Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Anabella - South Kensington/Earls Court  (Read 1454 times)

78 review(s) for English Anabella (54 positive, 8 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
80 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6434590) (55 positive, 9 neutral, 16 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Wlondon1234

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's been on my hot list for a long time, but a combination of being busy, fluctuations in prices, and negative reviews on here kept me from seeing her. I don't suppose there's more to add than what's already been said so I won't write a novel.

Arranged the meet via text on the morning of. Exact door number given when on the road.

£80/30 mins.

Offered a shower and took it. Bathroom is nice and big, fresh towels.

I would say Anabella is somehow a mixture of a lot of the reviews on here. She's tall and alluring, has an excellent body no doubt. Perhaps a shade too thin for me generally. I also prefer her look with curly hair, as in some of her older pictures. She's definitely very attractive nevertheless. Like others, can't quite work out what she's a mix of.

As far as the service goes... Her blowjob (uncovered) was excellent I thought, and the sight of her sucking my cock was almost too much for me. Similarly when she got on top and rode me, slowly and then quickly. In the end, I knew I wouldn't last much longer so I got her in doggy and barely pounded her before I came in the bag. I was cursing at myself. Showered again and left.

She seemed a really nice girl, very attractive, reasonably easy to talk to (being English helps of course). But I'm not quite sure there was the chemistry I'd hoped for. I'm tempted to go back to see if things improve in that regard the second time, 30 minutes can seem a little short sometimes. But we'll see.

Anyway, a positive for sure.