Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linden TOFTT and Trocadera, Diva, Paddington  (Read 2033 times)

Offline JackSaint

So there I was stuck on the way to Paddington with the horn and nowhere to go, so a quick Diva search found Linden External Link/Members Only who I'd always wanted to try and Trocadera External Link/Members Only who has a negative and neutral on here.

Comms - text to agency, all done quickly £150 Linden, incall, £200 Trocadera, outcall, such a rip off, probably a five minute walk away. Eventually found parking, got drenched on the way to the flat.

Place - great flat in big building on Westbourne Terrace, all dark wood doors, fireplace, ornate cornicing and radiators, olds fashioned light switches, ensuite bathroom, tub, sink and bidet [always good to have somewhere to was your bits], big armchair for clothes etc. good, firm double bed.

Action - greeted by two happy, smiling, charming girls, Linden 5 feet 4 or 5, blonde, pretty, honey light tan, great body, enhanced tits but beautifully done, Trocadera, slightly harsh looking EE face but the body of the stripper you really want to fuck, 5 feet 11 in heels, 3 inches shorter without, perfect tear drop shaped tits, long legs, fabulous arse, the epitome of curves in all the right places.

French kissing, groping, owo singly and together, attending to balls, tickling underneath. Round one Trocadero in cowgirl to finish in the bag, round two more of the same then Linden in cowgirl, more double owo, cum on tits/bodies as I lay on my back and they hover over me.

Romanians but with me both had good personalities, were engaged and participative, lots of banter, Linden is very good looking, Trocadera's body is well worth seeing, only gripe the £50 extra for outcall.

Online Richjimbo

Sounds like a fun visit.

Thanks for the review

Offline JackSaint

Noticed Linden increased her price to £200, doubt if services availability have increased to reflect that, too much for vanilla with extras on top imo.