfield Town Centre-EN2-Very Poor Attitude.  (Read 2683 times)

12 review(s) for Anna-PartyGirl (4 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by smiths]

Offline smiths

Firstly thanks to those who have reviewed this WG. :thumbsup: I had some business in Enfield so decided to book this WG.

Her comms were all over the place, mainly loads of texts including listing the services and her prices, sadly a work of fiction as I found out. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: I decided to proceed with a punt with her, my first mistake. So kissing/OWO/Fingering on her was agreed for £100 for the hour.

I got to her place as agreed and by the postcode she had sent me I knew it was in the same street as I punted with Polish Kora not long ago but the last 3 digits of the postcode were different, it was in fact the same block of flats but on a different floor. Anyway no problems finding her flat. When she opened her door she wasn't wearing much and I liked her body and she was just about facially attractive enough for me to not walk, mistake number two that was.

So I confirmed the services on offer once again before handing my cash over and she was very pleasant at this stage saying yes no problem. So she undressed and she has a lovely lithe thin body, in fact its like Renata_Brunets except for the tits. Anna says she is Romanian, is early-30s I reckon and a very slim size 6. This is the number one reason I stayed, I loved her body, mistake number 3. Her English is ok and her free A/W pics are her but are airbrushed, in my view she doesn't look as good in the flesh facially at all. I read about possible breast reduction work and she does indeed have big scars on both tits, her tits look ok apart from that I thought, she has a lovely small tight arse again like Renatas and smooth skin.

It soon became apparent she wasn't offering much, :rolleyes: her kissing was flicks at best though she did improve a bit as the punt proceeded, it went to a small amount of tongue action. Her OWO was never offered and she made clear she didn't offer it, I discussed this with her and got the frosty annoyed look as though I was the cunt for daring to mention it. :rolleyes: Absolutely no fingering was on offer either. :rolleyes: Everything she did was with a poor attitude, I had to instigate everything or I would of sat their playing with myself which no doubt would of suited this WG. :rolleyes: A piss poor attitude from the moment she got my cash until I left, ONE lazy lying cunt of the lowest order in my book. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

After studying her face she reminded me of a crack whore, her cheeks are craggy, now I am not saying she IS a crack whore and I didn't see or think she was on drugs but she has some lines on her face that's for sure. I was considering just leaving early but stuck with it and in the end left after about 45 minutes, I really couldn't stand being in the same room as her any longer. :rolleyes: Frosty and indifferent perfectly describes her in my opinion. She most certainly isn't suited to being a WG, but saying that she is a devious little cunt who can put a smile on when it suits her to do so. :rolleyes:

She is one of the worst WGs I have actually handed cash to in recent years, as I walked out of her place the next punter was standing outside her door in the corridor, I reckon she packs punters in.

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

Sorry it was such a rip off.    :dash:

Why didn't you tell the guy not to bother?  :unknown:

None of her photos indicate an ability to relate to the camera, so as much as a good tog should be able to get a girl to look sexy, in the absence of a good tog then the girl's natural affinity is left exposed and in this case she's a dour bint I'd swipe left on in favour of a plainer, plumper, perkier pro$$!e with a twinkle.

Offline pepsicolaboy

A good looking Romanian, pricing seems reasonable but absolute shit attitude...I want to say im suprised but im not.

Romanians almost consistently seem to dent their reputation as rubbish SP

Looks wise she had the potential to absolutely make a mint in Enfield catchment  :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 09:33:18 am by pepsicolaboy »

Offline Muff licker

What a shame this sounds like a typical Romanian shite punt and a waste of £100 hard earned
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 09:45:53 am by Muff licker »

Offline Diggler fights back!

Thanks for your review. Had her on HL but she’s getting the boot now. Came close in the past to booking her about a month ago when she was in Kensal Rise.

Offline smiths

Thanks for your review. Had her on HL but she’s getting the boot now. Came close in the past to booking her about a month ago when she was in Kensal Rise.

:thumbsup: The only thing honest about her was she does look like her pics body wise and did charge me £100 for the hour and didn't ask for extra. Everything else was a lie. :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Diggler fights back!

:thumbsup: The only thing honest about her was she does look like her pics body wise and did charge me £100 for the hour and didn't ask for extra. Everything else was a lie. :thumbsdown:  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

You gave her a neg, the way I rate there isn’t a scale for if I had witnessed a performance like that.  :sarcastic:

Offline Bornslippy

Hopefully the cunt will have a dusty phone and fuck off back to where she came from

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for posting these pics up. :thumbsup: They are representative of her body but as I said her face is lined somewhat in reality, they are of her but been airbrushed.

Thanks for the intel, I didnt look closely enough on the photoshopping  :dash:

:hi:

Offline smiths

Thanks for the intel, I didnt look closely enough on the photoshopping  :dash:

:hi:

:thumbsup:

Offline smiths

Hopefully the cunt will have a dusty phone and fuck off back to where she came from

Indeed, but by the constant bleeping of her phone I reckon she is very busy at present, she is about for bookings very late so she said, the day before I saw her she said she was taking bookings from 1pm the day before till 6am the following morning. No idea if that's true of course but what I do know is there aren't any discretion problems at her flats as its a big complex with at least 2 entrances, with loads of people coming and going.

Offline Bornslippy

And I wonder what keeps her going until 6 in the morning?

Offline pepsicolaboy

:lol:

Probably not watching comedy...she looks like she hasnt smiled in a while.

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for posting these pics up. :thumbsup: They are representative of her body but as I said her face is lined somewhat in reality, they are of her but been airbrushed.

she looks like the girl in shallow Hal............twist in the film is that inside personality and outside looks get swapped ..........and her character looked like how she was as a person and was now not a babe but an ugly hag..   :hi:

Offline The Ultracheese

Punted her when she was back in kensal rise and her prices were cheaper for a £40 p&d couldn't really complain but yeah she was kinda cold tbh

Offline Fully Sated

Punted her when she was back in kensal rise and her prices were cheaper for a £40 p&d couldn't really complain but yeah she was kinda cold tbh

The Ultracheese, If your punt with AnnaAnn07,was under six months ago, it would be great if you could write it up as a seperate stand alone review, thanks.

Offline king tarzan

Cockaine ???? perhaps  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac