Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric massage Barbora - Elephant and Castle  (Read 4484 times)

Offline puntingking

External Link/Members Only

DATE AND TIME: 11AM 4TH MARCH 2020.
LOCATION: Elephant and Castle  (8 min walk from the underground station)
Service: real tantric massage
Price : £200 for 2 hours.
Advice to note : may need to pay half amount at the time of booking.

Session : buzzed in at 11am. Was greeted by a fairly attractive women in mid to late 30s. She gave me a glass of water and began breathing exercises for 10 mins. She ask me what I expect from the session and what brought me here today. I told her that I find it hard to relax and I need to get rid of some tension. I then had a shower then had to put this thing round me. I can't remember what she called it. I then was led to another room then I sat on a cushion and she then start feeling me all over while sitting with this thing that is similar to a towel. I had my eyes closed throughout and find the whole experience very sensual and relaxing. After some time she then told me to lay down on my back and she removed the thing that looked like a towel. She gave me the best massage of my life while telling me to breathe deeply. Nice soft spiritual music playing in the background. She said I can touch her if I wanted to. She gave me body to body massage while kissing my neck and belly. At one point she kissed my balls for a couple of minutes. I then turned on my front so she could do the same down my back and sensual strokes all over me. Very pleasurable I must say. I then was kneeling briefly while she massage my penis in this position and my bum. The last half an hour was me laying on my back again and continuing to give me body to body. I finally ejaculated. I then was told to stay lying down while she get me a glass of water. I then had a shower and spoke briefly. Paid the cash and then left. I was in her place for 2 hours and 30 minutes so she doesn't rush through. You can tell that she enjoys doing what she does.

I would recommend to book at least 7 days in advance. She gets booked up pretty quickly.

Thoughts on the women : she has an amazing body. All smooth skin. Fairly attractive but not overly attractive. She can follow your lead. She stays in tune with your desires but is not open to sex or any requests.

Offline hotfire84

Great review Puntingking a quite expensive but also fascinating at the same time.

With regards to the touching was that limited or was she open to hands everywhere

Offline puntingking

Great review Puntingking a quite expensive but also fascinating at the same time.

With regards to the touching was that limited or was she open to hands everywhere

To be honest I never tried touching her pussy, I did touch her bum and breasts though. I would think she be OK with touching her pussy but can't be sure as I never did.
It was mainly just nice letting her do her thing most of the time.  :hi: