Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alesha Star Leicester GFE Experience  (Read 2015 times)

12 review(s) for Alesha Star (9 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline Salfam

AW: External Link/Members Only

Location: Leicester on a main road but fairly quite. Ground floor flat.

Appearance: 9/10 id say she is a size 10-12 she has slim legs and a bit more meaty upper body, with massive boobs even she says she had a hard time carrying them  :D very pretty face didn’t have makeup on.

The meet was very friendly usual behind the door when entering, a little chit chat exchange of notes then down to business in the bedroom.

She was wearing some black lingerie, smelt very clean and fresh as if she just had a shower. She likes to talk and get into a conversation then slowly undressed and straight into OWO got to say she gives one good BJ. I like her technique when she realised I was close to bursting my load she stopped and started teasing me before continuing. No cim but loaded on her body which was fine with me even tho I prefer cim. Quick clean up and then back in the bed she had a bit more chit chat while stroking me soon as she saw was hard again back in her mouth and then rubber on mish and dodgy before finishing.

No clock watching from what I gathered but she did put a timer on when I got in after exchange of notes.

Only thing I could complain about was fairly cold in the flat seemed as the heaters maybe don’t work.

Would I return? If I’m in the area then most likely I would.

Offline jeezy69

Sounds good I might try myself, how much was it and how long did you see her for?