External Link/Members OnlyNew shop in Bury St Edmunds near train station.
Free parking at Travelodge 50m walk.
Called for a last minute appointment and was seen 10 mins after the call.
Standard prices 30/45
Brand new purpose fitted salon so expect it’s here to stay, immaculate inside with shower available.
Massage was very good and given by Tash. Mid 30s, tidy body, nice tits and trimmed but not shaven below.
I went for 30 mins and didn’t know if any extras were going to be offered, a few teasing swipes but nothing that lead me to think here we go.
Then on the turn over a towel was placed over stomach and I was left exposed. The massage around to top of the legs started and then eye contact was made. The extras was then offered.
20 HR, 30 Topless, 40 B/B.
I opted for topless to start with but then emotions took over and I said go on then get them off.
She allowed touching all over and fingers got inside slightly. Got her to lay down on the table then sucked her nipples. I think I could’ve given RO but stopped myself for some reason. I then turned over and let her finish me off by hand.
Made a joke after the clean up saying I didn’t expect that. She said if she had known before she would’ve started it earlier..
Overall a very good back massage and a decent finale.
Paid her the extra 40 then left.
By the sound of it a typical 2 week turn around