Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Duo with Camilla Raine and JJaddexx - Nottingham  (Read 4650 times)

68 review(s) for CamillaRaine (45 positive, 9 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
9 review(s) for jjadexx (8 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline hunkybc

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Now ive seen both of these ladies individually before, so this review is based on their duo service that is now available.

I booked in via tex with Jjadexx - comms were decent.  It took a few texts to line up dates betwee all three of us, but fairly straight forward.  Booked in for 1 hour - the price £300.  A lof of money, but ive been wanting to try a duo for sometime and havnt really found the desierable ladies to do it with until now.

Location is a nice apartment in Sandiacre area. Discrete and easy access.

So them meet. I arrived on time, called and was buzed up to the apartment. Knocked on the door and was greeted by both, dressed in their lacy underware. What a site. Both looked great.  Greated with a kiss by both.  I went for a quick shower before rejoining them in the bedroom.  Handed over the cash and then efore anything started out came the hand sanitizer!   Glad to see these two taking precautions.

I jumpd onto the bed and started dfk with jjadexx, whilst fondelling her boobs and playing with her ass.  Whilst this was hapenning Camilla executed some fine OWO and ball sucking.  The techniques were realy good.  jjadexx mounted my face and I got inolved with some RO, she tasted really nice....after about 5 minutes she was cumming all over my face, she enjoyed it.  Whilst this was hapenning, Camilla had wrapped me up with rubber and was now engaged in some great cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. I was back to dfk jjadexx at the same time keeping an eye on what was going on down below...camilla was now on the brink of cumming and when she did it felt great. It wasnt long after I had shot my load in the rubber.   A quick clean up, a quick chat and we were back fondling each other.  DFK with camilla and then they both gave me OWO...wow just wow!  On with a rubber and jjadexx was then jumping up and down with me.  Camilla came up and sat on my face for some ro.  I worked her clit, in deep with the tongue and even worked her ass which she throughly enjoyed. She came again quite hard. Lovely!  jjadexx was also on the brink of coming again....felt nice and tight and wet when she did.  Off came the rubber for more OWO. I tried to cum on their tits but I wasnt ready for the 2nd pop.  A fresh johnny on and I was back aking Camilla from behind whilst she perfomed oral on jjadexx a ot more moans and groans. I wasnt able to come the 2nd time and unfortunatly time ran out.  I was bloody knackered by this point. Had a drink and a shower. After we had a small chat for 5 minutes before I left.

The whole experience was very good and enjoyable. I think a good way to break my duo cherry!  Its out the system now so im back to singles for a while, plus its bexpensive!

Offline NervousJ

Sounds like a great time.

She’s my new fave Jade. She gives a cracking blowjob.

I should really try both together as they’re in the same block..two absolute hotties!!!!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 06:46:15 am by NervousJ »

Offline j122

Could be tempted by Jade, but her prices are a bit steep for Sandiacre, should probably look at Amanda Foxwell & Hanna Lordes rates for a better idea on them.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 08:33:04 am by j122 »

Offline ChuckieEgg