Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: amber_bad (near old street)  (Read 1470 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5219059) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
10 review(s) for THE BADDEST XXX (1 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]
15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6034209) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

previous reviews can be found here (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=241316.msg2467858#msg2467858)
she's changed her name on a number of occasions

This review is from a while ago. a link to her on another thread reminded me that i had punted with her and forgot to review

comms - can't complain (i've got enough of that to do later)
girl - her body is pretty smoking hot, facially is a bit bland, tits are small for her body shape. profile currently lists her as russian, but she is likely to have been born and brought up in the uk...if she is russain, it's likely to be heritage
session - OWO was meh, she didn't really want to do much, unresponsive, kept banging on about how expensive the taxi and the hotel room were - it was a posh hotel near Old street but the actual room was a bit shit/small,
hotel - see above
attitude - shit