Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric Francesca - 90min B2B massage - Paddington  (Read 12237 times)

12 review(s) for Tantric Francesca (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fuzzyduck]

Offline jsnsummer

Hello all,

Francesca has been mentioned a few times on here but only a single review (that I can find).

Her website looked good and I've been experimenting with longer visits of late, so decided on the not cheap option: 90 mins Tantrika Erotika massage.

She can be found here External Link/Members Only

Cost: £230 (yes I know...that's expensive)

Duration: booked time was 90mins but in fact was more like 2 hours (inc shower)

Francesca: She is a softly spoken lady in her 40's maybe early 50's hard to get her accent. She looks better in real life than her website photos. Lovely big soft fleshy tits, flat belly with no sign of a wobble when she was on all fours, piercing in her belly button and soft pubic bush. She has soft pale skin and smelt great.

Location: So her website refers to her studio, which is a bit cheeky. In reality it's her flat, the living room in fact, with all the furniture pushed to one end and "hidden" behind a screen. The flat is actually in a block of what looks like ex-council flats easy to find, entrance on a main road but anonymous and about 5mins walk from Paddington tube. Easy to find. But it's her home not a studio.

The "Studio" - so once her living room is cleared (this is all done before you arrive), there is a massage table set-up in the middle of the room, a large bottle of warm oil, water and low lighting. There are also 3-4 mirrors positioned to give excellent all round views at various different points of the massage.

Comms: All by text message, including a clarification on whether I was the person who has asked her to call him bad names (strictly a no no). Arrived at the agreed time only to have her not answer her phone. After a few moments she called me with the flat number, buzzed in and easy to find. She was standing with the door open.

The Massage: On arrival she was wearing a silk dressing gown. Lead in and had a shower. Good shower, hot, powerful walked back into the studio, where I was directed to sit on the massage table facing a mirror. Francesca then undressed and poured large amounts of warm oil across my back.

So this first part was all done with me in a sitting position rather than the normal face down. She wrapped her arms around me and massaged my back with her tits, running her hands all over, with in about 5 mins she was oiling and massaging my cock. This treatment continued for the whole massage. Looking in the mirror I could watch as she massaged and smiled.

Next she stood in front and asked me to lean back on my arms. while she massaged my front and of course more cock action. Rubbing her tits over my body. Eventually I learned forward (My arms ached a little) and we hugged and I ran my hands over her back and ass. While there is no kissing, my mouth was pushed up against shoulder and I just breathed heavily and slowly and well kissed it. This sort of thing continued for a long time. Felt great........

Then the turn around, her turning around that is. She slid my cock along her ass which was now facing me and between her thighs. She took my hands in hers an we spent 10-15 mins with her hands in mine as she "guided" me to fondle her tits and the front of her pussy. Her nipples where hard the whole time and she did make some soft noises. At no point did they slip between her thighs and she was in control.

The last part of the sitting portion, she slid her pussy along my oiled thigh (felt hot and wet) which then slid into her on all fours giving me a tit wank. Her legs open giving me a lovely eye full of her pussy in one of the mirrors, which was open and exposed but sadly no touching!

Then onto my front for a traditional b2b style with lots of tit action and pussy rubs into the small of my back a few CC swipes but no reach unders.

Then onto my back lost of pussy slides across my cock, cock in-between thighs, facing me with legs open, cock across her pussy lips ass then a "close" in oily wank with hand and crotch until a massive cum.....being edged for 90 mins sure has an effect! I can't tell if she came which I like, which is a shame but never mind.

Post cum clean up, she pours some hot water (from a flask) in to a bowl and uses two hot towels one to clean you up and the other on your face as you lay there. She gos off to run the shower and I think have a clean down herself. If you are not careful you could fall asleep at this point. Then into the shower, dressed, drink of water, kiss on the cheek and off out into the world feeling relaxed at the two hour mark.

Pros - Amazing massage, great edging and good technique, attractive knows what she is doing. Very professional and friendly without being overly annoying or fake. Uses lots of oil.

Cons - Touching is strictly on her terms, no touching of pussy (not even on outside), no (real) kissing and of course £230 for a HJ. This is her "Premium service" so don't ever expect more touching than this, kissing on the mouth or anything remotely like FS.

Go back? There are a few others I want to try so might be a few months and when I get a bonus ;) but I think I will go back, but it's not for everyone.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Francesca has been mentioned a few times on here but only a single review (that I can find).

There are at least 4 or 5 from a very quick look. Search for her website as a phrase "tantricfrancesca" or just the words "tantric" and "francesca". You'll get a handful and will also identify her old AW ID. Search for that as well...

Offline jsnsummer

There are at least 4 or 5 from a very quick look. Search for her website as a phrase "tantricfrancesca" or just the words "tantric" and "francesca". You'll get a handful and will also identify her old AW ID. Search for that as well...

Thanks Fuzzy, I might have been searching using the full website address :)

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks Fuzzy, I might have been searching using the full website address :)
:hi:

Offline Baxter63

Are you correct with the location, OP?

F. used to be about 5 minutes or so, from Bayswater or 10 minutes, from Royal Oak. Not on a main Road, either, but a Terrace that runs parallel to Queensway.

It's just that your comment about the block matches (it's never been a council block, btw) her long-standing location - and her home.

Just to save confusion, as Paddington is a tube stop away, or a half hour walk. Not at all interested, myself, but others might be.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline Fuzzyduck

F. used to be about 5 minutes or so, from Bayswater or 10 minutes, from Royal Oak. Not on a main Road, either, but a Terrace that runs parallel to Queensway.

It's just that your comment about the block matches (it's never been a council block, btw) her long-standing location - and her home.

Just to save confusion, as Paddington is a tube stop away, or a half hour walk. Not at all interested, myself, but others might be.

How long-standing is "long-standing"? I saw her maybe 9-10 years ago and she was in a basement flat in a period terrace (Victorian?) on a main road that isn't parallel to Queensway. Royal Oak was closest tube as the crow flies, then Paddington (Hammersmith & City).

Offline Baxter63

How long-standing is "long-standing"? I saw her maybe 9-10 years ago and she was in a basement flat in a period terrace (Victorian?) on a main road that isn't parallel to Queensway. Royal Oak was closest tube as the crow flies, then Paddington (Hammersmith & City).

Offline Baxter63

Back to about 2012/13 when I first met her and her flatmate - not together. As recently as about 2 years ago, maybe less - on her doorstep, as I was heading to my car that was parked close by. She is hard to miss and I've seen her out and about quite often. I always got the impression that she wouldn't move from the flat. The building looks like it could have been a council block (fifties/sixties, red brick) - definitely not Victorian. Maybe she's moved? 

I'd forgotten about the H&S Line at Paddington - I rarely use the tube - it's only about a 15 minute walk from where I had in mind.

Offline jsnsummer

I think this is a relatively new location of about a year or so. She mentioned her old place and how she had to guide punters in due to similar hotel names......

Offline webpunter

OP, ace review
Her modus operandi is a bit different to the usual proceedings
How good [ or 'bad'  :) ] were the pussy slides ? 
The badder the better if you get my snow drift
Difficult to resist  :dash:
Non awank HL is +1
Thanks  :thumbsup:

Online anotherwoody69

Does she still have the old glamour pictures she had done on the floor under the massage table?
Always interesting looking at these through the hole for your head on the table, whilst she ran her hands over you from above  :P

I saw her a couple of times, probably nearly 10 years ago, enjoying the massage and mutual touching. IIRC I managed to bring her off finger fucking her once as well.
I gave up seeing her as I felt her prices were getting just too much at the time.

Offline berlinde

Pics are her. Maybe 15yrs ago. I saw here bit around 2012-14. Very milfy material by now. She is fit. Brit who spent time in aussie. I remember the pic thrust the hole too.lol

Offline Jonestown

Looks a bit like you'd imagine Rosamund Pike's big sister or mum/aunt would look like.

Offline berlinde

Ha.perhaps. always felt Michelle indy was a bit rosamund pike like..except she had the polish sexiness. Where is michelle btw. Miss her.

Offline Massboy

She moved to the location 5 minutes walk from London Paddington.

Offline webpunter

Top reporting  :thumbsup:

An impressive axe-wound

Pictures from her now gone AW private gallery.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline tantraman

Thanks very much for reminding me of Francesca, OP :hi:

I recall very much enjoying her unique FBSM, especially how she kicks off with one in a sitting/upright position. This was back in 2016, way before I'd started reviewing on this fine Forum ... God knows why I haven't been back already, other than the fact that West London tends to be outside my usual punting patch. I really must make the trip again.

:drinks:

Offline webpunter

Please do
We look forward to your fine reporting
And especially lots of pics  :thumbsup:

Thanks very much for reminding me of Francesca, OP :hi:

I recall very much enjoying her unique FBSM, especially how she kicks off with one in a sitting/upright position. This was back in 2016, way before I'd started reviewing on this fine Forum ... God knows why I haven't been back already, other than the fact that West London tends to be outside my usual punting patch. I really must make the trip again.

:drinks:

Offline Tempest

I've seen her quite a few times now, pretty much described as OP posted, all very much pleasant times, only thing I would complain about is she has very much a structure to her sessions, although you know exactly what to expect, it's pretty much the same always and doesn't leave your mind pondering.

One thing I would mention, I remember seeing her pre-covid - around Feb times and she mentioned she lost the place she was staying in near bayswater due to a fire that happened in the flat (or the one above/below it) that's why she's in that ex-council place now

Offline Waterhouse

Met her late 2015, early 2016 for her “Lingerie Massage”.  As previously mentioned by T-man, starts off seated and upright (after she sets up the shower for you) before going into the massage routine. I have a thing for sexy feet on a sexy lady and she gave a great footjob before finishing by hand, but the downside was strictly no touching, not even her feet (I guess because it was the cheapest service on the menu), and no extended edging which I love. 

I would consider seeing her a gain, but not at £230 for a hand-shandy with no face-sitting or RO & OWO.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 11:55:33 pm by Waterhouse »