Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Fiona luton  (Read 2247 times)

1 review(s) for Genuine Sabina (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Wolf_66

External Link/Members Only
Called asked services sounded ok
Txted location.

Once at location it's Nothing like the girl in pics.
She had spots on face,
Tree trunk legs.

So I decided to walk and now avoid luton

Offline iq129

Bareback is listed on her likes. Consider yourself lucky she had spots on her face that made you walk away.

Offline 20jay

External Link/Members Only
Called asked services sounded ok
Txted location.

Once at location it's Nothing like the girl in pics.
She had spots on face,
Tree trunk legs.

So I decided to walk and now avoid luton

Location probably unity house ...?
You don't need to take the bareback seriously, the roms just cross everything, she probably won't do anything from her like list.

You will get the usual "service",  bored OW and you can be happy if she doesn't look at her mobile while you fuck her.

Avoid Luton especially Unity house or the building beside the Cinema . :hi:

Offline MajorPayne

You will get the usual "service",  bored OW and you can be happy if she doesn't look at her mobile while you fuck her.

Had a strange experience with a Rom years ago, I couldn't cum so she got angry.  Threw my money back at me and told me to leave.

Offline Wolf_66

Location probably unity house ...?
You don't need to take the bareback seriously, the roms just cross everything, she probably won't do anything from her like list.

Avoid Luton especially Unity house or the building beside the Cinema . :hi:

It was on chapel street next to quick fit.
Those apartments

Offline 20jay

It was on chapel street next to quick fit.
Those apartments

It hasn't led me there yet, but to the Shire House in the Dallow Road ( near B&Q ) , it is also such a shit hole ... scruffy apartment house ... when I arrived and saw that, I called and canceled, I didn't set a foot in that crap hole... I visited Unity House for the first time out of ignorance, and also had a good experience .... However, that was the only one, the rest was B&S. To 99% I visited women who worked in family houses... at the moment I avoid Luton, means the UK

Offline 20jay

Had a strange experience with a Rom years ago, I couldn't cum so she got angry.  Threw my money back at me and told me to leave.

Fair enough ... you got your money back. I was once told that time was over, which of course was not true, and I should now come to the end....The situation was so grotesque that I had to laugh :lol: