Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pru Thai Delight, Norton Stockton  (Read 2352 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5424895) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain 1 eye

External Link/Members Only

£70 for 30 mins

First review so be gentle.
Booked by text the night before. Agreed on price given postcode. Told to message when outside for her house number. Arrived 10 mins before, messaged, given number. Almost bailed as 2 workmen 3 doors down and 2 lads lurking around opposite. Messaged her to say loads of people around. Was told to come round the back. Much better! Area is ok, probably a mix of private and council houses in between norton and Stockton off norton road.
 I have a thing for Thai girls having been to Thailand many times and sampling a few!

The punt.
Opened the door in a dressing gown. Introduced to me as Lily. Profile says 26, no where near. I’d say mid to late 30’s.  showed me upstairs. Offered a shower which I took. Back into bedroom, face down for a half hearted massage for 2-3 mins. Turn over then I saw her beautiful body. Dark skinned, baby Caesarian scar, no stretch marks faf toned body with nicely done fake tits. Perfect size for her frame.  Big tattoo on back and one on her breast. Huge suckable nipples. Bit of 69ing, she tasted amazing her pussy was so tight, even with just one finger in.

Got my dick hard with a combo of hand and mouth. Lots of spit.
Condom on, her on top.  Must have been thick rubber as couldn’t stay rock hard, no sensation. On to missionary, rose to the occasion, proper gave her it hard. Lots of moans. Then told to change positions as was too deep. In to doggy then wanted her to suck me again. Sucked for her life Whilst playing round my arse and I started fingering her. Shot my load, clean up. Little chat about Thailand and on my way. Over ran by 5 mins.

Would I go again, probably not but still an enjoyable half an hour!

Offline The Outsider

The first review is the hardest to write, so thank you.    :hi:

Actually, thinking about it, the first negative review might be the hardest!  Hopefully you won't have one of them for a while.