Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty blow job queen / bolton  (Read 6323 times)

6 review(s) for Busty Bj Queen (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Location......above a shop bolton

Fee .............40 pound 15 minutes

Comms ......aw then txt excellent

Service........tit wank cim full sex

Clicked the old available today button with a bury or bolton search and up popped this voluptuous lady postcode given and i was outside 45 minutes later . Decent area parked right outside and side entrance to a flat above the shop . Very discreet location.

Txt to say i was outside and was told to come up Alisha opened the door and let me in ..fuck me shes a big un proper bed wrecker but sort of cute with it.  Big hug and kiss on arrival and i thought this is gonna be a decent punt . You know where the sp puts in maximum effort.

Paperwork sorted vgfm it was too

Onto the bed loads of snogging and tickling and cock sucking really good blow job on par with alexia sparkles took the lot no problem very wet . She asked me if i wanted to fuck and i reminded her it was 15 minute cim booking and she said dont worry we'll get round to that. So sex in mish and doggy . Very wet pussy and she really likes it.

When i couldn't take any more rubber off and she swallowed my cock like a McDonald's frie and it didnt take long before i exploded in her mouth and she swallowed the lot. She's a very greedy girl. She cleaned me up like a good girl and a bit of a chat and a laugh

Summary.... a very enjoyable punt with a nice bubbly lady who loves sex and puts 110 percent effort into her clients and at 40 pound i shall return.

This meet took place a couple of weeks ago and overall i was with her about 25 minutes.

As i said this girl is defo a 18+ so bear that in mind if you dont like units.

Offline cueball

At least she's dropped the bb as an extra that she used to advertise  :scare:

At least she's dropped the bb as an extra that she used to advertise  :scare:
oh dear :thumbsdown:

Online Bustydusty

Great review captain - have to say tho prices are becoming a sick joke when a porker is asking the same rate as naughty Amy and siennakink  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Great review captain - have to say tho prices are becoming a sick joke when a porker is asking the same rate as naughty Amy and siennakink  :dash: :dash: :dash:
To be fair dusty i technically got half hour for 40 quid she doesnt clock watch at all but yes she's certainly a porker and yes i know what you mean.

Offline samneil15

Yep she's a confirmed bb'er - I think she runs 2 profiles on AW one with it clearly advertised and one not. Similar to couple of those tramps in Bolton

Yep she's a confirmed bb'er - I think she runs 2 profiles on AW one with it clearly advertised and one not. Similar to couple of those tramps in Bolton
well no mention of bb to me straight on with the rubber everything ok and as it should be. ...

Offline dadio

I think you may have got the 2 profiles confused.
Both profiles are actually of 2 different ladies who at one time, used to work together.
I saw both ladies when they first appeared on the scene around 6 or 7 years ago. In fact, I was told that I was their first ever customer  and I have no reason to believe otherwise. They used to work from a corner house in a street behind World of Wynsor on Blackburn Road, Bolton. Never returned as both were larger than I'd normally go for.
Neither offered BB at the time.
Anyway the lady who the OP saw is Alisha and who is slightly larger of the 2 ladies but has never offered BB (AFAIK).
The other lady (External Link/Members Only) who originally used to work with Alisha, now works with a known BB'er who if I remember correctly had a bit of a to do on here a while ago. Her profile is External Link/Members Only and is a white girl who used to be called "Nawty" (or something similar).
Anyway hope that helps clear up the confusion.

Cheers for that information  :hi:

Offline antsz

that pic of a blow job, the bloke looks like he has a wart on the being of his shaft! :scare:

Offline TheJoker147

I think you may have got the 2 profiles confused.
Both profiles are actually of 2 different ladies who at one time, used to work together.
I saw both ladies when they first appeared on the scene around 6 or 7 years ago. In fact, I was told that I was their first ever customer  and I have no reason to believe otherwise. They used to work from a corner house in a street behind World of Wynsor on Blackburn Road, Bolton. Never returned as both were larger than I'd normally go for.
Neither offered BB at the time.
Anyway the lady who the OP saw is Alisha and who is slightly larger of the 2 ladies but has never offered BB (AFAIK).
The other lady (External Link/Members Only) who originally used to work with Alisha, now works with a known BB'er who if I remember correctly had a bit of a to do on here a while ago. Her profile is External Link/Members Only and is a white girl who used to be called "Nawty" (or something similar).
Anyway hope that helps clear up the confusion.

On the 2nd profile, she's offering 2 girl bareback with an Indian girl. So seems very suspect that both are offering it.