Author Topic: Viva street Tynemouth mature pam  (Read 1579 times)

Where was she based cheers

Tynemouth mature Pam was based on the North side of Llandudno.

Online daviemac

Where was she based cheers
I think her name gives a bit of a hint, failing that the fact he has tynemouth based written on her advert makes me think she might just be based in Tynemouth. Don't take that as gospel though, I have been wrong before.   :hi:

Offline datwabbit

I messaged her and she's tried calling me twice. Even after I said I wasn't able to answer. Still no message.

The first time I visited her about 5 years ago, she was based in North Shields, she was in her 60's then.  I was shocked when she opened the door and I saw her face, she was one of my mates sister. I had only seen her once in a bar briefly but her tattoos and facial features confirmed it was her.
I wish I had turned and ran then but I carried on into the flat. it was dated but clean. The massage  lasted 5 minutes  and it was hard to keep hard as she kept saying " you like a good rub , dont you ".    the worst punt I have ever had.  If you ever want to put someone off drink and drugs  send them to see her. I am sure she is the same one in the advert, also I think her husband is in the other room most of the time she is working.

Offline Sar-Major

Tynemouth mature Pam was based on the North side of Llandudno.

Well said "Warwick"........................  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi: